mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

wetdeck;275924 said:
please... st marys have just stumbled over the line in their last two wins. their batsmen havent put in a solid performance yet.

Mary's are re-jigging the order to find the right mix, like i said they have many options, who have yet to play in the 1st's together, they'll just keep on winning, solid efforts from many so far without setting the world on fire, we do have the MOST scope for improving than any other team in the league. The rest will look after itself champ.

Greeting's to the F.O.S and all St Andrew's fans. p.s: Full of SH1T

old hack;275732 said:
He was dropped on a duck off Smoke and if we took the catch they would have been all out for 60.

He then batted quite well after that and I must say is is a good bloke and i wish him all the best. I think he will make heaps of runs as well.

Good to hear ur still dropping the good batsmen on nothing! maybe u blokes need to open ur eyes when ur taking a catch! maybe thats something u blokes need to work on at training. dont u know the importance of getting out the key bats and taking the chances??? if u keep dropping catches u mite drop the flag!

cheers antique collectable ;)

bcricket :cool:

kcricket;275925 said:
Mary's are re-jigging the order to find the right mix, like i said they have many options, who have yet to play in the 1st's together, they'll just keep on winning, solid efforts from many so far without setting the world on fire, we do have the MOST scope for improving than any other team in the league. The rest will look after itself champ.

You have got to be kidding kcricket. The only reason St.Fairies are re-jigging their order is cause they don't have the right players (not enough 1st graders). St Fairies only scraped through with a win in the 1st match and suffered a collapse midway thru last week innings. Lucky to win again! Over-rated as like last year.

kcricket;275925 said:

Well well well. Has the other craddock joined the fun? good to hear your insightful comments. great to see you have got plenty of confidence in yourself and your team. However i dont have the same level of confidence. Yes you guys have plenty of heart and commitment but i do believe you over achieved last year (especially yourself) and i dont believe you will have the same level of success this year.
Am not sure that the st andrew boys will go all the way again but they have started off very well and if smoke has a big year with the ball i think they can go all the way. there batting looks great and i hope the comp gets to see chris david at his best because i believe that he is a very exciting batsmen when he gets going.

yours in cricket
josh 'tubby taylor' seaniger

ps jimmy marinos is a cricketing joke

kcricket;275919 said:
Give me a big spell, all you blokes who reckon St Andrew's are going Back to Back to Back, they will have to produce a stack more than they did in the grand final last year. There's a few other "St's" right in the hunt. The Mary's seems to be in relative cruise mode at the minute, with massive options and improvement to come. Be wary, now that you have been warned.
Your right kricket we didnt play to our potential in last years grand final, but guess what we still won, your right St.marys are cruising at the moment but if you pull your head out ya ass and take a look at our scores you will see that we are not exactly struggling either.Personally i think back to back to back flags are a big chance for us blokes, as we are not dead just yet, as a post from the past has said.

To the following blokes; mmvca, bcricket, kingkong, wetdeck and to the rest of you blokes who's names i cant be stuffed looking back at.... I say to you all "GROW SOME BALLS".......
I have never come across a bigger lot of sooks going around on a cricket field! Why dont you take a leaf out of the Great "Kingy's" book and take a step back and take a good hard laugh at yourselves???
Cant wait to play the biggest sooks in the league St. Fairys this weekend... There will be two sure things this Saturday, Whobegotyou to win the Derby and mmvca to cry like a baby that has had it's arse slapped when he gets his surprise.........

kcricket;275925 said:

You have got to be kidding kcricket. The only reason St.Fairies are re-jigging their order is cause they don't have the right players (not enough 1st graders). St Fairies only scraped through with a win in the 1st match and suffered a collapse midway thru last week innings. Lucky to win again! Over-rated as like last year.

lets have some tips... whos going to finish top four at the end of the year?

i rekon st andrews, st francis, west coburg and glenroy... with barclay st and st marys being other possibilities

kcricket;275919 said:
Give me a big spell, all you blokes who reckon St Andrew's are going Back to Back to Back, they will have to produce a stack more than they did in the grand final last year. There's a few other "St's" right in the hunt. The Mary's seems to be in relative cruise mode at the minute, with massive options and improvement to come. Be wary, now that you have been warned.
Your right kricket we didnt play to our potential in last years grand final, but guess what we still won, your right St.marys are cruising at the moment but if you pull your head out ya ass and take a look at our scores you will see that we are not exactly struggling either.Personally i think back to back to back flags are a big chance for us blokes, as we are not dead just yet, as a post from the past has said.

wetdeck;275990 said:

i rekon st andrews, st francis, west coburg and glenroy... with barclay st and st marys being other possibilities

i reckon you should have woodsys mob merlo in for top two
glenroy are shit and west coburg are sooks!!!

To the following blokes; mmvca, bcricket, kingkong, wetdeck and to the rest of you blokes who's names i cant be stuffed looking back at.... I say to you all "GROW SOME BALLS".......
I have never come across a bigger lot of sooks going around on a cricket field! Why dont you take a leaf out of the Great "Kingy's" book and take a step back and take a good hard laugh at yourselves???
Cant wait to play the biggest sooks in the league St. Fairys this weekend... There will be two sure things this Saturday, Whobegotyou to win the Derby and mmvca to cry like a baby that has had it's arse slapped when he gets his surprise.........

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;275988 said:
frontfootnoballs, You call us sooks, most people know who we are, why dont you come out from under neath that rock your living under, and out yourself or you afraid you piece of shit. In saying that im also a little flattered that i got a mention as you said you couldn be bothered looking back at other people, so i must a got to you somewhere along the line you cricket wannabe.

Great to hear i got a mention FFNB.
Take a leaf out of Great kingy's book. He is just a washed up old bloke that wishes he was 19 again!! ;)
I hope that the 2nds dont miss out on the finals by under 3 points like last year because that outrite would have put them in a great position and i hope it doesnt cost the side. That would be a horror ending for the Great book of Kingy!!!
Cant wait to see him make runs in the 1's though ;)!
Go the Mary's! Keep cutting them boys!

bcricket

wetdeck;275990 said:

i reckon you should have woodsys mob merlo in for top two
glenroy are shit and west coburg are sooks!!!

Still not gonna grow balls and tell us who you are? Oh and by the way, i think you owe me and old hack some coin.

And i el oh el at your comments. The only thing that will surprise me this w/e is if you come up to me and say, Hi, im FFNB, which aint gonna happen, bcoz im guessing you are at the very best a C Mats player.

frontfootnoballs, You call us sooks, most people know who we are, why dont you come out from under neath that rock your living under, and out yourself or you afraid you piece of shit. In saying that im also a little flattered that i got a mention as you said you couldn be bothered looking back at other people, so i must a got to you somewhere along the line you cricket wannabe.

mmvca;276046 said:
Still not gonna grow balls and tell us who you are? Oh and by the way, i think you owe me and old hack some coin.

And i el oh el at your comments. The only thing that will surprise me this w/e is if you come up to me and say, Hi, im FFNB, which aint gonna happen, bcoz im guessing you are at the very best a C Mats player.

Me owe you coin.... Im willing to lay coin, let me know how we can organize this, as i have said cant wait to take your dole cheque of you!!
By the way, you must be really feeling the heat now with the days getting longer and warmer???
All the best Gnome.....

Take a leaf out of Great kingy's book. He is just a washed up old bloke that wishes he was 19 again!! ;)
I hope that the 2nds dont miss out on the finals by under 3 points like last year because that outrite would have put them in a great position and i hope it doesnt cost the side. That would be a horror ending for the Great book of Kingy!!!

bcricket

kingkong;276024 said:

King Kong you Banana munching jungle boy, now pull those bananas out from your arse and reply back with your full details etc, full name, phone numbers, address, email, fax, web site and all other details you can come up with.. By the way Melbourne Zoo does not count!
You didnt get me, i just wanted to make you feel like you are someone... You are one of those players that cant wait to see there name in the paper, even if that means what best to look at when at the zoo!!!
Now get back to doing what you do best....... Swinging from trees and beating your chest like the good Gorilla you are...

bcricket;276035 said:

bcricket

bcricket

If only I was 19 again ( I think I was actually 18 at the time but that dont matter ) I would have of done a few things differently, But at my age now when the games over its OVER!!!
From all the banter on this site who knows if im good enough to make runs in this comp there sounds like there are a lot of good players.
Hopefully I can pump some runs out for our 2nds and get picked in the A-turf soon. Our batting looks strong to me, our openers have got us of to solid starts then the CC, Browny, thats a solid top order thats why ive been working on the leg spinners.
Im looking to become a bowling lower order batsman.

Kingy

mmvca;276046 said:

Me owe you coin.... Im willing to lay coin, let me know how we can organize this, as i have said cant wait to take your dole cheque of you!!
By the way, you must be really feeling the heat now with the days getting longer and warmer???
All the best Gnome.....

bcricket;276035 said:

bcricket

Here he is the biggest joke of the comp going around... I, sorry we all thought you would have given this site a wide berth after continually embarrassing yourself on here and on the cricket ground. When are you going to learn that your comments are absolute diatribe, stick to reading Golden Books and eating fairy bread princess!
The only runs Kingy is going to make are the ones he makes when he sits on the toilet thinking about your comments that you have written on here.. Now get back to polishing the lads balls down the club, and dont forget to peel the oranges little boy!

kingkong;276024 said:

King Kong you Banana munching jungle boy, now pull those bananas out from your arse and reply back with your full details etc, full name, phone numbers, address, email, fax, web site and all other details you can come up with.. By the way Melbourne Zoo does not count!
You didnt get me, i just wanted to make you feel like you are someone... You are one of those players that cant wait to see there name in the paper, even if that means what best to look at when at the zoo!!!
Now get back to doing what you do best....... Swinging from trees and beating your chest like the good Gorilla you are...

kingy;276072 said:
bcricket

If only I was 19 again ( I think I was actually 18 at the time but that dont matter ) I would have of done a few things differently, But at my age now when the games over its OVER!!!
From all the banter on this site who knows if im good enough to make runs in this comp there sounds like there are a lot of good players.
Hopefully I can pump some runs out for our 2nds and get picked in the A-turf soon. Our batting looks strong to me, our openers have got us of to solid starts then the CC, Browny, thats a solid top order thats why ive been working on the leg spinners.

Kingy

Kingy were you looking at yourself in the mirror while typing that rubbish?

bcricket;276035 said:

bcricket

bcricket

Kingy

kingy;274765 said:
My mum passed away 17 years ago, so your either; (A) your an old man with a chip on your shoulder (B) full of shit or (C) one sick c*nt.
I would suggest a combination of B and C.

Kingy

All I no bcricket is a top bloke and as I said b4 i think your a combination of B and C

kingy

bcricket;276035 said:

bcricket

Here he is the biggest joke of the comp going around... I, sorry we all thought you would have given this site a wide berth after continually embarrassing yourself on here and on the cricket ground. When are you going to learn that your comments are absolute diatribe, stick to reading Golden Books and eating fairy bread princess!
The only runs Kingy is going to make are the ones he makes when he sits on the toilet thinking about your comments that you have written on here.. Now get back to polishing the lads balls down the club, and dont forget to peel the oranges little boy!

kingy;274765 said:
My mum passed away 17 years ago, so your either; (A) your an old man with a chip on your shoulder (B) full of shit or (C) one sick c*nt.

Kingy

Kingy i would describe you as the highlighted word above...
Stop pissing in your own pocket champ...

kingy;276072 said:
bcricket

Kingy

Kingy were you looking at yourself in the mirror while typing that rubbish?

kingy;274765 said:

Kingy

All I no bcricket is a top bloke and as I said b4 i think your a combination of B and C

kingy

kingy;274765 said:

Kingy

Kingy i would describe you as the highlighted word above...
Stop pissing in your own pocket champ...

tips for this round fellas

wests over st marys - bowling depth esp if barker plays

st andrews to crush merlo - punky only one with enough ticker to make runs and jolley to get some on the board, scotty to take 5

st franics over easts - lister to make his mark this week but saints allround game to get them over the line, harding to make his 1st score of the season

glenroy over pacco - greany to dominate the game with bat and ball watch out for him this season, pascoe - worst club in the competition

haig to beat socials - minor upset; want to see if pakistans greatest allround namesake can produce

barkley over sunshine(not hearing good things about them this year at all) - crusty to take 5+

craddock = **************

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back