Myca......melbourne's new winter cricket comp......

Well as long as you know you rate yourself that's all that matters bwowny. :p Hahaha our 4ths team would probably beat your winter comp side, let alone your Deer Park 1's team (*cough* b-turf...) :D

yep correct!!!

you probaby will.....as long as the kids are getting a run holds them in good stead for the summer!!!!the fact is they wouldnt play against each other so who gives a rats???

our 1sts would beat altona nth 1sts easily!!!

yep correct!!!

you probaby will.....as long as the kids are getting a run holds them in good stead for the summer!!!!the fact is they wouldnt play against each other so who gives a rats???

our 1sts would beat altona nth 1sts easily!!!
What are you actually trying to say bwowny? That our 4ths would beat your 1's but you'd beat our 1's easily...now you've just lost the plot. :p Either poor sarcasm or just deluded. Take your pick. :p

no superstar bud..........when its my turn i have a crack.........simple!!!

cheers all the best!!!!
Nahh...you rate yourself, you know it. ;) Every time you think you've done something decent you tell everyone on bigcricket, even stuff that happened years ago.

What are you actually trying to say bwowny? That our 4ths would beat your 1's but you'd beat our 1's easily...now you've just lost the plot. :p Either poor sarcasm or just deluded. Take your pick. :p

Nahh...you rate yourself, you know it. ;) Every time you think you've done something decent you tell everyone on bigcricket, even stuff that happened years ago.

what??? subby premierships.....coaching jnr premierships..... hahahaha i only remember the good games........!!!! or my club has played finals in the 1sts and 2nds the last 2 years 1st time in 20-30 years......wont be long mate till we are mixing it with the big boys!!!

are you for real???.......your 4ths would prob beat our winter side.....our 1's would beat your 1's......take the wool out from the front of your eyes......stop being some 1 you aint.......i should start calling you dooooooly!!!

ps........you hit the middle of your bat yet.......last time i seen it in use it was very edgy!!! worst thing was they were going for 4's n 6's......geeeeeeeez

what??? subby premierships.....coaching jnr premierships..... hahahaha i only remember the good games........!!!! or my club has played finals in the 1sts and 2nds the last 2 years 1st time in 20-30 years......wont be long mate till we are mixing it with the big boys!!!

are you for real???.......your 4ths would prob beat our winter side.....our 1's would beat your 1's......take the wool out from the front of your eyes......stop being some 1 you aint.......i should start calling you dooooooly!!!

ps........you hit the middle of your bat yet.......last time i seen it in use it was very edgy!!! worst thing was they were going for 4's n 6's......geeeeeeeez

You're right Donut - It's better to have been a has been than a never was, however you are now well and truely in the former category.

You were 12th man so that really says it all. Wow finals in the last 2 years, well done bwowny, didn't happen to forget your playing b-turf against other clubs 2nds teams...and you still can't make a run. The big boys? of the wdca? give me a break bwowny. Bwowny I would go as far to say that we'd beat anyyy team from wdca. Cheers.

You were 12th man so that really says it all. Wow finals in the last 2 years, well done bwowny, didn't happen to forget your playing b-turf against other clubs 2nds teams...and you still can't make a run. The big boys? of the wdca? give me a break bwowny. Bwowny I would go as far to say that we'd beat anyyy team from wdca. Cheers.

agree to disagree!

your the best...we'd???? is that the mighty morfs hahahaha???? pppfffttt cmon chump!!!...oh my boys had a gutsy win today......back on track.......!!!!

enough about me.........

bring some constructive talk about myca.......thats what this thread is about.......not me........but anyways we can keep going if you like!!!

hoppers g/u glen orden wyndhamvale are the teams to beat......in the west.......glen orden might struggle imo come the buisness end.......

any1 from the east want to contribute........oakleigh and super kings go alright!!! unsure of others.....

agree to disagree!

your the best...we'd???? is that the mighty morfs hahahaha???? pppfffttt cmon chump!!!...oh my boys had a gutsy win today......back on track.......!!!!

enough about me.........

bring some constructive talk about myca.......thats what this thread is about.......not me........but anyways we can keep going if you like!!!

hoppers g/u glen orden wyndhamvale are the teams to beat......in the west.......glen orden might struggle imo come the buisness end.......

any1 from the east want to contribute........oakleigh and super kings go alright!!! unsure of others.....
Don't want to talk about yourself...gee you must've made a duck if that's the case. :p Anyway, for us another comfortable win. There's only one team to beat...Hoppers club...the only team underfeated so far. But we'll probably get our first challenge next week against g/u. Haven't played wyndhamvale or congs, the other two teams in the 4...so not sure what they're like. All the other teams are pretty much the same, couple good bats then fall away after that...bowling depth is lacking also. Yellow balls are really hard to pick up, not sure if it's working. Nonetheless, they hold up alright and swing around a bit for most of the innings. Ummm, that's pretty much all i can think of for now.

Don't want to talk about yourself...gee you must've made a duck if that's the case. :p Anyway, for us another comfortable win. There's only one team to beat...Hoppers club...the only team underfeated so far. But we'll probably get our first challenge next week against g/u. Haven't played wyndhamvale or congs, the other two teams in the 4...so not sure what they're like. All the other teams are pretty much the same, couple good bats then fall away after that...bowling depth is lacking also. Yellow balls are really hard to pick up, not sure if it's working. Nonetheless, they hold up alright and swing around a bit for most of the innings. Ummm, that's pretty much all i can think of for now.

good points......i think the myca exec are working on something about the balls.......

good points......i think the myca exec are working on something about the balls.......
Teammate pointed out that the stitching should be dark so perhaps that could help. Also, for next year, they should consider scheduling the representative matches at a later date to get a better indication of who are the best players in the comp and also preferably scheduled when students don't have exams on.

Teammate pointed out that the stitching should be dark so perhaps that could help. Also, for next year, they should consider scheduling the representative matches at a later date to get a better indication of who are the best players in the comp and also preferably scheduled when students don't have exams on.

i think its the fact that when the sun is out it is difficult to see the ball from 1 end with the glare!!! someone pointed out to have a red and a yellow ball and its up to both captians to decide on which colour to use depending on the conditions!!! something the exec can work on with feed back from clubs.....

the rep games yeah its a tough 1......there were 4 rounds before the east/west game......i think it was good this year to have the east/west game because it gave selectors a good chance to see every 1 in action with a bit of pressure in the back of players minds......also johnny almond suggested that the vic/nsw's teams play at a mutual venue 1/2 way between vic/nsw's and make a weekend out of it.....go fri night play sat have a sip together after the match and go home sunday....not a bad idea....

Back