mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

mmvca;274798 said:
Finally i agree with you KD. Shane Watson is a wannabe who wouldnt get a game if Symonds wasnt so stupid.

And thanks King Kong, hope you blokes get a win as well. Will see you for a beer on Saturday nite.

And Kingy, the only problem with wat that fool said to you, is that we will never find out who the idiot is because he will hide behind his computer screen until he gets bored, then he will sign up under another alias.

Good luck to all sides this weekend, even you Old School. Hopefully will be a great day to bat.

I must be the only sick ************** on here, I actually found it amusing!

mmvca;274798 said:
Finally i agree with you KD. Shane Watson is a wannabe who wouldnt get a game if Symonds wasnt so stupid.

And thanks King Kong, hope you blokes get a win as well. Will see you for a beer on Saturday nite.

And Kingy, the only problem with wat that fool said to you, is that we will never find out who the idiot is because he will hide behind his computer screen until he gets bored, then he will sign up under another alias.

Good luck to all sides this weekend, even you Old School. Hopefully will be a great day to bat.

You don't really mean that mmvca do ya?? Or are you just trying to be nice, because at his age you know (as we all do) he bowls very very slow now and you don't want to hurt his feelings?

He should be on the boundry with me tomorrow have a quite ale or 2.

mmvca;274798 said:

Good luck to you too Harry. It will be a great day to bat and a better day to bowl.
We will have an esky full of beers this week.

Hirdy05_;274843 said:
You don't really mean that mmvca do ya?? Or are you just trying to be nice, because at his age you know (as we all do) he bowls very very slow now and you don't want to hurt his feelings?

I hope I am bowling with the wind tomorrow then I might be only very slow and not very very slow, if I am against the wind I will be with you on boundary in about 3 overs.

mmvca;274798 said:

mmvca;274798 said:

Thanks MMVCA. I'm a pretty good judge when it comes to cricketers. That's why you won't see too many positive comments from me on this forum. It seems like there is a shortfall of quality cricketers in this comp but an overwhelming surplus of dickheads on this forum.
FFNB you don't seem to respect anyone on this forum. You seem to be a sick c**t and want to take on anyone. Can't believe you haven't been rubbed out of matches by the umpires in the past. Or you must hold a bit back on the field.

mmvca;274798 said:

Good luck to you too Harry. It will be a great day to bat and a better day to bowl.
We will have an esky full of beers this week.

bcricket;274739 said:
thats way out of line!
you better watch out which blokes mums u have a crack at.
there is one way to get back at him kingy make a tonne next week against his so called mob west coburg.

bcricket
stick to cricket FFNB

It's actually pretty funny when you think about it. Everyone's mum I think is fair game cos' obviously most do root around at some stage because there wouldn't be kids in the first place now would there ? But I think we need to be careful if there is any mention of sleeping with children, cos' that would be off limits.
Anyway good luck to all participants this week. Hope there is some more interesting news stories come out of the weekends games

Hirdy05_;274843 said:

I hope I am bowling with the wind tomorrow then I might be only very slow and not very very slow, if I am against the wind I will be with you on boundary in about 3 overs.

Komodo Dragon;274851 said:
Thanks MMVCA. I'm a pretty good judge when it comes to cricketers. That's why you won't see too many positive comments from me on this forum. It seems like there is a shortfall of quality cricketers in this comp but an overwhelming surplus of dickheads on this forum.
FFNB you don't seem to respect anyone on this forum. You seem to be a sick c**t and want to take on anyone. Can't believe you haven't been rubbed out of matches by the umpires in the past. Or you must hold a bit back on the field.

He wouldnt be a player. I seriously doubt that he plays at West. If so I seriously doubt he plays in the 1s but I guess u neva can know 4 sure.
Anyway, at least we're having gr8 weather...cant wait for 2moz...good luck pacco coz ur gunna need it. GO WEST!!

mmvca;274798 said:

Hirdy05_;274843 said:

lol, of course i do! Old school is still a very good bowler, even though he might have lost a couple of yards.

And an esky full of beers sounds good, unless of course Cookie, Knightsy and Blackie are there. Will there be enough left at close of play?;)

bcricket;274739 said:
thats way out of line!
you better watch out which blokes mums u have a crack at.
there is one way to get back at him kingy make a tonne next week against his so called mob west coburg.

bcricket
stick to cricket FFNB

It's actually pretty funny when you think about it. Everyone's mum I think is fair game cos' obviously most do root around at some stage because there wouldn't be kids in the first place now would there ? But I think we need to be careful if there is any mention of sleeping with children, cos' that would be off limits.
Anyway good luck to all participants this week. Hope there is some more interesting news stories come out of the weekends games

Te reason ffnb hasnt been rubbed out, is because he only mouths off from the keyboard, im tipping he is nice to peoples faces.

He wouldnt be a player. I seriously doubt that he plays at West. If so I seriously doubt he plays in the 1s but I guess u neva can know 4 sure.
Anyway, at least we're having gr8 weather...cant wait for 2moz...good luck pacco coz ur gunna need it. GO WEST!!

Hirdy05_;274843 said:

lol, of course i do! Old school is still a very good bowler, even though he might have lost a couple of yards.

And an esky full of beers sounds good, unless of course Cookie, Knightsy and Blackie are there. Will there be enough left at close of play?;)

Old School;274849 said:

Nothing wrong with that Old School, done it for years, lol. Hope you have a good one, drink that is ;)

Te reason ffnb hasnt been rubbed out, is because he only mouths off from the keyboard, im tipping he is nice to peoples faces.

If FFNB is an A grade West Coburg cricketer (which i am) can he please tell the audience (and he no doubt should be able to) who the 2 players are that sit either side of the toilet entrance door in the change rooms during our home games at Morris Res?....every A grade WC cricketer will know the answer.

FFNB is either a non WC cricketer who just wants to stir up trouble or he is an ex WC cricketer who didn't get his way whilst at the club. We do not have any current WC players (especially in A grade) who would stoop to that level. So from now on I think any email from FFNB should pretty much be disregarded for the sake of the forum.

Good luck to all of you today!

Go WEST!

Cpt Caveman;275146 said:
If FFNB is an A grade West Coburg cricketer (which i am) can he please tell the audience (and he no doubt should be able to) who the 2 players are that sit either side of the toilet entrance door in the change rooms during our home games at Morris Res?....every A grade WC cricketer will know the answer.

FFNB is either a non WC cricketer who just wants to stir up trouble or he is an ex WC cricketer who didn't get his way whilst at the club. We do not have any current WC players (especially in A grade) who would stoop to that level. So from now on I think any email from FFNB should pretty much be disregarded for the sake of the forum.

Go WEST!

You better make sure they want to be named. They sound like two sick perverts to me

Old School;274849 said:

Nothing wrong with that Old School, done it for years, lol. Hope you have a good one, drink that is ;)

Go WEST!

Cpt Caveman;275146 said:

Go WEST!

You better make sure they want to be named. They sound like two sick perverts to me

wetdeck;274513 said:
East cob. = no chance (anyone notice nev taylors impressive 2/23 against haig in round 1? bowled his full 10 overs, i'm surprised he can still move!)

haig = no chance... already 3/************ all

st marys: should win if they are to be a serious contender like last season. socials attack has lost a couple from last year.

wouldnt think barkley st or merlo could chase such big totals...

the deck at morris was crap last week, if it's the same pacco will have a hard time chasing. west coburgs attack is better than round one with the return of adams.

good tips.

update from the matches yesterday.
St. mary's got past the toal of 206 with a few wickets in hand after a bit of a mini collapse. good to get another win though.
heard st.andrews were going for outright any joy?
heard smoke took a fair few in the first innings good bowling mate, must be putting it on the spot this season ;). keep it up mate.

bcricket

bcricket;275268 said:
St. mary's got past the toal of 206 with a few wickets in hand after a bit of a mini collapse. good to get another win though.
heard smoke took a fair few in the first innings good bowling mate, must be putting it on the spot this season ;). keep it up mate.

bcricket
its a pitty late in the game the umpire choked under pressure when it seemed like both sides steped up a gear. But one positive socials have found themselves a gun leg spinner .

wetdeck;274513 said:
East cob. = no chance (anyone notice nev taylors impressive 2/23 against haig in round 1? bowled his full 10 overs, i'm surprised he can still move!)

haig = no chance... already 3/************ all

st marys: should win if they are to be a serious contender like last season. socials attack has lost a couple from last year.

wouldnt think barkley st or merlo could chase such big totals...

the deck at morris was crap last week, if it's the same pacco will have a hard time chasing. west coburgs attack is better than round one with the return of adams.

good tips.

bcricket

Cpt Caveman;275146 said:

Go WEST!

I'd much prefer to watch the game from the fence. F**K sitting in the change rooms all day.
Not a bad knock from you this week Woodsie. Better than your tip of East Coburg to beat St Andrews.
FFNB are you still around? or are you hiding?

bcricket;275268 said:

bcricket
its a pitty late in the game the umpire choked under pressure when it seemed like both sides steped up a gear. But one positive socials have found themselves a gun leg spinner .

bomber27;272509 said:
Give us a break, those meetings can tend to drag on a bit.:D

Both teams won round 1. Going on last year, its 1st v 3rd. Its not like I'm picking one of the bottom sides to beat them.
East Coburg have picked up a couple of very handy players and I expect them to be up there this year.
Plus there's no rule saying that we have to pick St Andrews every game.

Saying all that, I could be very wrong and St Andrews could come out and thump them.
Got it wrong Bomber St Andrews never in trouble. Nev Taylor is in great form, Chriss David is now playing in his right spot and will make heaps of runs, Ryan Doidge back in the one's and he will do anything to stay there, and we still havent mentioned Dave Jolley or Gavin Tapner our two best bats so when they get going watch out. On the bowling side Smoke is bowling at his best with 7 this week, Scotty still to reach his top but will get there soon, and still got a couple of new bowlers to come into the side. So all looking good at the momment but as we all know it is only early in the season still a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back