mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

Haro everybody

Its Scooby Dooby Doo here

I must say, if i may name names, some very important observations i have made about a few people in here.

F.O.S> Very Funny, but Very Wise

Old Hack> Very Intelligent Comments

King Kong> Love the words he uses to string together a fine piece of phrasing, got a feeling the fella can play as well

Komodo Dragon > Always on the Fence

What No Good > Can Bat, Can Bowl, Can Field ( apparently ) Just ask him

Front Foot No Ball > Not just the balls his missing.

Until next time my fellow aliens

Scooby Dooby Doo

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;276071 said:
King Kong you Banana munching jungle boy, now pull those bananas out from your arse and reply back with your full details etc, full name, phone numbers, address, email, fax, web site and all other details you can come up with.. By the way Melbourne Zoo does not count!
You didnt get me, i just wanted to make you feel like you are someone... You are one of those players that cant wait to see there name in the paper, even if that means what best to look at when at the zoo!!!
Now get back to doing what you do best....... Swinging from trees and beating your chest like the good Gorilla you are...

Really can put the words together,wonder if you have the heart to put it into action.

Think not!!!!!!!

F.O.S

burrito;276165 said:
tips for this round fellas

wests over st marys - bowling depth esp if barker plays

st andrews to crush merlo - punky only one with enough ticker to make runs and jolley to get some on the board, scotty to take 5

st franics over easts - lister to make his mark this week but saints allround game to get them over the line, harding to make his 1st score of the season

glenroy over pacco - greany to dominate the game with bat and ball watch out for him this season, pascoe - worst club in the competition

haig to beat socials - minor upset; want to see if pakistans greatest allround namesake can produce

barkley over sunshine(not hearing good things about them this year at all) - crusty to take 5+

craddock = **************

Pacco that bad? Glenroy has a very young team. They will try all day but just not sure if they have the experience in 2 dayers.

I think most clubs have had massive losses in players this year - I know we have for a host of reasons....

St Andrews very disciplined and thats why they will be strong again this year.

bcricket;275929 said:
Good to hear ur still dropping the good batsmen on nothing! maybe u blokes need to open ur eyes when ur taking a catch! maybe thats something u blokes need to work on at training. dont u know the importance of getting out the key bats and taking the chances??? if u keep dropping catches u mite drop the flag!

cheers antique collectable ;)

bcricket :cool:

Junior,Junior,Junior.

You got to be able to win a flag to be able to drop one and when you do come and talk to us then.

How f...ing boring would it be if we took all our catches(tongue in cheek)

Old and experienced or still shitting yellow,i know who i want in our side.

keep up the good work and its good to see mum lets both of you play on the computer now!!!!

F.O.S

Father of Smoke

Full of Shit

Fossil

People know me,not like some gutless b------s !!!!!

wetdeck;276256 said:
you've got to be joking?!? west coburgs attack is the best in the comp!
AND barker is yet to come back!

i rekon west coburg, st andrews, st francis, glenroy, socials and barclay st will have wins this week.

Hey Wetdeck, it was only my opinion, im sure others on here have their's too. I actually have tipped West Cob to win the flag!

Callum is a good bowler and I agree Barker coming back helps, but Greenwood bowls pies and Whiteside has a run up longer than DK Lillee and then bowls medium nude nuts.

I think on its day St Andrews attack is best, but Glenroy's Ok too, especially if Wardy gets going.

Unfortunately the wickets we play on now make ordinary bowlers look better!

Anyway time will tell.

Final four, St Andrews, West Coburg, Glenroy, St Francis, St Marys to finish 5th.

Haro everybody

Its Scooby Dooby Doo here

I must say, if i may name names, some very important observations i have made about a few people in here.

F.O.S> Very Funny, but Very Wise

Old Hack> Very Intelligent Comments

King Kong> Love the words he uses to string together a fine piece of phrasing, got a feeling the fella can play as well

Komodo Dragon > Always on the Fence

What No Good > Can Bat, Can Bowl, Can Field ( apparently ) Just ask him

Front Foot No Ball > Not just the balls his missing.

Until next time my fellow aliens

Scooby Dooby Doo

burrito;276165 said:

st andrews to crush merlo - punky only one with enough ticker to make runs and jolley to get some on the board, scotty to take 5

st franics over easts - lister to make his mark this week but saints allround game to get them over the line, harding to make his 1st score of the season

glenroy over pacco - greany to dominate the game with bat and ball watch out for him this season, pascoe - worst club in the competition

haig to beat socials - minor upset; want to see if pakistans greatest allround namesake can produce

barkley over sunshine(not hearing good things about them this year at all) - crusty to take 5+

My tips for this round are
West to beat St Mary's

St ANdrews over merlyo

St Francis over East

Glenroy over Pacco

Socials over Haig (possibly outright)

Barkly St over Sunshine

So much for talk of the comp being real even this year.
St Andrews, West Coburg, St Francis and St Marys will all play finals this year.
The same usual suspects up the top.
Only threat is Glenroy if Parker can keep dominating with the Bat

burrito;276165 said:

Pacco that bad? Glenroy has a very young team. They will try all day but just not sure if they have the experience in 2 dayers.

I think most clubs have had massive losses in players this year - I know we have for a host of reasons....

St Andrews very disciplined and thats why they will be strong again this year.

someone mentioned ealier the question of each teams most dominate player and if they were missing, could the team still win. Without these guys the team would not win!

Here is my list from A grade

St Andrews - David Jolley, maybe include P Newton
St Marys - P Brown
St Francis - Matthew Costello
Sunshine Heights - touch one I'd say H Prarera
Barkly Street - Justin Summerfield
Glenroy - Warren Parker
Haig - Stevenson
Pacco - Rob Pianalto
Merlo - Punky - P Gleisner
Socials - W Andrews (or Old school!!)
East Coburg - Sean Cooray (or Khan)
West Cob - Callum Appleyard

what do other guys think???

wetdeck;276256 said:
you've got to be joking?!? west coburgs attack is the best in the comp!
AND barker is yet to come back!

i rekon west coburg, st andrews, st francis, glenroy, socials and barclay st will have wins this week.

Hey Wetdeck, it was only my opinion, im sure others on here have their's too. I actually have tipped West Cob to win the flag!

Callum is a good bowler and I agree Barker coming back helps, but Greenwood bowls pies and Whiteside has a run up longer than DK Lillee and then bowls medium nude nuts.

I think on its day St Andrews attack is best, but Glenroy's Ok too, especially if Wardy gets going.

Unfortunately the wickets we play on now make ordinary bowlers look better!

Anyway time will tell.

Final four, St Andrews, West Coburg, Glenroy, St Francis, St Marys to finish 5th.

RooBoy;276622 said:
someone mentioned ealier the question of each teams most dominate player and if they were missing, could the team still win. Without these guys the team would not win!

St Marys - P Brown
Glenroy - Warren Parker
Haig - Stevenson
Pacco - Rob Pianalto

Ok come on who is this. I need to know!!!!!!!

You would have to be best friends with Andrews and Old School to mention them surely!!!!!!!!!

burrito;276165 said:

My tips for this round are
West to beat St Mary's

St ANdrews over merlyo

St Francis over East

Glenroy over Pacco

Socials over Haig (possibly outright)

Barkly St over Sunshine

So much for talk of the comp being real even this year.
St Andrews, West Coburg, St Francis and St Marys will all play finals this year.
The same usual suspects up the top.
Only threat is Glenroy if Parker can keep dominating with the Bat

Hirdy05_;276631 said:

You would have to be best friends with Andrews and Old School to mention them surely!!!!!!!!!

Hirdy, I wouldn't know who RooBoy was if he stood up in my porridge.
I think Rooboy thinks Warren Andrews and Old School are the same person.

St Marys - P Brown
Glenroy - Warren Parker
Haig - Stevenson
Pacco - Rob Pianalto

RooBoy;276622 said:

St Marys - P Brown
Glenroy - Warren Parker
Haig - Stevenson
Pacco - Rob Pianalto

Socials - C. Johnston (but W. Andrews did have a good game with the bat & in the field last game)

RooBoy;276622 said:

St Marys - P Brown
Glenroy - Warren Parker
Haig - Stevenson
Pacco - Rob Pianalto

My tips :

St Andrews v Merlo - Merlo need to show something or be written off early as part of the also rans
St Mary's v West - West to account for Mary's who still have plenty to prove before getting my respect
St Francis v East Coburg - Tight contest between two potentially dangerous sides. Give the nod just to the Saints
Glenroy v Pascoe Vale - Glenroy to bend them over and give them a fearful pounding
Socials v Haig - Haig to knock off Socials who will fast become the new 'whipping boys' of the competition
Barkly St v Sunshine - Could go either way but leaning toward whoever puts the runs on the board first. Maybe Barkly St

Hirdy05_;276631 said:

Hirdy, I wouldn't know who RooBoy was if he stood up in my porridge.
I think Rooboy thinks Warren Andrews and Old School are the same person.

Hey guys long time reader and new poster and thought id come online and have a bit of a chin wag with some of the experts of the mmvca on here.
Its been a promising forst 2 rounds of the season with a couple of upsets in the first couple of weeks but results goin mainly the way predicted.
Looks like st andrews and west coburg have set the standard early and st marys have shown no signs of being a one year wonder after the first couple of rounds.
Sunshine and haig look as if they will struggle and socials arent the same without danny campbell in there side.
My predictions for the finals this year are:
St andrews
West coburg
St francis
St marys
With glenroy being the unlucky one to miss out but time will tell with an interesting few weeks ahead.

RooBoy;276622 said:

St Marys - P Brown
Glenroy - Warren Parker
Haig - Stevenson
Pacco - Rob Pianalto

Socials - C. Johnston (but W. Andrews did have a good game with the bat & in the field last game)

u blokes who are completely writing socials off have it wrong.
they may not make the finals, but, they have a lot of fighters at their club and will win their share of games.
they will smash haig this weekend.

My tips :

St Andrews v Merlo - Merlo need to show something or be written off early as part of the also rans
St Mary's v West - West to account for Mary's who still have plenty to prove before getting my respect
St Francis v East Coburg - Tight contest between two potentially dangerous sides. Give the nod just to the Saints
Glenroy v Pascoe Vale - Glenroy to bend them over and give them a fearful pounding
Socials v Haig - Haig to knock off Socials who will fast become the new 'whipping boys' of the competition
Barkly St v Sunshine - Could go either way but leaning toward whoever puts the runs on the board first. Maybe Barkly St

F.O.S;276397 said:
Junior,Junior,Junior.

You got to be able to win a flag to be able to drop one and when you do come and talk to us then.

keep up the good work and its good to see mum lets both of you play on the computer now!!!!

F.O.S

Father of Smoke

Full of Shit

Fossil

I know who id rather if u want a side to last you 15 years! ;)
Only the best hold the catches FOS. Deep down your just dirty that i got smoke dragged from the attack after 1 over (got 6 off it and a ripper shot over slips i know you loved it!).
Yeah mum gave us an open window so we took full advantage.
Ur dying for the round 11 match i can sense it. Will be a good battle with west this week! They have a few tickets on themselves. We have a bit to prove this week. Good luck for the weekend mate.
P.s how about this FOS
F-Full
O-of
S-St.Mary's Love (mainly the PUP and harry) ;)

bcricket

Hey guys long time reader and new poster and thought id come online and have a bit of a chin wag with some of the experts of the mmvca on here.
Its been a promising forst 2 rounds of the season with a couple of upsets in the first couple of weeks but results goin mainly the way predicted.
Looks like st andrews and west coburg have set the standard early and st marys have shown no signs of being a one year wonder after the first couple of rounds.
Sunshine and haig look as if they will struggle and socials arent the same without danny campbell in there side.
St andrews
West coburg
St francis
St marys
With glenroy being the unlucky one to miss out but time will tell with an interesting few weeks ahead.

burrito;276169 said:
you and st marys are pretenders you'll never win an A turf flag

Ur dreaming tool! We are defending a grandfinal birth only been in A turf for a couple of years. We will get one!

bcricket

u blokes who are completely writing socials off have it wrong.
they may not make the finals, but, they have a lot of fighters at their club and will win their share of games.
they will smash haig this weekend.

burrito;276165 said:

which one mate??

bcricket

F.O.S;276397 said:
Junior,Junior,Junior.

F.O.S

Father of Smoke

Full of Shit

Fossil

I know who id rather if u want a side to last you 15 years! ;)
Only the best hold the catches FOS. Deep down your just dirty that i got smoke dragged from the attack after 1 over (got 6 off it and a ripper shot over slips i know you loved it!).
Yeah mum gave us an open window so we took full advantage.
Ur dying for the round 11 match i can sense it. Will be a good battle with west this week! They have a few tickets on themselves. We have a bit to prove this week. Good luck for the weekend mate.
P.s how about this FOS
F-Full
O-of
S-St.Mary's Love (mainly the PUP and harry) ;)

bcricket

kingy;276072 said:
bcricket

If only I was 19 again ( I think I was actually 18 at the time but that dont matter ) I would have of done a few things differently, But at my age now when the games over its OVER!!!
From all the banter on this site who knows if im good enough to make runs in this comp there sounds like there are a lot of good players.
Hopefully I can pump some runs out for our 2nds and get picked in the A-turf soon. Our batting looks strong to me, our openers have got us of to solid starts then the CC, Browny, thats a solid top order thats why ive been working on the leg spinners.
Im looking to become a bowling lower order batsman.

Kingy

Yeah Kingy but the game wasnt over mate there was two hours left and about 180 balls left (to bowl a side out that didnt get to 100, out) and a gauranteed 15 overs in the last hour. Fair enough u were tired and need a few green cans but you have to look to the skip first i thought mate. He doesnt want to make his tonne scorer in the first innings to hang around for 2 hours if he just pulled up stumps. Honestly i was just dirty because me and the fellars had a feed and had a few drinks and were keen to watch jammer down wind for a few overs going for outrite. I think ud get a couple of runs in the ones no worries! we are missing a number 6 and harry cant bowl anymore:D so ur on for leggies. Next time before u pull up stumps at least give the gallery and the more importantly the skip an opinion before u rip em up mate.;)

bcricket

burrito;276169 said:
you and st marys are pretenders you'll never win an A turf flag

Ur dreaming tool! We are defending a grandfinal birth only been in A turf for a couple of years. We will get one!

bcricket

Looking forward to this weeks game against my old arch rivals St. Fairys... Have heard that there will be a few out for them, so you might as well biro a win in for us!!
Cant wait to knock a few around that big ground of there's and watch the gnome and his mates run around all day chasing leather!
As for you bcricket, if i was you i would bring my ear muffs along, those ears of yours are going to get a hammering.
Now on a sportsmans note, i say good luck and let the best team win...

burrito;276165 said:

which one mate??

bcricket

classy;276757 said:
St andrews
West coburg
St francis
St marys

Now that you have given us your thoughts piss off....

kingy;276072 said:
bcricket

If only I was 19 again ( I think I was actually 18 at the time but that dont matter ) I would have of done a few things differently, But at my age now when the games over its OVER!!!
From all the banter on this site who knows if im good enough to make runs in this comp there sounds like there are a lot of good players.
Hopefully I can pump some runs out for our 2nds and get picked in the A-turf soon. Our batting looks strong to me, our openers have got us of to solid starts then the CC, Browny, thats a solid top order thats why ive been working on the leg spinners.
Im looking to become a bowling lower order batsman.

Kingy

Yeah Kingy but the game wasnt over mate there was two hours left and about 180 balls left (to bowl a side out that didnt get to 100, out) and a gauranteed 15 overs in the last hour. Fair enough u were tired and need a few green cans but you have to look to the skip first i thought mate. He doesnt want to make his tonne scorer in the first innings to hang around for 2 hours if he just pulled up stumps. Honestly i was just dirty because me and the fellars had a feed and had a few drinks and were keen to watch jammer down wind for a few overs going for outrite. I think ud get a couple of runs in the ones no worries! we are missing a number 6 and harry cant bowl anymore:D so ur on for leggies. Next time before u pull up stumps at least give the gallery and the more importantly the skip an opinion before u rip em up mate.;)

bcricket

Good Luck to the new guy in the St Andrews team this weekend. Big hitting all rounder, left arm Medium/quick. Is he the new GAV???

Also the new guys that may get a game in the coming matches.

And if anyone else is looking for a game your are welcome, just might have to get things cleared by F.O.S.

Looking forward to this weeks game against my old arch rivals St. Fairys... Have heard that there will be a few out for them, so you might as well biro a win in for us!!
Cant wait to knock a few around that big ground of there's and watch the gnome and his mates run around all day chasing leather!
As for you bcricket, if i was you i would bring my ear muffs along, those ears of yours are going to get a hammering.
Now on a sportsmans note, i say good luck and let the best team win...

classy;276757 said:
St andrews
West coburg
St francis
St marys

Now that you have given us your thoughts piss off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back