mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

mmvca;292770 said:
Yes i am. Im going to Willy Wonkas chocolate factory, where they have a dwarf throwing contest, and im the guest judge.I was going to participate, but i retired to post on Big Cricket.

I also have a date with Cinderella and Miss Piggy which im hoping to turn into a 3some.

Your more than welcome to come. I have room on my private jet.

Is this Ben Cousins or mmvca??
Seems like a weekly update of Ben Cousins....

mmvca my lord how those Uncle Dougs have really kicked on your imagination... Nothing like thinking left of centre.
Anyway good luck with those thoughts and we welcome you back to planet earth soon.

mmvca;292770 said:
Yes i am. Im going to Willy Wonkas chocolate factory, where they have a dwarf throwing contest, and im the guest judge.I was going to participate, but i retired to post on Big Cricket.

I also have a date with Cinderella and Miss Piggy which im hoping to turn into a 3some.

Your more than welcome to come. I have room on my private jet.

mmvca my lord how those Uncle Dougs have really kicked on your imagination... Nothing like thinking left of centre.
Anyway good luck with those thoughts and we welcome you back to planet earth soon.

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292820 said:

Would you like a ride in my spaceship down to earth? Or are you gonna sit around in space for awhile?

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292820 said:

Would you like a ride in my spaceship down to earth? Or are you gonna sit around in space for awhile?

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292816 said:
Well, like i said just have to go back through the old posts!
Well done Joe Magoocheeoo, i dont think he will be back on here for a while now. He has run off with his tail between his legs!
Whatnogood, will you be having eggs today, because there is some on your face:eek::eek:

You wish DUMBO!!!!

Received some more mail this morning that YOU ARE A F WIT!!!!

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;292816 said:
Well, like i said just have to go back through the old posts!
Well done Joe Magoocheeoo, i dont think he will be back on here for a while now. He has run off with his tail between his legs!
Whatnogood, will you be having eggs today, because there is some on your face:eek::eek:

You wish DUMBO!!!!

Received some more mail this morning that YOU ARE A F WIT!!!!

It is nearly half the season gone so here are my thoughts on all clubs.

West Coburg; going all right but will be found out come finals when experience is needed

St Marys; i think their batting & bowling are good but just good(too many batsmen want to play the big shot)

St Francis; no Babo no St Francis as well Matt is not bowling anywhere near he can(captaincy must be to mush for him. plus if he has to win by looking up the bylaws than they will not get far)

Merlo; all you here from bomber is we will be good this year with all the young players we have it takes more than young players to win game give your selfs 2 or 3 years.

Glenroy; should be better than they are with all the talent and money down there should be winning flags(but they can not be controlled on the field if they just play cricket and not want to fight and carry on all the time will improve)

St Andrews; led well by Dave but are all getting that bit older every year will be very interesting to see how long they can all keep going(could build a side around Smoke for 4or5 more years at least need to get some good younger players the juniors they have will come good but will take time.

Sunshine Heights; just think they like to try and hit the ball as hard as they can (need a good coach to show them how to play cricket)

Barkley Street; same as Sunshine Heights

East Coburg; think your club will struggle for a few years to come (try and get better petrol pumpers)

Haig; will struggle (think they should look to merge with another turf club do not go down the non turf as last year)

Socials; have been great in the past and i think they can be again good people around just need that one new person to get involved and spark them off again ( but if not i would love our clubs to merge and be a power house for many years to come)

Pascoe Vale; if the rumors are true and there is a split between cricket and football
clubs the club will not be around for long ( but if they are not i think you need to get new blood into the top new coach and new A grade captain and start from scratch.

just some thoughts from somebody that had nothing to do on Saturday

It is nearly half the season gone so here are my thoughts on all clubs.

West Coburg; going all right but will be found out come finals when experience is needed

St Marys; i think their batting & bowling are good but just good(too many batsmen want to play the big shot)

St Francis; no Babo no St Francis as well Matt is not bowling anywhere near he can(captaincy must be to mush for him. plus if he has to win by looking up the bylaws than they will not get far)

Merlo; all you here from bomber is we will be good this year with all the young players we have it takes more than young players to win game give your selfs 2 or 3 years.

Glenroy; should be better than they are with all the talent and money down there should be winning flags(but they can not be controlled on the field if they just play cricket and not want to fight and carry on all the time will improve)

St Andrews; led well by Dave but are all getting that bit older every year will be very interesting to see how long they can all keep going(could build a side around Smoke for 4or5 more years at least need to get some good younger players the juniors they have will come good but will take time.

Sunshine Heights; just think they like to try and hit the ball as hard as they can (need a good coach to show them how to play cricket)

Barkley Street; same as Sunshine Heights

East Coburg; think your club will struggle for a few years to come (try and get better petrol pumpers)

Haig; will struggle (think they should look to merge with another turf club do not go down the non turf as last year)

Socials; have been great in the past and i think they can be again good people around just need that one new person to get involved and spark them off again ( but if not i would love our clubs to merge and be a power house for many years to come)

Pascoe Vale; if the rumors are true and there is a split between cricket and football
clubs the club will not be around for long ( but if they are not i think you need to get new blood into the top new coach and new A grade captain and start from scratch.

just some thoughts from somebody that had nothing to do on Saturday

old hack;289256 said:
Seems like you have all the answers and are much more qualified than me, would you like to apply for my job next year!!!

I didn't notice you at training with the kid, did i miss you?

And were you at our team meetings? Did you get this feedback form our senior players?

Good luck to you to and i might have to get your opinions on a few other matters but I have a feeling I will not have to ask or wait too long for your expert opinion.

Well well well
dave, perhaps a little bit too pre occupied with getting the kid a game and not so focused on the job at hand last week???
a captain with your experience and intelligence surely knows the rules by now. i was very surprised to see that this issue with denis ryan slipped past you, the main man at St.Andrews!
maybe i was on the right track with some of my earlier posts which questioned you as an aging captain and player. i am sure 2 or 3 years ago you would have been right on top of this situation.
you must take responsibility for this slip up but i hope it does not cost you a finals spot as it may then truely bring the end of your time as captain and none of us want to see you go out on somebody elses terms. i do however think you will make the correct decision and stand down as captain at seasons end. this issue has only highlighted how complacent you have become as St.andrews skipper.

i do think st andrews will make the 4 and i think that this has really evened up the standings so it should make for an intense run into finals.
every game is now huge if you wanna play finals boys. we should see a big lift in tempo after christmas!

old hack;289256 said:
Seems like you have all the answers and are much more qualified than me, would you like to apply for my job next year!!!

I didn't notice you at training with the kid, did i miss you?

And were you at our team meetings? Did you get this feedback form our senior players?

Good luck to you to and i might have to get your opinions on a few other matters but I have a feeling I will not have to ask or wait too long for your expert opinion.

Well well well
dave, perhaps a little bit too pre occupied with getting the kid a game and not so focused on the job at hand last week???
a captain with your experience and intelligence surely knows the rules by now. i was very surprised to see that this issue with denis ryan slipped past you, the main man at St.Andrews!
maybe i was on the right track with some of my earlier posts which questioned you as an aging captain and player. i am sure 2 or 3 years ago you would have been right on top of this situation.
you must take responsibility for this slip up but i hope it does not cost you a finals spot as it may then truely bring the end of your time as captain and none of us want to see you go out on somebody elses terms. i do however think you will make the correct decision and stand down as captain at seasons end. this issue has only highlighted how complacent you have become as St.andrews skipper.

i do think st andrews will make the 4 and i think that this has really evened up the standings so it should make for an intense run into finals.
every game is now huge if you wanna play finals boys. we should see a big lift in tempo after christmas!

i've just gone through the last 5 pages and realised the garbage coming out of some people's mouths..........grow up you sad 35 year-old wannabe cricketers.

but then again.....this is the mmvca we're talking about, so maybe i havn't realised the low immature people who play in this league......typical!

i've just gone through the last 5 pages and realised the garbage coming out of some people's mouths..........grow up you sad 35 year-old wannabe cricketers.

but then again.....this is the mmvca we're talking about, so maybe i havn't realised the low immature people who play in this league......typical!

FRONTFOOTNOBALL;290483 said:
kingy;290421 said:
Even know Haig were 1 guy absent, we managed to win by a wicket...
We were in control all game, never thought we would get done!!!
Kingy still waiting to catch up for that beer...

Thought i saw mmvca on Jackass the other night - Is he Weeman??
Have we all let Haig off the hook because they are shit. I mean in A grade not turning up because your car broke down, that happens in the one dayers not in A grade. Haig were in a position to have their best win in 4 or 5 years and some jerk did not turn up and they lost by 2 runs to the top side. # things should happen to that person.

1. he should be taken out the back and kick the shit out of him.

2. he then should have to apologies to the hole club.

3. then the club should give him a signed clearance and told to go.

kingy;290421 said:
Even know Haig were 1 guy absent, we managed to win by a wicket...
We were in control all game, never thought we would get done!!!
Kingy still waiting to catch up for that beer...

Thought i saw mmvca on Jackass the other night - Is he Weeman??
Have we all let Haig off the hook because they are shit. I mean in A grade not turning up because your car broke down, that happens in the one dayers not in A grade. Haig were in a position to have their best win in 4 or 5 years and some jerk did not turn up and they lost by 2 runs to the top side. # things should happen to that person.

washout;293211 said:

i dont think immature gives justice to the crap that everyone is saying, its pathetic

washout;293211 said:

i dont think immature gives justice to the crap that everyone is saying, its pathetic

My Captain said:

i think you are bang on the money captain. i think we have let them off the hook because we dont expect much more from them. i feel that they are introuble as on field they are not up to it and off field they are poorly mangaged!! it is dissapointing but i would rather them gone than them be loosing every game and people not turning up. that is not what A grade is about.!!!

My Captain said:

i think you are bang on the money captain. i think we have let them off the hook because we dont expect much more from them. i feel that they are introuble as on field they are not up to it and off field they are poorly mangaged!! it is dissapointing but i would rather them gone than them be loosing every game and people not turning up. that is not what A grade is about.!!!

My Captain said:

learn to spell first champ.....
then you and your mates can take their mouths full of garbage to myspace. don't go on here and dribble on about your little worries....

My Captain said:

learn to spell first champ.....
then you and your mates can take their mouths full of garbage to myspace. don't go on here and dribble on about your little worries....

back to cricket fellars just having my first look at some results for this year and noticed that the defending champs have a lack of runs in their middle to lower order.
This is from last weeks side:
Nev Taylor Av. 50 (with the bat looking solid.)
Chris David Av.36 (runs have dried up a bit after a good first up knock).
J Marinos AV.18 (the clubman)
D.Jolley AV.17 (bit dissappointing)
G. Tapner AV.13 (saves himself for finals lol)
M. Woodhouse (av.8)
R.Doige (Holding up side low in the order Av. 91 no 50's though) loves the red ink.
Rest are bowlers dont really matter.

this looks like a team that is really struggling to make runs. and are relying on Smoke to take plenty of wickets to roll sides for less than 200.
Looks like they arent as good as they are made out to be this year and these results show that get a couple of early wickets and St. Andrews are very vulnerable. Compared to othersides these figures arent great for example St. Mary's in the top6 dont have and average below 20 and range to 50. west coburg are even a bit stronger than that!

back to cricket fellars just having my first look at some results for this year and noticed that the defending champs have a lack of runs in their middle to lower order.
M. Woodhouse (av.8)
R.Doige (Holding up side low in the order Av. 91 no 50's though) loves the red ink.

this looks like a team that is really struggling to make runs. and are relying on Smoke to take plenty of wickets to roll sides for less than 200.
Looks like they arent as good as they are made out to be this year and these results show that get a couple of early wickets and St. Andrews are very vulnerable. Compared to othersides these figures arent great for example St. Mary's in the top6 dont have and average below 20 and range to 50. west coburg are even a bit stronger than that!

washout;293211 said:

Pull your head in you 'choir boy'...If you don't like it go away. We don't need people like you on this site. You sound like a poofta who knows stuff-all about the competition. Give us a detailed opinion about our comp otherwise piss off back to you're own 'Mickey Mouse' league you peanut...

washout;293211 said:

Pull your head in you 'choir boy'...If you don't like it go away. We don't need people like you on this site. You sound like a poofta who knows stuff-all about the competition. Give us a detailed opinion about our comp otherwise piss off back to you're own 'Mickey Mouse' league you peanut...

Komodo Dragon;293490 said:
Pull your head in you 'choir boy'...If you don't like it go away. We don't need people like you on this site. You sound like a poofta who knows stuff-all about the competition. Give us a decent opinion about our comp otherwise piss off back to you're own 'Mickey Mouse' league you peanut...

That is possibly the funniest post I've read for a long time.

Komodo Dragon;293490 said:
Pull your head in you 'choir boy'...If you don't like it go away. We don't need people like you on this site. You sound like a poofta who knows stuff-all about the competition. Give us a decent opinion about our comp otherwise piss off back to you're own 'Mickey Mouse' league you peanut...

bcricket;293486 said:
M. Woodhouse (av.8)

Anyone who is analysing stats at this time of the year surely has got no idea. Bit hard to summarise performances when they've been a few washouts and stuff-all opportunities. And by the way, I think Haig will bond closer after those unfortunate circumstances last week and could have a say on whether some teams make the 4.

bcricket;293486 said:
M. Woodhouse (av.8)

Anyone who is analysing stats at this time of the year surely has got no idea. Bit hard to summarise performances when they've been a few washouts and stuff-all opportunities. And by the way, I think Haig will bond closer after those unfortunate circumstances last week and could have a say on whether some teams make the 4.

whatnogood;293506 said:

And I am staggered that you would get involved in this discussion Whatnogood. You have no credibility on this forum from what I have read. You would be better off bowing to everything I say

whatnogood;293506 said:

And I am staggered that you would get involved in this discussion Whatnogood. You have no credibility on this forum from what I have read. You would be better off bowing to everything I say

Komodo Dragon;293518 said:

Get over yourself!!!!

Komodo Dragon;293518 said:

Get over yourself!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back