Money Shield 2017/18

There will be a few clubs this week praying the rain stays away this week to give them a last gasp hope at a finals spot. For me. Top 4
Plenty
Banuyle
Lower
Heidelberg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure that works Bricky. If Banyule get done and Heidelberg and Lower win one of the latter will finish second.

Looks like Research have another 8 overs to bat. There is one saving grace,- mernda have only made 150 plus twice this year. Bowl well and you stay up. Time for some people to start earning their $$$$$
Cheers for your advice Sergio. I assume your talking about your former mate who you were going to follow to Research. Speaking of $$$, how are your efforts going, to get life membership at Macleod? Anyway back to my original post. Very odd that a side that previous game has smacked the best bowling attack around to be 0/60 odd chasing 90, then finds itself all out for 88 next game.

Cheers for your advice Sergio. I assume your talking about your former mate who you were going to follow to Research. Speaking of $$$, how are your efforts going, to get life membership at Macleod? Anyway back to my original post. Very odd that a side that previous game has smacked the best bowling attack around to be 0/60 odd chasing 90, then finds itself all out for 88 next game.

So a side that could potentially secure a top 4 spot with an outright win has deliberately lost to put your club at risk you think?

Aww, good for you taking it personally and all. Must have hit a nerve going by your personal response to me. Cute.
People' thoughts on how it will pan out next week ? Not sure which game I will head out to but the leafy suburb north of Eltham will be close to favourite viewing for me.

your membership won't be worth squat when your club folds in 3 years. first club ever to go back to back relegation? awful club. awful players. awful culture. awful supporters. god I hope they go down. couldn't happen to a better person - brutal

You're a total fool. Why on earth would Eltham do what you are eluding to? They couldn't care less who goes down, as long as it wasn't them.

Maybe you should focus on why your club has been a total basket case for the last two years, rather than blaming everyone else. Take some ownership of your own mess and cop it on the chin. Your blame shifting is totally pathetic.

your membership won't be worth squat when your club folds in 3 years. first club ever to go back to back relegation? awful club. awful players. awful culture. awful supporters. god I hope they go down. couldn't happen to a better person - brutal
What a circus, and couldn't happen to a better lot - club has been run into the ground by a Group that took over 5-6 years ago. And its superb.

What a pathetic response. All year you’ve been the first to have a dip at everyone else; yet all year you’re own backyard has been an absolute rabble, and now go and accuse a team of loosing on purpose to have your mob relegated. Start of the year bragging about numbers and how many people come to your “season launch” functions. But when push comes to shove, you’re club isn’t up to it. Good luck in Mash xx

:thumbsu:
Well I've been proven wrong and as I said am happy to put my hand up. Well done Bergs, great to see them back in finals where they belong.
All the best in March :thumbsu:
Would like to see them up in Barclay next year and have some of the old rivalry back with Macleod and Rosanna.
Maybe you can go back there and play in a real comp rather than wasting your time in NMCA. That comp is a disgrace

Bet research wish they let Malone do what he does best...rock up Saturday without a hit during the week and win them a game here and there off his own bat. I’d make your capt/coach play for nothing in mash shield until he can do something towards getting you out of this mess. What a flog!!!!

Back