Nairobi Nuggets Team Thread

Re: Nairobi Nuggets Team Thread

Good to see you back FG. I hope you will be around more frequently in the future.

Test season is going well, we are top of the ladder and in a very strong position against the Magic. One-day season started slowly but we won our last game with a bonus point, also against the Magic.

Congratulations on your win Nuggets.Totally out played us but 4 2nd innings lbw decisions were nothing short of disgraceful.Not one would have taken the pegs.Hopefully it was only inept umpiring and nothing else? I did happen to see one of the officiating umpires take a wad of green coloured paper off one of your high ranked players.No names no pac drill.I hope it was only the team sheet and nothing else.
Well done but a major turn around in form.

Hey boys,

Sorry I havent posted anything in ages, been chasing my tail like a madman with work. Too many changes, not enough people to make em haha. Anyway, back now and hopefully posting alot more

go Nuggets!

Sean;365022 said:
Woah, May was the last time I was here. It's been ages.

yeah and its helped by you hitting a 1 fiddy in the recent test........

back to back here we come.........;)

Everyone welcome youngman to the team. He will be opening the batting for us. @|

youngman;366900 said:
Hey, Well I am going to be playing for you guys. Will be great.

welcome to the proudest club in bigcricket history.......the trophy cabinet say's it all..........

good luck;)

G'day boys, just giving everyone a heads up that I've joined the ranks of the Nuggets. Hopefully I'll be able to pinch someone's spot before the end of the season. ;)

;)
Rampant;370956 said:
G'day boys, just giving everyone a heads up that I've joined the ranks of the Nuggets. Hopefully I'll be able to pinch someone's spot before the end of the season. ;)

well the reigning test champs in the team will have something to say about that.........welcome and good luck;)

Back