Myca......melbourne's new winter cricket comp......

In 1889/90 The Challenge Cup was divided into first and second grade cricket which is now know as Premier Cricket and Sub District Cricket some 121 years ago. Sub District Cricket has been recognised as grade cricket for 121 years along with Premier Cricket, obviously from Hawthorn Monash.
Thanks for the clarification. Is it still recognised now? Nice googling though to get that info for me;) saved me alot of time i was never going to bother using on that. Some time ago maybe, Send a few young fellas their way now.

Always has been recognised as grade cricket and hence the distribution of grants from Cricket Victoria on a sliding scale between Premier and Sub District cricket. Tormey and Maxwell played with us this season in the T/20!!

Also promotions to Premier Cricket only occur from Sub District cricket hence Geelong's move from Sub District Cricket and Melton Cricket Club will soon move to Premier it has also been rumoured the Plenty Valley may move up as well, both these moves are based on geographical coverage. Tier 1 grade cricket and tier 2 grade cricket is associated with Premier and Sub District Cricket only.

Also promotions to Premier Cricket only occur from Sub District cricket hence Geelong's move from Sub District Cricket and Melton Cricket Club will soon move to Premier it has also been rumoured the Plenty Valley may move up as well, both these moves are based on geographical coverage. Tier 1 grade cricket and tier 2 grade cricket is associated with Premier and Sub District Cricket only.

howd the guns from oakleigh go???

we got touched up and seen 1 of the good 50's of the myca......52* off at least 25 balls....

Yep got beat but played a couple of 12 year olds which one bowled at the death so will field a stronger XI this round and push on from there. Interesting playing on synthetic wickets with two piece balls.
So not a bad result considering the personnel we fielded.

Yep got beat but played a couple of 12 year olds which one bowled at the death so will field a stronger XI this round and push on from there. Interesting playing on synthetic wickets with two piece balls.
So not a bad result considering the personnel we fielded.

so you drop the kids.......???

we will play 6 kids 5 snrs every week.....

No give them a go early on then bring in guys from higher XI's in as we go but good to give the young fella's a look at senior cricket as they do not get the chance in the subbie season.

We start preseason in july so a lot of guys from our senior list will be keen for hit outdoors

so you drop the kids.......???

we will play 6 kids 5 snrs every week.....
In all honesty weapons, most of the kids your playing are just not up to it yet. It's good that your giving them experience, but I worry they'll lose confidence and interest in the game if they constantly keep getting smashed. Maybe a rotation system. Besides that I thought the positive was your young middle order batsman. Thought he applied himself very good, technically wise needs a bit of work but had a good range of shots. ps. hiding yourself down the order I see? :p

In all honesty weapons, most of the kids your playing are just not up to it yet. It's good that your giving them experience, but I worry they'll lose confidence and interest in the game if they constantly keep
getting smashed. Maybe a rotation system. Besides that I thought the positive was your young middle order batsman. Thought he applied himself very good, technically wise needs a bit of work but had a good range of shots. ps. hiding yourself down the order I see? :p

Some things never change........he loves hiding

In all honesty weapons, most of the kids your playing are just not up to it yet. It's good that your giving them experience, but I worry they'll lose confidence and interest in the game if they constantly keep getting smashed. Maybe a rotation system. Besides that I thought the positive was your young middle order batsman. Thought he applied himself very good, technically wise needs a bit of work but had a good range of shots. ps. hiding yourself down the order I see? :p

oh great 1......who was your captian???? dooly......what a spud.....

im not the captian.......and there will be a different captian every week so i can sit back and see how players handle a little bit more pressure.......1 of the kids turn this week......

aparently you blokes played a praccy the week before my boys hadnt even seen a bat or ball since semi final loss so no drama's there.....

the captians plan was to have a jnr and snr batting together at all times.....i was lined up to bat at 4 but ended up at 6 or 7.....due to the young blokes getting out........not a bad idea though.......and the best thing is the kids love the game they want to play........

I wasnt captain you peanut, i just did the toss cause no one was there..
What about your shit sledging about my shoes, and my pads (no wonder you enjoyed the u17s so much with sledging like that), i think your setting a good example to the kids acting like a complete knob..

The difference between you and me (apart from your ample wasteline & missing teeth) is that i know im shit.. your just struggling to accept the same about yourself..

I wasnt captain you peanut, i just did the toss cause no one was there..
What about your shit sledging about my shoes, and my pads (no wonder you enjoyed the u17s so much with sledging like that), i think your setting a good example to the kids acting like a complete knob..

The difference between you and me (apart from your ample wasteline & missing teeth) is that i know im shit.. your just struggling to accept the same about yourself..

bzzzzzzzzz got him......

no worries dooooooly..........hahaha

well played superstar!!!!

The fact is browny your team got smashed and i wouldn't be bagging other players when you were pretty ordinary yourself (do you know how to play spin at all???), oh btw...that whinge to the umpire about the coloured shoes was pretty pathetic...for starters this is winter cricket and more importantly, who gives a shit? was this just another desperate act to buy a wicket? like that caught behind that was never edged? look...i actually felt pretty sorry for you guys, especially the kids who were bowling to the worst field settings, but the amount of shit you talk means i couldn't give a stuff how bad you or your team goes

I have seen Browny play and his nothing special if he wants to come on here and talk rubish mate you need to first look in the mirror and loose some weight you toothless prick.

The fact is browny your team got smashed and i wouldn't be bagging other players when you were pretty ordinary yourself (do you know how to play spin at all???), oh btw...that whinge to the umpire about the coloured shoes was pretty pathetic...for starters this is winter cricket and more importantly, who gives a shit? was this just another desperate act to buy a wicket? like that caught behind that was never edged? look...i actually felt pretty sorry for you guys, especially the kids who were bowling to the worst field settings, but the amount of shit you talk means i couldn't give a stuff how bad you or your team goes

thanks for your support......

btw??? who spun the ball........???and also if you didnt care you wouldnt post???? chin up chump!!!

we were better this week with 7 kids in the team didnt get the chockies but we improved......and the jnr kid who was captian did a fine job during the day.......

thanks for your support......

btw??? who spun the ball........???and also if you didnt care you wouldnt post???? chin up chump!!!

we were better this week with 7 kids in the team didnt get the chockies but we improved......and the jnr kid who was captian did a fine job during the day.......
Don't have to spin the ball bowling to you...and good to see your not keeping anymore...now a frontline bowler! XD

nope just a transfer to another club for the myca season......the club who you intend on playing for transfers you back after the winter season in time for summer season.......piece of piss.......

Back