mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

jake j;275333 said:
its a pitty late in the game the umpire choked under pressure when it seemed like both sides steped up a gear. But one positive socials have found themselves a gun leg spinner .
yeah finally.good to know there are other spin options in the side that where un-used on the weekend also lol.

Cpt Caveman;275146 said:
If FFNB is an A grade West Coburg cricketer (which i am) can he please tell the audience (and he no doubt should be able to) who the 2 players are that sit either side of the toilet entrance door in the change rooms during our home games at Morris Res?....every A grade WC cricketer will know the answer.

Go WEST!

I'd much prefer to watch the game from the fence. F**K sitting in the change rooms all day.
Not a bad knock from you this week Woodsie. Better than your tip of East Coburg to beat St Andrews.
FFNB are you still around? or are you hiding?

Cpt Caveman;275146 said:
If FFNB is an A grade West Coburg cricketer (which i am) can he please tell the audience (and he no doubt should be able to) who the 2 players are that sit either side of the toilet entrance door in the change rooms during our home games at Morris Res?....every A grade WC cricketer will know the answer.

FFNB is either a non WC cricketer who just wants to stir up trouble or he is an ex WC cricketer who didn't get his way whilst at the club. We do not have any current WC players (especially in A grade) who would stoop to that level. So from now on I think any email from FFNB should pretty much be disregarded for the sake of the forum.

Good luck to all of you today!

Go WEST!

I reckon Kyle Adams could stoop that low, he showed his true form last season by cheating!! you may not know your own players well enough Caveman!?:confused:

bomber27;272509 said:
Give us a break, those meetings can tend to drag on a bit.:D

Both teams won round 1. Going on last year, its 1st v 3rd. Its not like I'm picking one of the bottom sides to beat them.
East Coburg have picked up a couple of very handy players and I expect them to be up there this year.
Plus there's no rule saying that we have to pick St Andrews every game.

Saying all that, I could be very wrong and St Andrews could come out and thump them.
Got it wrong Bomber St Andrews never in trouble. Nev Taylor is in great form, Chriss David is now playing in his right spot and will make heaps of runs, Ryan Doidge back in the one's and he will do anything to stay there, and we still havent mentioned Dave Jolley or Gavin Tapner our two best bats so when they get going watch out. On the bowling side Smoke is bowling at his best with 7 this week, Scotty still to reach his top but will get there soon, and still got a couple of new bowlers to come into the side. So all looking good at the momment but as we all know it is only early in the season still a long way to go.

wetdeck;275519 said:
why haven't st. marys been credited with the points from their round 2 win on the mycricket website?

I'm tipping an admin error from one of the clubs as the match was disputed which usually means someone has entered too many runs or too many wickets etc. The disputed red symbol has now been removed, so it must be getting sorted out and because the match is still reading as "match in progress" then no points would have been added on to there points total.

jake j;275333 said:
its a pitty late in the game the umpire choked under pressure when it seemed like both sides steped up a gear. But one positive socials have found themselves a gun leg spinner .
yeah finally.good to know there are other spin options in the side that where un-used on the weekend also lol.

GrassOnTheWicket;275526 said:
I'd much prefer to watch the game from the fence. F**K sitting in the change rooms all day.
Not a bad knock from you this week Woodsie. Better than your tip of East Coburg to beat St Andrews.FFNB are you still around? or are you hiding?

Thanks, reasonably happy with the way I hit them, but must thank my runner who did the hard work:D

Thought East Coburg would have been better then that. Had a closer look at there side and I might have overated them. Still expect Cooray to make a bucket load of runs for them.

Cpt Caveman;275146 said:

FFNB is either a non WC cricketer who just wants to stir up trouble or he is an ex WC cricketer who didn't get his way whilst at the club. We do not have any current WC players (especially in A grade) who would stoop to that level. So from now on I think any email from FFNB should pretty much be disregarded for the sake of the forum.

Good luck to all of you today!

Go WEST!

I reckon Kyle Adams could stoop that low, he showed his true form last season by cheating!! you may not know your own players well enough Caveman!?:confused:

RooBoy;275581 said:

you idiot. he didn't even know he was breaking the rules last year AND he can't be ffnb as he doesn't have a computer at his house...

wetdeck;275519 said:
why haven't st. marys been credited with the points from their round 2 win on the mycricket website?

I'm tipping an admin error from one of the clubs as the match was disputed which usually means someone has entered too many runs or too many wickets etc. The disputed red symbol has now been removed, so it must be getting sorted out and because the match is still reading as "match in progress" then no points would have been added on to there points total.

bomber27;275587 said:

cheers bomber

GrassOnTheWicket;275526 said:
Not a bad knock from you this week Woodsie. Better than your tip of East Coburg to beat St Andrews.FFNB are you still around? or are you hiding?

Thanks, reasonably happy with the way I hit them, but must thank my runner who did the hard work:D

Thought East Coburg would have been better then that. Had a closer look at there side and I might have overated them. Still expect Cooray to make a bucket load of runs for them.

Is every club gonna have troubles filling their best side this week??
Due to the races and being such a social comp,i'm sure all clubs will struggle.
It only takes one bad performance to start a rot!!!

RooBoy;275581 said:

you idiot. he didn't even know he was breaking the rules last year AND he can't be ffnb as he doesn't have a computer at his house...

son of milky bill;275572 said:
It takes a big man to realise he cant bowl no more, ha, and to his credit since becoming a club leader his batting has improved out of sight.

bomber27;275587 said:

cheers bomber

bomber27;275593 said:

He was dropped on a duck off Smoke and if we took the catch they would have been all out for 60.

He then batted quite well after that and I must say is is a good bloke and i wish him all the best. I think he will make heaps of runs as well.

Is every club gonna have troubles filling their best side this week??
Due to the races and being such a social comp,i'm sure all clubs will struggle.
It only takes one bad performance to start a rot!!!

old hack;275732 said:
He was dropped on a duck off Smoke and if we took the catch they would have been all out for 60.

He then batted quite well after that and I must say is is a good bloke and i wish him all the best. I think he will make heaps of runs as well.

Yes he was fortunate early on to get a chance, but what good batsman hasnt been dropped before. He is a solid stroke maker and leads the club well by example. Not too many "good blokes" on and off the field left in the comp these days!!

son of milky bill;275572 said:
It takes a big man to realise he cant bowl no more, ha, and to his credit since becoming a club leader his batting has improved out of sight.

wetdeck;275611 said:

not to harp on old news from last season, but if he didnt know he was breaking the rules, why did he play under a false name!?? Come on we are not all that stupid! From what i know and have heard about Kyle he isnt the most honest and genuine bloke going around. But like I said, lets leave old news from last year and talk about stuff from this season.

bomber27;275593 said:

Hey Guys - just come across this site and it looks like it is going to be an interesting read! Just thought I would say G'Day!

old hack;275732 said:

Yes he was fortunate early on to get a chance, but what good batsman hasnt been dropped before. He is a solid stroke maker and leads the club well by example. Not too many "good blokes" on and off the field left in the comp these days!!

wetdeck;275611 said:

not to harp on old news from last season, but if he didnt know he was breaking the rules, why did he play under a false name!?? Come on we are not all that stupid! From what i know and have heard about Kyle he isnt the most honest and genuine bloke going around. But like I said, lets leave old news from last year and talk about stuff from this season.

mmvca;274205 said:
Yeah the scores not being up is very frustrating. I will have to have a fews words to the lovely girl who puts the scores in every week.

Kingy was very good on Sunday, even though it was C Turf. The thing with Kingy, after talking to other guys in the same team, is he is just so encouraging towards all the other guys he batted with, and very professional in the way he goes about it. St evie Brogan was also very good, but fell on 99!

Odds of 2-1 on that FFNB doesnt play with West Coburg. I think Cal has more class than to let fools like him get on a forum and make his club look ridiculous.

I'm tipping Kingy for bigger things to come this season, after enjoying watching his ton that he made whilst hung over, I could only imagine what he could do when he was sober. He has the ability to lift the whole team that he's playing in and last Sunday is proof of that.....

Hey Guys - just come across this site and it looks like it is going to be an interesting read! Just thought I would say G'Day!

Give me a big spell, all you blokes who reckon St Andrew's are going Back to Back to Back, they will have to produce a stack more than they did in the grand final last year. There's a few other "St's" right in the hunt. The Mary's seems to be in relative cruise mode at the minute, with massive options and improvement to come. Be wary, now that you have been warned.

RooBoy;275865 said:

Kyle is a good bloke and just played one game with a few mates because our game was called off.
Seriously mate, get some facts before you start slagging off blokes.

mmvca;274205 said:
Yeah the scores not being up is very frustrating. I will have to have a fews words to the lovely girl who puts the scores in every week.

Kingy was very good on Sunday, even though it was C Turf. The thing with Kingy, after talking to other guys in the same team, is he is just so encouraging towards all the other guys he batted with, and very professional in the way he goes about it. St evie Brogan was also very good, but fell on 99!

Odds of 2-1 on that FFNB doesnt play with West Coburg. I think Cal has more class than to let fools like him get on a forum and make his club look ridiculous.

I'm tipping Kingy for bigger things to come this season, after enjoying watching his ton that he made whilst hung over, I could only imagine what he could do when he was sober. He has the ability to lift the whole team that he's playing in and last Sunday is proof of that.....

kcricket;275919 said:
Give me a big spell, all you blokes who reckon St Andrew's are going Back to Back, they will have to produce a stack more than they did in the grand final last year. There's a few other "St's" right in the hunt. The Mary's seems to be in relative cruise mode at the minute, with massive options and improvement to come. Be wary, now that you have been warned.

please... st marys have just stumbled over the line in their last two wins. their batsmen havent put in a solid performance yet.

Give me a big spell, all you blokes who reckon St Andrew's are going Back to Back to Back, they will have to produce a stack more than they did in the grand final last year. There's a few other "St's" right in the hunt. The Mary's seems to be in relative cruise mode at the minute, with massive options and improvement to come. Be wary, now that you have been warned.

wetdeck;275924 said:
please... st marys have just stumbled over the line in their last two wins. their batsmen havent put in a solid performance yet.

Mary's are re-jigging the order to find the right mix, like i said they have many options, who have yet to play in the 1st's together, they'll just keep on winning, solid efforts from many so far without setting the world on fire, we do have the MOST scope for improving than any other team in the league. The rest will look after itself champ.

Greeting's to the F.O.S and all St Andrew's fans. p.s: Full of SH1T

RooBoy;275865 said:

Kyle is a good bloke and just played one game with a few mates because our game was called off.
Seriously mate, get some facts before you start slagging off blokes.

old hack;275732 said:

Good to hear ur still dropping the good batsmen on nothing! maybe u blokes need to open ur eyes when ur taking a catch! maybe thats something u blokes need to work on at training. dont u know the importance of getting out the key bats and taking the chances??? if u keep dropping catches u mite drop the flag!

cheers antique collectable ;)

bcricket :cool:

kcricket;275919 said:
Give me a big spell, all you blokes who reckon St Andrew's are going Back to Back, they will have to produce a stack more than they did in the grand final last year. There's a few other "St's" right in the hunt. The Mary's seems to be in relative cruise mode at the minute, with massive options and improvement to come. Be wary, now that you have been warned.

kcricket;275925 said:
Mary's are re-jigging the order to find the right mix, like i said they have many options, who have yet to play in the 1st's together, they'll just keep on winning, solid efforts from many so far without setting the world on fire, we do have the MOST scope for improving than any other team in the league. The rest will look after itself champ.

Greeting's to the F.O.S and all St Andrew's fans. p.s: Full of SH1T

Well well well. Has the other craddock joined the fun? good to hear your insightful comments. great to see you have got plenty of confidence in yourself and your team. However i dont have the same level of confidence. Yes you guys have plenty of heart and commitment but i do believe you over achieved last year (especially yourself) and i dont believe you will have the same level of success this year.
Am not sure that the st andrew boys will go all the way again but they have started off very well and if smoke has a big year with the ball i think they can go all the way. there batting looks great and i hope the comp gets to see chris david at his best because i believe that he is a very exciting batsmen when he gets going.

yours in cricket
josh 'tubby taylor' seaniger

ps jimmy marinos is a cricketing joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back