mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

bcricket;294600 said:
i dont think pascoe were that good either, merlo was fairly impressive considering there amount of young blokes. bryce preston best arm in the comp u have to be joking id love to see him out throw john caccione!

bcricket:cool:

i would like to see that, john and bryce both have big arms on them. it would be an interesting contest

bcricket;294600 said:
i dont think pascoe were that good either, merlo was fairly impressive considering there amount of young blokes. bryce preston best arm in the comp u have to be joking id love to see him out throw john caccione!

bcricket:cool:

i would like to see that, john and bryce both have big arms on them. it would be an interesting contest

kingkong;294618 said:
Ive played cricket with harry and know him well enough to know that you keep talking this crap and we wont have to worry about getting him to st. andrews cause you will drive him away from your team. And bcricket if we at st.andrews had some1 coming on here talking the crap you do about how good you are( not st. marys im talking about you) Dave or the president would put a stop to that. So im thinking you will be spoken 2 or you guys will have the most pressure on to perform after you already telling every1 about your stats, how good a fielder YOU are, ive also been reading how you made the best 10 not out and thats something to tell the grand kids, so we will just sit back and wait til round 11 and then if you guys win people might actually start to listen to you.;)

i never said how good i was. people asked me questions and i answered them!
thats my role in the team to bat where i bat! i just do my job thats it. thats the problem with u blokes u turn a few comments into something way more than it should be. u take it way to serious! its just a few light harded comments. plus batting at 8 isnt that bad.. at least i get to sit on the boundary and watch my teamates make a few runs while i have a couple of smokes!
lighten up mate seriously its just a bit of competitive fun with ur mates on a saturday!! dont put ur heart and soul into it otherwise ul really be dissapointed when i hit the winning runs against u blokes lol ;)

bcricket

kingkong;294618 said:
Ive played cricket with harry and know him well enough to know that you keep talking this crap and we wont have to worry about getting him to st. andrews cause you will drive him away from your team. And bcricket if we at st.andrews had some1 coming on here talking the crap you do about how good you are( not st. marys im talking about you) Dave or the president would put a stop to that. So im thinking you will be spoken 2 or you guys will have the most pressure on to perform after you already telling every1 about your stats, how good a fielder YOU are, ive also been reading how you made the best 10 not out and thats something to tell the grand kids, so we will just sit back and wait til round 11 and then if you guys win people might actually start to listen to you.;)

thats my role in the team to bat where i bat! i just do my job thats it. thats the problem with u blokes u turn a few comments into something way more than it should be. u take it way to serious! its just a few light harded comments. plus batting at 8 isnt that bad.. at least i get to sit on the boundary and watch my teamates make a few runs while i have a couple of smokes!
lighten up mate seriously its just a bit of competitive fun with ur mates on a saturday!! dont put ur heart and soul into it otherwise ul really be dissapointed when i hit the winning runs against u blokes lol ;)

bcricket

bcricket;294938 said:

bcricket
After reading that post, you definately are smoking something. Wat is in them smokes.

bcricket;294938 said:

bcricket
After reading that post, you definately are smoking something. Wat is in them smokes.

kingkong;294618 said:

i only responded to people having a go at me and asking me questions mate. i never said how good i was just explaining my situtation. plus i never mentioned anything about the side winning the flag that was one of ur blokes if u look back. comon no need to exaggerate about the 10 runs. its all about the team at st. mary's, thats y i had a go at u blokes mentioning harry and tuffers 3 times! i look forward to round 11 till then ive had enough of trying to prove what i am saying. good luck for the rest of the season boys see u in round 11!!

bcricket ;)

kingkong;294618 said:

i only responded to people having a go at me and asking me questions mate. i never said how good i was just explaining my situtation. plus i never mentioned anything about the side winning the flag that was one of ur blokes if u look back. comon no need to exaggerate about the 10 runs. its all about the team at st. mary's, thats y i had a go at u blokes mentioning harry and tuffers 3 times! i look forward to round 11 till then ive had enough of trying to prove what i am saying. good luck for the rest of the season boys see u in round 11!!

bcricket ;)

F.O.S;294860 said:
I cant believe the crap that is coming out of juniors mouth.
I have been around a long time(i am old)and coached and played sport at all different levels.
The first rule, i was always taught was not to give the opposition anything to use in the future against you and junior,you are either very stupid or being led by someone very stupid.
In relation to getting players from St Marys,everyone knows it would have been nice for Harry to have won the flags with us,being ex Coburg Amateurs.
This for many reasons didnt happen and now you have made us more determined (if that was possible) to achieve if not the flag but to certainly bend you over junior.
Make sure you are very polite to certain people as they are not as friendly and a nice bloke as i am.
Just remember always be humble on the way up,because you never know what will happen on the way down.
Two flags in the closet and the pressure is certainly not on St Andrews and how stupid have you made yourself look if you dont get the end result.
I dont mind you,but you are dumb as dogshit when you are behind a computer.
F.O.S

thanks for the advice FOS greatly appreciated mate. u know what im like i love biting back to anything that people say! im sure harry would have loved playing with u blokes through the flags but he didnt. besides the whiteline fever u blokes are a good bunch of blokes and are very competitive and that is why u have been so strong over the last few years. good luck till round 11 keep that throat chilled mate it will be a ripper battle, long road till then though. Maybe not as much pressure but there is still big expectations on the defending champs!
cheers FOS
bcricket :cool:

F.O.S;294860 said:
I cant believe the crap that is coming out of juniors mouth.
I have been around a long time(i am old)and coached and played sport at all different levels.
The first rule, i was always taught was not to give the opposition anything to use in the future against you and junior,you are either very stupid or being led by someone very stupid.
In relation to getting players from St Marys,everyone knows it would have been nice for Harry to have won the flags with us,being ex Coburg Amateurs.
This for many reasons didnt happen and now you have made us more determined (if that was possible) to achieve if not the flag but to certainly bend you over junior.
Make sure you are very polite to certain people as they are not as friendly and a nice bloke as i am.
Just remember always be humble on the way up,because you never know what will happen on the way down.
Two flags in the closet and the pressure is certainly not on St Andrews and how stupid have you made yourself look if you dont get the end result.
I dont mind you,but you are dumb as dogshit when you are behind a computer.
F.O.S

thanks for the advice FOS greatly appreciated mate. u know what im like i love biting back to anything that people say! im sure harry would have loved playing with u blokes through the flags but he didnt. besides the whiteline fever u blokes are a good bunch of blokes and are very competitive and that is why u have been so strong over the last few years. good luck till round 11 keep that throat chilled mate it will be a ripper battle, long road till then though. Maybe not as much pressure but there is still big expectations on the defending champs!
cheers FOS
bcricket :cool:

bomber27;294960 said:
Reading your posts bcricket is like watching Groundhog Day.

exactly!!
I thought the past is the past
Keep focusing on rd 11....they may well not even be in the 4 by then....very very even this year.
West havent had their points taken away this year....merlo are on the charge...glenroy are close enough....sunshine keep winning....st francis are rejuvenated.
Its anyones at the moment
except for pacco...been reading the posts....u blokes are delusional

bomber27;294960 said:
Reading your posts bcricket is like watching Groundhog Day.

exactly!!
I thought the past is the past
Keep focusing on rd 11....they may well not even be in the 4 by then....very very even this year.
West havent had their points taken away this year....merlo are on the charge...glenroy are close enough....sunshine keep winning....st francis are rejuvenated.
Its anyones at the moment
except for pacco...been reading the posts....u blokes are delusional

following uo on my earlier posts regarding wests barker. i found out last night that there is a chance he will be back after christmas. a source very close to him passed on some words from barks himself, " i have no interest or urge to play this season, i really want a footy flag and i want my body to hold up so i can make it through my 200th game and give it a big push for the flag! Its just that the boys are on my back to play so i feel a little obligated. At least Tars is gone, there are not as many half wits around. There is a chance i will play but i will not be risking my body at all if i do, wont be going 100%"

i admit that i said he would not be back and it looks as though i may be wrong. i dont mind the fact that he has no interest in playing though and wont be pushing too hard. He may be a hindrance rather than a huge positive!

following uo on my earlier posts regarding wests barker. i found out last night that there is a chance he will be back after christmas. a source very close to him passed on some words from barks himself, " i have no interest or urge to play this season, i really want a footy flag and i want my body to hold up so i can make it through my 200th game and give it a big push for the flag! Its just that the boys are on my back to play so i feel a little obligated. At least Tars is gone, there are not as many half wits around. There is a chance i will play but i will not be risking my body at all if i do, wont be going 100%"

i admit that i said he would not be back and it looks as though i may be wrong. i dont mind the fact that he has no interest in playing though and wont be pushing too hard. He may be a hindrance rather than a huge positive!

wal05;295031 said:

you honestly believe that?!
competitive ppl like barks only know 1 way to play!
and anyone underestimating him is a fool
You love chatting about Wests dont you......
Interesting that;)

wal05;295031 said:

you honestly believe that?!
competitive ppl like barks only know 1 way to play!
and anyone underestimating him is a fool
You love chatting about Wests dont you......
Interesting that;)

Komodo Dragon;295127 said:
My money is on the rain to disrupt another round fellas'

KD, it looks very much like some rain on the way. Maybe the only positive is that we are nearing the council's xmas break up so hopefully the wickets will be done today! If that is the case, Bomber should we look at covers tomorrow and put some pressure back on the clubs to ensure they don't stay on all day but only if it rains. Maybe we should take some positive steps towards playing rather than have the same routine every week. I know it's the last game before xmas but if we get washed out that would mean we have played 6 saturdays out of a possible 12:eek:

Let's get on the front foot and ensure we do every thing we can possibly do to play.

bcricket & kcricket enoughs enough boys, let's see something from you that shows a wider knowledge of cricket than I have done this, St Andrews are shaky and I can't wait till round 11. How about you talk about round 11 when we are in the second half of Febraury and start to give us something that would equate to some knowledge about cricket. I have been through 3 or 4 pages of the same dribble, move on lads- dazzle me with something apart from your usual subject- YOU

Komodo Dragon;295127 said:
My money is on the rain to disrupt another round fellas'

KD, it looks very much like some rain on the way. Maybe the only positive is that we are nearing the council's xmas break up so hopefully the wickets will be done today! If that is the case, Bomber should we look at covers tomorrow and put some pressure back on the clubs to ensure they don't stay on all day but only if it rains. Maybe we should take some positive steps towards playing rather than have the same routine every week. I know it's the last game before xmas but if we get washed out that would mean we have played 6 saturdays out of a possible 12:eek:

Let's get on the front foot and ensure we do every thing we can possibly do to play.

bcricket & kcricket enoughs enough boys, let's see something from you that shows a wider knowledge of cricket than I have done this, St Andrews are shaky and I can't wait till round 11. How about you talk about round 11 when we are in the second half of Febraury and start to give us something that would equate to some knowledge about cricket. I have been through 3 or 4 pages of the same dribble, move on lads- dazzle me with something apart from your usual subject- YOU

Guru14;295308 said:

Your not wrong ENOUGH IS ENOUGH about the covers. Rules are in place. indeal no, fair yes. 20 pages were spent regarding this a few weeks back.........it rains.....bad luck. At least we get a laugh (well I do) about the tongue in cheek posts from the B&K boys that a lot of you take oh so seriously. Lighten up Guru

Guru14;295308 said:

Your not wrong ENOUGH IS ENOUGH about the covers. Rules are in place. indeal no, fair yes. 20 pages were spent regarding this a few weeks back.........it rains.....bad luck. At least we get a laugh (well I do) about the tongue in cheek posts from the B&K boys that a lot of you take oh so seriously. Lighten up Guru

Can't bowl can't bat;295334 said:

In that case why have covers or utilise them? It would seem we should just have a no cover policy and then we don't have to come up with ways to try and play. If you bothered to read my post, I said that given we are close to xmas the wickets should be done today. With goos weather forecast for Saturday, why not give ourselves every chance of playing, pretty simple I thought but obviously we just go back to the 'rules' which govern this comp. The rules are made by the executive not the council so let's try and get both singing the same song. Can't bowl our 'rules' ensured we were the only comp in Victoria to be washed out a few weeks ago, now that makes sense doesn't but yes i know 'it rain, bad luck'.

Now I know why you find the B&K boys amusing

In that case why have covers or utilise them? It would seem we should just have a no cover policy and then we don't have to come up with ways to try and play. If you bothered to read my post, I said that given we are close to xmas the wickets should be done today. With goos weather forecast for Saturday, why not give ourselves every chance of playing, pretty simple I thought but obviously we just go back to the 'rules' which govern this comp. The rules are made by the executive not the council so let's try and get both singing the same song. Can't bowl our 'rules' ensured we were the only comp in Victoria to be washed out a few weeks ago, now that makes sense doesn't but yes i know 'it rain, bad luck'.

Now I know why you find the B&K boys amusing

I agree,good kids(everyone is kids to me)and they are the first to come over and say hello.

Dont have a problem with them,but have to keep them on their toes.

Back to cricket:

How important is this round:

One day game before Christmas,anyone can win,only need someone in any side to get a flyer and who knows what can happen.

Weather permitting Wests vs St Andrews is going to be a blockbuster as it can mean a 12 point break or evening up of the ledger for both sides.

St Marys keep on winning and the other sides are breathing down everyones neck waiting for someone to fall.

Good luck to all teams and i would like to wish everyone a very safe and Merry Xmas.

F.O.S

I agree,good kids(everyone is kids to me)and they are the first to come over and say hello.

Dont have a problem with them,but have to keep them on their toes.

Back to cricket:

How important is this round:

One day game before Christmas,anyone can win,only need someone in any side to get a flyer and who knows what can happen.

Weather permitting Wests vs St Andrews is going to be a blockbuster as it can mean a 12 point break or evening up of the ledger for both sides.

St Marys keep on winning and the other sides are breathing down everyones neck waiting for someone to fall.

Good luck to all teams and i would like to wish everyone a very safe and Merry Xmas.

F.O.S

Time for some tips boys.

East Coburg v St Marys - easts haven't shown much this year.

St Andrews v West Coburg - game of the round, should be a ripper

St Francis de Sales v Sunshine Heights - danger game for st francis, should pull through

Pascoe Vale v The Socials - toss a coin?

Merlynston Hadfield v Glenroy - should be a good game, glenroy possibly have the better one day side?

Barkly Street Uniting Church Cricket Club v Haig Amateurs - no comment...

Time for some tips boys.

St Francis de Sales v Sunshine Heights - danger game for st francis, should pull through

Merlynston Hadfield v Glenroy - should be a good game, glenroy possibly have the better one day side?

I met the cricket brothers and they are good guys and love their cricket, no doubt about it. Regardless of ability they have a great passion for the game, just thought they could limit the round 11 st marys vs st andrews 'blockbuster'.

I would love nothing better than that game having everything on the line but let's wait for it:D

I met the cricket brothers and they are good guys and love their cricket, no doubt about it. Regardless of ability they have a great passion for the game, just thought they could limit the round 11 st marys vs st andrews 'blockbuster'.

I would love nothing better than that game having everything on the line but let's wait for it:D

wetdeck;295365 said:
Time for some tips boys.

Wetdeck agree with all except Merlo will beat Glenroy and I agree with you St Francis have a huge danger game this week. Sunshine's batting has improved with a couple of additions and St Frans bowling attack is a one trick party on most occassions.

wetdeck;295365 said:
Time for some tips boys.

Wetdeck agree with all except Merlo will beat Glenroy and I agree with you St Francis have a huge danger game this week. Sunshine's batting has improved with a couple of additions and St Frans bowling attack is a one trick party on most occassions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back