mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Pudd;204192 said:
My Tips for the week:
St Marys over pacco (Harris in good form after smashing his way to 50. Not too hard against Haig but still.)
West Coburg Over Merlyston (Merylo haven't been the best in one dayers this year, but hope they can get up)
St Francis over Glenroy (In a close one)
East Coburg in a good win over Socials ( Game of the round. DC MOM but to go down by 2 wickets)
St Andrews over Sunny Heights( St Andrews to end Sunshine Heights finals run)
Haig vs. Barkley( Battle of the wooden spooners. Wong vs Stevenson, Kunesevic vs Summerfield and Haig to overcome their dispointment of last week over St Mary's with a full squad minus Le Torre)

im pretty sure if danny campbell gets man of the match this week, east coburg wont be recieving the points.
would think someone from their side would have to make a game best contribution for them to win, which is more than capable of happening.

st francis and glenroy is the massive game this week, if the saints get the points, glenroy are all but making up the numbers for the last 2 games.
expect a great game there, both very proud clubs

Potential made me Retire;204218 said:
im pretty sure if danny campbell gets man of the match this week, east coburg wont be recieving the points.
would think someone from their side would have to make a game best contribution for them to win, which is more than capable of happening.

st francis and glenroy is the massive game this week, if the saints get the points, glenroy are all but making up the numbers for the last 2 games.
expect a great game there, both very proud clubs

Just my opinion mate.
Personally I think Easts are a better all round side and DC will get a 50 and 3 for at least I hope so anyway :)))

We'll be playing at Barkly Street tomorrow, unless it is actually raining at the time of course.

We will win this week, I'm just about due for some runs anyway!!

essendon2000;204262 said:
no winners this week game will be washed out to late for covers again hallem and cole are both flooded goodnight
I understand that comp organiser is a thankless job and one where a lot of ******** is put on you for any little decision made but why does it take so long to put covers on when it is pouring rain. It will disadvantage certain teams as it did last week with no team minus the one win result gaining anything from lack of play. Hopefully we either all play or don't play this saturday as it disavantages those who need a win to stay in the hunt for finals as well as those in the four as there positions may change and 1st and 2nd are such a huge advantage to those teams

whatnogood;204443 said:
St Mary's the real deal????????????

We think so.

st marys 4/237 ( hunter 101no, brown 87 ) def pascoe vale 137.

finals are a different story, but i would like to think that we are the form side ATM.

Its shaping up as very good finish to the season.

Ladder after round 9

St Marys 42
Socials 34
St Andrews 32
East Coburg 32
Sunshine Hts 30
St Francis 27
Glenroy 26
Pascoe Vale 24

Teams need to start taking St Marys seriously. Sunshine Hts are the wildcard

whatnogood;204554 said:
Ithink your both no good. Pretty much making up the numbers

That's fine, that's your opinion and you are welcome to it.

But just one thing, could you just type a little slower for me, because I'm not fluent in idiot!!!??

ollie73;204561 said:
That's fine, that's your opinion and you are welcome to it.

But just one thing, could you just type a little slower for me, because I'm not fluent in idiot!!!??

Whatnogood, I take it you follow the matting grades. no f##king idea. Teams fall over this time of year because they dont respect the teams who have the points on the the board.

We've got St Marys this week, some people on this thread will tip up us to win, because they dont rate them. We'll do our best and St Marys know that. But it just pisses me off when tosses like you come on and spread your sh*t. Enjoy your C Mats this week

Ps. BSU may not have the points on the board, but you know you have played a game of cricket, when you play them.

Woodsy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back