Money Shield 2013/2014

Full Toss, you said Greensborough will go one step further than last year. Last year they lost the GF. That would have them winning this year. ie you declared them the premiers.

You don't have to write 10 different posts everytime you want to write your two cents. You can write one post referencing everyone.

People will sometimes use seperate sentences . Like I have just done, to make two points. Maybe try that from now on?
Fair point you got me with declaring or saying they will go one step further. Maybe I enjoy commenting in different boxes because I get bored easy. Just for you I'll keep things simple as obviously you struggle

Fair point you got me with declaring or saying they will go one step further. Maybe I enjoy commenting in different boxes because I get bored easy. Just for you I'll keep things simple as obviously you struggle

I have no issues with what you're writing, in fact it is good to see new (old) posters on here creating some new talk. Even if you are wrong about Greensborough steam rolling everyone :D But you've register 14 posts in the space of a few hours, when you could have said all the above in about 3.

As
I have no issues with what you're writing, in fact it is good to see new (old) posters on here creating some new talk. Even if you are wrong about Greensborough steam rolling everyone :D But you've register 14 posts in the space of a few hours, when you could have said all the above in about 3.
as I mentioned I get bored easy so I have to find new ways of entertaining myself

Certainly will be with half of Lower's team from last year playing for Monty.

There is a bit of bad blood between those that stayed at Lower and those that left.

Not to mention Monty is well and truly under the pump. If they lose, Lower go 2 games ahead and it could be a 2 horse race to B grade between Monty and Morang.

Discounting Hbergs win over BU. Heidelbergs young blokes also "leading the way", 19 year old Renwick with 13 wickets and Smout making consistent runs. Favrin and Grindal still to come back into the fray.
Then again, it's a long season. Continue steam rolling teams early on and come March make sure your illustrious finals record continues..
Fav won't play, too busy looking in the mirror at the gym. Yes grindal will make a difference. But the young blokes will fatigue by seasons end after having to carry all the load for so long.

Anyone able to explain how BU got the 10pts when they got the runs in the 163rd over? :eek:

Books were incorrectly completed, and then data entered onto MyCricket as incorrect totals.
Umpires were correct in the count and the runs were scored off consecutive 6's with 2 balls to spare in the 160th over.

Fav won't play, too busy looking in the mirror at the gym. Yes grindal will make a difference. But the young blokes will fatigue by seasons end after having to carry all the load for so long.

Your name should read Full Tosser not Full Toss. There hasn't been a bigger goose on here since Snowys alias 1, Snowys alias 2, Snowys alias 3, Snowys alias 4, Snowys alias 5, Snowys alias 6. Your very mouthy for a guy who plays at a club full of blokes who choke more than the lovely ladies in the movie "deep throat".

Your name should read Full Tosser not Full Toss. There hasn't been a bigger goose on here since Snowys alias 1, Snowys alias 2, Snowys alias 3, Snowys alias 4, Snowys alias 5, Snowys alias 6. Your very mouthy for a guy who plays at a club full of blokes who choke more than the lovely ladies in the movie "deep throat".
First of all, who said were I play? Because I never did. In fact I don't even recall saying that I even do play. Yeah I am pretty mouthy at least I'm able to back up what I say

alright ill stick with suss doesnt add up if both sides entered the scores and confirmed the result at 163 overs how can it all of a sudden be changed?

I think you have to take the leagues decision at face value . I'm sure the other money shield clubs will be asking about it at the next meeting so I don't think anything dodgy would have gone on

Back