Myca......melbourne's new winter cricket comp......

always looking for new players boys......if your in the west my club would love to have you.....no game this week we play next weekend.....pm me your details and ill get back to you asap.......

cheers browny....

myca victorian side taking on nsw in a reaturn match from last season..........where nsw's at home were too good.....

this sunday elsternwick park, elsternwick........12.00 start

go the vics!!!!

You don't even know the bloke...by the way what's going on with deer park? Out for 53 lol, must've been a raging deck...oh and good luck for the vics game...yeah really hope you prove why your the best in the comp. :p

yep got touched up!!!!!

i just go on what he say's on here!!!!

ps.......go back a few pages......riff raff

i know im terrible! im not the one that picked myself for the state side...and Trent Jones couldnt get picked in the side..

I think i acknowledged that a few posts back..

i know im terrible! im not the one that picked myself for the state side...and Trent Jones couldnt get picked in the side..

I think i acknowledged that a few posts back..

i know dooooly you keep telling us.......fyi

victoria 6cc/199 brown 51*(ret)lawford50*(ret)bennett 30* ralph 19 gleeson 17 def new south wales 10/112 darnesh 4/10 deepak 2/20 lawford 2/19......

trent lawford man of the match........great game

go the vics........great win......and fyi.....brown averages in rep games for myca 140.00......

who is trent jones????hahaha

i know dooooly you keep telling us.......fyi

victoria 6cc/199 brown 51*(ret)lawford50*(ret)bennett 30* ralph 19 gleeson 17 def new south wales 10/112 darnesh 4/10 deepak 2/20 lawford 2/19......

trent lawford man of the match........great game

go the vics........great win......and fyi.....brown averages in rep games for myca 140.00......

who is trent jones????hahaha
Not baddd browny, maybe a call up to the australian squad. :p

That's a load of bullsh1t. You made 51* in this one and last year you most definitely didn't make 89. As I recall it was more like 30ish. Definitely not enough to average 140.

That's a load of bullsh1t. You made 51* in this one and last year you most definitely didn't make 89. As I recall it was more like 30ish. Definitely not enough to average 140.

39 + 3/33 + motm last year in sydney 50* in the west v east game which is a rep game now there is a trophy for it(which i gladly held after the match) and 51* on the weekend!!!........work that 1 out.........=)

hahaha go the vics

39 + 3/33 + motm last year in sydney 50* in the west v east game which is a rep game now there is a trophy for it(which i gladly held after the match) and 51* on the weekend!!!........work that 1 out.........=)

hahaha go the vics
I laughed how you mentioned your bowling lol (thought you were a keeper :p) and your motm...very modest there bwowny! :p Your average would be 90 for myca (not 140). Btw, if it's not on mycricket...it didn't happen. ;)

MOMT for the MYCA team only. After the opening bowlers did all the hard work. Did he mention he got whacked for the biggest 6 of the game??

MOMT for the MYCA team only. After the opening bowlers did all the hard work. Did he mention he got whacked for the biggest 6 of the game??

ahhh well i cant help the opening bowlers cant bowl and fielders cant catch......life goes on!!!! when it was my turn i had a crack......

question......who is the only myca captian of victoria to win a game vs nsw's?????

score sheets and photo's prove it numb nuts..........they dont lie.......1 day i will show you!!!! keep playing 4ths at altona nth.......

ahhh well i cant help the opening bowlers cant bowl and fielders cant catch......life goes on!!!! when it was my turn i had a crack......

question......who is the only myca captian of victoria to win a game vs nsw's?????

score sheets and photo's prove it numb nuts..........they dont lie.......1 day i will show you!!!! keep playing 4ths at altona nth.......
Well as long as you know you rate yourself that's all that matters bwowny. :p Hahaha our 4ths team would probably beat your winter comp side, let alone your Deer Park 1's team (*cough* b-turf...) :D

Back