New club Coaches/Captains/Players for 2009/10

Re: New club Coaches/Captains/Players for 2009/10

Whats the chance of Matt Harrison returning to coach NDCC next season daniel son 91? There was strong talk around post xmas that he was a real chance to return, if not J Park will more than likely coach again?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;340765 said:
Whats the chance of Matt Harrison returning to coach NDCC next season daniel son 91? There was strong talk around post xmas that he was a real chance to return, if not J Park will more than likely coach again?

slim to nil
i like the way you changed the subject there , sounds as though you think you have Ando as your man.:confused:

daniel_son_91;340768 said:
slim to nil
i like the way you changed the subject there , sounds as though you think you have Ando as your man.:confused:

Changed the subject:confused:
And didn't bother posting to it because it's rubbish.

I can guarantee 100% that we haven't approached Ando to coach us next season and he won't be playing at St Albans/Breakwater, he'll be at South Barwon unless he's changed his mind since I last spoke to him at lunchtime:rolleyes:.

Anyway so would that put S.Ando favorite to captain/coach NDCC again next season?

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;340773 said:
Changed the subject:confused:
And didn't bother posting to it because it's rubbish.

I can guarantee 100% that we haven't approached Ando to coach us next season and he won't be playing at St Albans/Breakwater, he'll be at South Barwon unless he's changed his mind since I last spoke to him at lunchtime:rolleyes:.

Anyway so would that put S.Ando favorite to captain/coach NDCC again next season?

yes Ando will coach again, i dont really care who coaches ive never listened to them before so im not starting now.. and is my message back there rubbish because it doesnt involve St Albans vulturing around a player???

Brad_Hogg;340604 said:
just a rumor floating around the traps.... Ando, keen on Bellarine? heard on the grapevine

yeah, someone started up an email address bando43@live.com and sent an email to all BPCA clubs saying i was keen to coach.
funny prank hahahahaha:rolleyes:

daniel_son_91;340778 said:
yes Ando will coach again, i dont really care who coaches ive never listened to them before so im not starting now.
. and is my message back there rubbish because it doesnt involve St Albans vulturing around a player???

Enjoy playing 3rds and 4ths for the rest of your life then:rolleyes:

Vulturing around a player? you're a goose, I can assure you one thing.......don't sit next to your phone waiting for a call we don't recruit 3rds players sorry:(

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;340782 said:
Enjoy playing 3rds and 4ths for the rest of your life then:rolleyes:

Vulturing around a player? you're a goose, I can assure you one thing.......don't sit next to your phone waiting for a call we don't recruit 3rds players sorry:(

i dont want to be ( recruited ) i wanna keep playing 3rds & 4ths with my brothers wherever they decide to play.. but i cant be bothered arguing when i keep getting asked to play higher..

daniel_son_91;340789 said:
i dont want to be ( recruited ) i wanna keep playing 3rds & 4ths with my brothers wherever they decide to play.. but i cant be bothered arguing when i keep getting asked to play higher..

And why wouldn't they want you playing higher with your stats:rolleyes:

daniel_son_91;340789 said:

who are these brothers ?? Daniel Son is not the third Ford brother ??

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;340797 said:
And why wouldn't they want you playing higher with your stats:rolleyes:

if im not mistaken i made more runs & took more wickets than you this year ??
regardless of wear im playing im 17, your at your ( BEST ) if 170 runs and 18 wickets in a season can get a person in the 1sts, then surely 350 and 29 can get me in somewhere..

supersaintjohnny;340805 said:
The way his talkin himself up he must be the third Hussey.:rolleyes:

don't have to be all that good to be playing turf cricket in geelong.. and no not a ford or a hussey.
thats not to say there arent talented cricketers in this city, but there are some average cricketers playing 1sts & 2nds around.

daniel_son_91;340803 said:
if im not mistaken i made more runs & took more wickets than you this year ??
regardless of wear im playing im 17, your at your ( BEST ) if 170 runs and 18 wickets in a season can get a person in the 1sts, then surely 350 and 29 can get me in somewhere..

Yeah that's a great point so we'll take the fact out that you batted 18 times for them 300 runs shall we of which 10 were in juniors? And look at your Senior stats

4th XI bat 19 runs@ 9 bowl 1 wicket @ 78:eek:

3rd XI 92 runs @ 19 & 4 wickets @ 50

2nd XI 28 runs @ 7 & 0 wickets

And zero 1st XI games I see.

Yep you got me there, sorry to doubt your mass ability my mistake:rolleyes:

Let's not start an 'I'm better than you' fight. This thread is for discussing recruits for next season, banter goes in the 'geelong cricket chat' thread

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;340817 said:
Yeah that's a great point so we'll take the fact out that you batted 18 times for them 300 runs shall we of which 10 were in juniors? And look at your Senior stats

with stats like these, i would not even speak, shut up junior, listen and learn b4 spruiking about ya developing career.

SHANEBOURNEorWARNE;340817 said:

Ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...............hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

a for effort;340819 said:
Let's not start an 'I'm better than you' fight. This thread is for discussing recruits for next season, banter goes in the 'geelong cricket chat' thread

gca_ipl;340746 said:
hmmm, not sure if Ando is too keen to play on the hard wickets just yet. Still has some scores to settle with the Swans next season after our season ended prematurely witrh rain this season. Also would not mind going back to back VB T20 cups on the G !!
just a question daz... do u actually get a chance to go back to back.. i thort it was only the top 2 sides from gca divi 1 that get the chance... so in other words west and grovey??

Jay, GCC player, wouldnt happen to be the bloke from the signing today..... left armer?

Back