Myca......melbourne's new winter cricket comp......

Re: Myca......melbourne's new winter cricket comp......

weapons05/06;404904 said:
been there done that........no game for us tmozz they forfieted.......and he aint scary.....

we should finish 2nd........

very interesting finals yesterday the might of clayton all over before the lunch break.......

our game went down to the wire.......we lost by 3 runs.....not good enough in the end.....

intersting after the game hoppers club wont have enough players for next weeks final.......they only have 6 players who are qualified and available for the grand final......the umpires said why didnt they forfiet the semi knowing 2 weeks ago they wont have enough players if they made it to the grand final!!!!!

what will the comp do about this 1.....:confused:

Re: Myca......melbourne's new winter cricket comp......

Clayton won easily? Not surprised there. Hate to say I told you so, but they were far and away a better team than any of the others I saw. I didn't see Hoppers though. Sounds like a farcical situation if the Grand Finalists can't field a team for the big show.

t20 final, second in the Ken Fewster winner last year, don't tell me your a Malvern Muppet
Also 4 players in the VSDCA rep side.

East/West is so far ahead of North/South it is not funny

Oakleigh is the best side in South/East

Yep west is very strong but recruiting area is far larger, is Melton going into premier next season big talk that they are

Looking forward to this year. just a little different, with half the sides from last year not competing. But we pick up another 14-15 clubs making it two divisions, North, East and The West.

Mate your from Deer Park you club does not play grade cricket so how will it be like old times?? Unless your from Melton

mate.....i played 10 years at willy......and played in a couple of real g'fs.....

played against the great vimpani and all those blokes who failed when the pressure was on......and scored some good runs v the oaks in a semi 1 year.......on your dung hill......

so hopefully i get to play against some of those 1st 11 players who like to fail when the pressure is on......if not ill be telling them/you all about it in any case........(if we play)

id rate coburg box hill malvern in front of the oaks..........were you at the myca comp meeting during the week....???

cheers weapo

We have won 7 VSDCA flags in 6 seasons including 2 1st XI flags and in the last 4 seasons finished 2nd in the Ken Fewster 3 times and won it once. Also premiers in the T20 comp with all 28 VSDCA sides competing.

You cant please everyone but the clubs stats look ok to most. Hows your big move from Willy to Deer Park going!!!!

We have won 7 VSDCA flags in 6 seasons including 2 1st XI flags and in the last 4 seasons finished 2nd in the Ken Fewster 3 times and won it once. Also premiers in the T20 comp with all 28 VSDCA sides competing.

You cant please everyone but the clubs stats look ok to most. Hows your big move from Willy to Deer Park going!!!!

grouse!!!! i dont count 2nds 3rds n 4ths flags and ken fewster ppppfffftttt.....please

its just like saying willy's jnrs have won 6 grand finals each year for the last 7 or 8......

3023/deer park is going great hard decision to leave willy but the transition was made easy due to me playing there when i was 18/19 and played all my footy there......played finals the last 2 seasons both 1sts and 2nds first time in 30 odd years.....not that far away from a granny berth this season just gotta keep making the finals with a bit of luck and bit of g&d no doubt something special is around the corner.......

cheers

grouse!!!! i dont count 2nds 3rds n 4ths flags and ken fewster ppppfffftttt.....please

its just like saying willy's jnrs have won 6 grand finals each year for the last 7 or 8......

3023/deer park is going great hard decision to leave willy but the transition was made easy due to me playing there when i was 18/19 and played all my footy there......played finals the last 2 seasons both 1sts and 2nds first time in 30 odd years.....not that far away from a granny berth this season just gotta keep making the finals with a bit of luck and bit of g&d no doubt something special is around the corner.......

cheers

No its not...........:-D

Mate your from Deer Park you club does not play grade cricket so how will it be like old times?? Unless your from Melton
Sub-district is grade cricket? When did that happen, i thought it was graded as below grade cricket, hence the term 'sub'. just sounds like your trying to big note your opinion over someone else's. there is a term for someone like you, and it rhymes with Ravi Shankar. I was thinking about putting my hand up for a few games in this hit and giggle this season but if people like this are getting round my have a rethink. played oakleigh in a warm up season gone and they nearly knocked us off. they aren't too shabby, i'm with weapons here.

Sub-district is grade cricket? When did that happen, i thought it was graded as below grade cricket, hence the term 'sub'. just sounds like your trying to big note your opinion over someone else's. there is a term for someone like you, and it rhymes with Ravi Shankar. I was thinking about putting my hand up for a few games in this hit and giggle this season but if people like this are getting round my have a rethink. played oakleigh in a warm up season gone and they nearly knocked us off. they aren't too shabby, i'm with weapons here.
In 1889/90 The Challenge Cup was divided into first and second grade cricket which is now know as Premier Cricket and Sub District Cricket some 121 years ago. Sub District Cricket has been recognised as grade cricket for 121 years along with Premier Cricket, obviously from Hawthorn Monash.

Back