Most Overrated Cricketer, In Your Opinion.

ioppolo

As the title suggests.

My stand out is Shahid Afridi, I'm sure this'll cause controversy with our sub continental friends.

Fire away!

Glenn "Million Dollar" Maxwell has always irked me. I hope it doesn't happen, but I fear that Corey Anderson's name will appear in this thread one day.

I used to say Usman Khawaja but I think most people seemed to have cottoned on to him being very ordinary now.

As the title suggests.

My stand out is Shahid Afridi, I'm sure this'll cause controversy with our sub continental friends.

Fire away!

Not at all ioppolo i think he is a bit overrated but now in pakistan a lot of people have stop overrating him :)

For me the most overrated Cricketer would be Shikhar Dhawan

Not at all ioppolo i think he is a bit overrated but now in pakistan a lot of people have stop overrating him :)

LOL you say that to pakistanis and they surely will give you a hard look, especially after his recent performance in Asia cup.....

Sachin Tendulkar, a great player, one of the finest from India and a good player the world over. Not a god of cricket, not the greatest of his era (Lara, Ponting, Dravid....were better) and certainly no where near the great Don. Did I mention he never scored a single triple century.

Sachin Tendulkar, a great player, one of the finest from India and a good player the world over. Not a god of cricket, not the greatest of his era (Lara, Ponting, Dravid....were better) and certainly no where near the great Don. Did I mention he never scored a single triple century.
I was always scared to say this lol

yeah, Tendulkar. Not that he wasn't very very good, but the hero worship around him is just ridiculous.

Would he get into a world XI for the past 20 years? its touch-and-go. There's Kallis, Lara, Ponting, Dravid, Sangakkara to consider...

Back