Money Shield 18/19

They recruited anyone or a calculated guess?

I am unaware of any recruits, nothing has been announced, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. Hopefully a few guys might come back this year, we're had a bit of a marriage/baby boom in the last couple of years, so blokes have been taking time off.

Because if I tip anyone else, the coach gets angry and committee will whinge about me posting here.

I am unaware of any recruits, nothing has been announced, but that doesn't mean there aren't any. Hopefully a few guys might come back this year, we're had a bit of a marriage/baby boom in the last couple of years, so blokes have been taking time off.

Because if I tip anyone else, the coach gets angry and committee will whinge about me posting here.
Don’t know if BU are going to win it but I’d be tipping Stars for relegation. Did we get an answer on the Capt/ Coach gig at Eltham? Their fortunes for a successful season may hinge on it.

Any truth to the rumour that Lloyd Mash has committed to Eltham?
Good get would be an understatement, when he retired from district I remember reading he want's to spend a lot more time with his family and keep involved with cricket in an off-field capacity. Heard that before though

Couldn't keep him away for long, Bubis back at OPCC this season
A lot of your previous posts are about Bubis, seem to be in the know. Do you know anything else happening at OPCC? They have been relatively quiet it seems, Research really showed the way last year showing that if you don't improve your list or change your ways it could be a short stay in Money Shield before you end up in Mash

A lot of your previous posts are about Bubis, seem to be in the know. Do you know anything else happening at OPCC? They have been relatively quiet it seems, Research really showed the way last year showing that if you don't improve your list or change your ways it could be a short stay in Money Shield before you end up in Mash

Michael Cocks was appointed coach for the coming season and has been hard at work for a while now. A few new players signed along with some old faces returning. Haven't had any notable players leave either. I'm very confident that OPCC won't suffer a double drop as RECCC did.

Well news seems to be coming in that this is set to get done. Would love Tongs’ thoughts on this.
However he seems to not give much away these days

You are infatuated with Eltham, why don't you organise a clearance?

When/If things are announced around Eltham, happy to let you know.

Back