mmvca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mmvca

wetdeck;295365 said:
Time for some tips boys.

East Coburg v St Marys - easts haven't shown much this year.

St Andrews v West Coburg - game of the round, should be a ripper

St Francis de Sales v Sunshine Heights - danger game for st francis, should pull through

Pascoe Vale v The Socials - toss a coin?

Merlynston Hadfield v Glenroy - should be a good game, glenroy possibly have the better one day side?

Barkly Street Uniting Church Cricket Club v Haig Amateurs - no comment...

My tips are as follows....and we will play....always think positively boys......

West Coburg- think it will be a battle of the bowling attacks and think ours is better

St.Marys- 2 classy and way 2 much depth

St Francis- if the st andrews "victory" hasnt knocked the stuffing out of them....must win game for both sides

Pacco - with ponting and roy fielding how could they lose lol

Merlo- I know i tipped Glenroy last week but I have a funny feeling merlo may be one of the best "teams" this year. u dont need stars to win in this comp

Barkly Street- poor old haig

wetdeck;295365 said:
Time for some tips boys.

St Francis de Sales v Sunshine Heights - danger game for st francis, should pull through

Merlynston Hadfield v Glenroy - should be a good game, glenroy possibly have the better one day side?

My tips are as follows....and we will play....always think positively boys......

West Coburg- think it will be a battle of the bowling attacks and think ours is better

St Francis- if the st andrews "victory" hasnt knocked the stuffing out of them....must win game for both sides

Merlo- I know i tipped Glenroy last week but I have a funny feeling merlo may be one of the best "teams" this year. u dont need stars to win in this comp

jontyfromsa;295386 said:
  1. West Coburg- think it will be a battle of the bowling attacks and think ours is better

Underestimate the batting line up of St Andrews at your peril.

Nev (who is smoking them), DJ and GAV are due for a huge score.

So your batters must pull their weight to win. Not just the bowlers.

Might sound obivious but the top 6-7 of both sides will dictate who wins, not the bowlers as they are quite even.

We will get a game on saturday unless it buckets down tommorow which is not likely.

jontyfromsa;295386 said:
  1. West Coburg- think it will be a battle of the bowling attacks and think ours is better

Underestimate the batting line up of St Andrews at your peril.

Nev (who is smoking them), DJ and GAV are due for a huge score.

So your batters must pull their weight to win. Not just the bowlers.

Might sound obivious but the top 6-7 of both sides will dictate who wins, not the bowlers as they are quite even.

We will get a game on saturday unless it buckets down tommorow which is not likely.

bcricket / kcricket you have put a world of pressure on your lads for the massive Round 11 clash with St. Andrews.. Hopefully you 2 guys will be in the team and if so be able to deliver the goods for your guys when needed. From reading the last 3 pages you will be in for an absolute ear bashing from the St.Andrews lads while out there making your 10 runs not out!
Looks like we will have to have one last hit before the break, showers tomorrow and sunshine Saturday..
Good Luck to all..

bcricket / kcricket you have put a world of pressure on your lads for the massive Round 11 clash with St. Andrews.. Hopefully you 2 guys will be in the team and if so be able to deliver the goods for your guys when needed. From reading the last 3 pages you will be in for an absolute ear bashing from the St.Andrews lads while out there making your 10 runs not out!
Looks like we will have to have one last hit before the break, showers tomorrow and sunshine Saturday..
Good Luck to all..

Rello Everyone

Just sitting back, reading all this hogwash and i must say,

" If i hear Gavin Tapner one more time about how good a bowler and batter he is, then im gonna have a fit"

He is way too old, not making any runs and definately not harrassing the batter with his pace. Im sorry if this offends anyone but tuff! He was once the messiah of cricket, but not anymore. By the way, just another small observation " St Andrews might be in a spot of bother "

Hoo roo

Rello Everyone

" If i hear Gavin Tapner one more time about how good a bowler and batter he is, then im gonna have a fit"

He is way too old, not making any runs and definately not harrassing the batter with his pace. Im sorry if this offends anyone but tuff! He was once the messiah of cricket, but not anymore. By the way, just another small observation " St Andrews might be in a spot of bother "

Hoo roo

Scooby Doo;295704 said:
Rello Everyone

Hoo roo

Must agree somewhat. It is generally blokes from the same team applauding each-others' ability. In most cases St Andrews boys trying to reassure each-other that all is not as bad as it seems. The reality is though that they are on the ropes and are gasping for air. They can only pump eachother up for so long before it becomes a matter of...'Where did we go wrong ?'. Before we know it we will be hearing comments from the St Andrews boys like "we at least won 2 premierships in a row" and that "we were robbed"...blah blah blah. Try and be humble in your decline fellas' and start rebuilding for the future from today...

PS - And collectively, could you all stop saying "Write us off at your own peril". I have heard it about six times and it is becoming boring. Try and use another phrase you intellectual geniuses.

By the way, I have already written you off..

Scooby Doo;295704 said:
Rello Everyone

Hoo roo

Must agree somewhat. It is generally blokes from the same team applauding each-others' ability. In most cases St Andrews boys trying to reassure each-other that all is not as bad as it seems. The reality is though that they are on the ropes and are gasping for air. They can only pump eachother up for so long before it becomes a matter of...'Where did we go wrong ?'. Before we know it we will be hearing comments from the St Andrews boys like "we at least won 2 premierships in a row" and that "we were robbed"...blah blah blah. Try and be humble in your decline fellas' and start rebuilding for the future from today...

PS - And collectively, could you all stop saying "Write us off at your own peril". I have heard it about six times and it is becoming boring. Try and use another phrase you intellectual geniuses.

jontyfromsa;295218 said:
you honestly believe that?!
competitive ppl like barks only know 1 way to play!
and anyone underestimating him is a fool
You love chatting about Wests dont you......
Interesting that;)

i chat about wests cos i know about wests.

if barks really wanted to play he would be already
clearly he isnt that keen

jontyfromsa;295218 said:
you honestly believe that?!
competitive ppl like barks only know 1 way to play!
and anyone underestimating him is a fool
You love chatting about Wests dont you......
Interesting that;)

wal05;295829 said:

You know about Wests?
the only way you know about us is if you play for us, otherwise it's just rumour... Get A Life fool

wal05;295829 said:

You know about Wests?
the only way you know about us is if you play for us, otherwise it's just rumour... Get A Life fool

Komodo Dragon;295722 said:

Here here....."write us off at your own peril" is there a poster up at the club. Worry about your own Peril as the light is slowly fading.

Komodo Dragon;295722 said:

Here here....."write us off at your own peril" is there a poster up at the club. Worry about your own Peril as the light is slowly fading.

Why bash St Andrews?

In all honesty, I am sure I could speak for our guys, we could not give a stuff about what you opposition players/supporters say or think.

We do not need to chest beat.

Lets get back to the cricket guys.

How are the wickets fairing? Are we going to get a game this week??

Why bash St Andrews?

In all honesty, I am sure I could speak for our guys, we could not give a stuff about what you opposition players/supporters say or think.

Cole Reserve;296023 said:
Why bash St Andrews?

CR, it should be game on at Hallam. Wicket was a little soft yesterday but I think with some wind, no or little rain and the sun out tomorrow morning we should get a pretty good deck. How's Cole looking, Cole 2 looks a bit shabby at the minute. Needs a cut and some tender love and care

Cole Reserve;296023 said:
Why bash St Andrews?

CR, it should be game on at Hallam. Wicket was a little soft yesterday but I think with some wind, no or little rain and the sun out tomorrow morning we should get a pretty good deck. How's Cole looking, Cole 2 looks a bit shabby at the minute. Needs a cut and some tender love and care

wetdeck;295365 said:
Time for some tips boys.

St Marys - should be too strong for E/Cob

West Cob - to bowl out St Andrews very cheaply, under 120

St Francis - will win easily

Socials - each way bet here, but a 1st win for Socials

Glenroy - will take apart merlo's young attack

BSU - a tight one

lets hope the sun keeps shinning

wetdeck;295365 said:
Time for some tips boys.

BSU - a tight one

RooBoy;296052 said:

BSU - a tight one

Not to sure about cheaply, it will be a very hard fought game.
Looking forward to a tough contest from the P'ship fav's as i have been reading on here the last few days!:eek:

RooBoy;296052 said:

BSU - a tight one

Not to sure about cheaply, it will be a very hard fought game.
Looking forward to a tough contest from the P'ship fav's as i have been reading on here the last few days!:eek:

RooBoy;296052 said:

BSU - a tight one

That young attack still keeps bowling sides out or haven't you been aware of the season thus far- Merlo to win in a close one, the side batting first will need 180 plus to win the wicket is a belta:D

RooBoy;296052 said:

BSU - a tight one

That young attack still keeps bowling sides out or haven't you been aware of the season thus far- Merlo to win in a close one, the side batting first will need 180 plus to win the wicket is a belta:D

Scooby Doo;295704 said:
Rello Everyone

Hoo roo
Just as well taps doesnt care wat any1 else thinks. And heres my observation of you scooby, i bet you dont even play cricket, you wait on this site til you feel like taking shots at some1, and just on taps im pretty sure he had an ok season last year won the batting and bowling averages, (but you wouldn know that cause you only go on the last couple a games) played a little part in the grand final last year to i think. So scooby tell shaggy to take his hand out ya bum and stop using you as a hand puppet.

Scooby Doo;295704 said:
Rello Everyone

Hoo roo
Just as well taps doesnt care wat any1 else thinks. And heres my observation of you scooby, i bet you dont even play cricket, you wait on this site til you feel like taking shots at some1, and just on taps im pretty sure he had an ok season last year won the batting and bowling averages, (but you wouldn know that cause you only go on the last couple a games) played a little part in the grand final last year to i think. So scooby tell shaggy to take his hand out ya bum and stop using you as a hand puppet.

I dont think Gav would be too distraught by your comments. He has nothing left to prove to anyone, let alone somebody hiding behind their computer.

I dont think Gav would be too distraught by your comments. He has nothing left to prove to anyone, let alone somebody hiding behind their computer.

Harry, Are you guys down at St Marys cracking down on players who make silly posts on Big Cricket. I see both bcricket and kcricket have been dropped from the ones for tomorrow after being picked last week.:D

Harry, Are you guys down at St Marys cracking down on players who make silly posts on Big Cricket. I see both bcricket and kcricket have been dropped from the ones for tomorrow after being picked last week.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back