New club Coaches/Captains/Players for 2009/10

Re: New club Coaches/Captains/Players for 2009/10

supersaintjohnny;354866 said:
All the best to Queenscliff this year. All top blokes out there.:eek:

you betta be kidding, biggest bunch of tools ive met in cricket around geelong for a very very long time. warm ups like the wallabies in a world cup. tim clarke and dewy could easily be brothers:p

crktluva;355085 said:
you betta be kidding, biggest bunch of tools ive met in cricket around geelong for a very very long time. warm ups like the wallabies in a world cup. tim clarke and dewy could easily be brothers:p

nah i have to stick up for dewy , there is a big difference dewy has been a pretty good player over his time...where tim clarke is terrible he bowls half rat power shit he cant bat and in the end he has red hair that says it all.

know all;355093 said:
nah i have to stick up for dewy , there is a big difference dewy has been a pretty good player over his time...where tim clarke is terrible he bowls half rat power shit he cant bat and in the end he has red hair that says it all.

Ha ha don't hold back Muzz. And yeah i was joking about hoping Queenscliff having a good year. Hope they don't win a game for the year.

crktluva;355085 said:
you betta be kidding, biggest bunch of tools ive met in cricket around geelong for a very very long time. warm ups like the wallabies in a world cup.

I agree with you on Queenscliff being tools, They did a 35 min warm up on black Saturday last year:eek:

know all;355093 said:

Clarke is just a whinging Ranga, they have heaps of good blokes out there Toby Smith just to name another:rolleyes:

What ever happened to the coach that use to walk the boundary with a 2 way radio asking the scorer the score every 2 balls?:D

Hard Hitter;352607 said:
Know All, point taken, the club is having it's AGM around 24th June, I'm lead to believe that there is going to be a new President in EJ, he is keen to do it has the numbers of support and has the right direction for the club to move forward again. He like me, has got a strong view that we were better off rebuilding from the back end of Divy 1, where our current Pres thought it was best we go backwards, HOW WRONG he was and is, but what is done is done.

I have personal opinions about clearances, but I'm only one voice. But to have so many wanting to leave for different reasons, well we are entitled to talk to these guys first, personally the recruits that were at the club will be cleared - they were never going to be life members, just like the much traveled Know All, :D As for Spuda and Haz, Spuda I've spoken to and over the last several seasons has not had the passion and only played becuase Skinny was involved in coaching roles (should have had a season off) Haz hasn't played for a couple of years and only played 1 game last year to help me out (in which he broke his toe). He wants to play with his brother Spud. I can't see them not being cleared after the service they have given the club (my opinion only)

I know you had left on bad terms, I don't know the in and outs of it and I don't care too. You have got people at the club who admire you and respect you and I believe are good mates, it is shame about a small majority.

I haven,t heard anyone that is pointing the finger at guys who left, but I agree that a change in direction from off field is in order and that is going to happen. NDCC will survive, last year was the hardest with the ground out the whole year - we did the best we could under the circumstances. All Saturday games with a home ground every week this coming season will be an entirely different atmosphere for the club as a whole.

if u r so passionate about newcomb have u spoken to the former president about what he has done to the club? i bet not! HAVE U ALWAYS STUCK BY THE CLUB? to say im the much travelled...i believe u might of even travelled as much as i have will u ever become a life member at a club one -day?

know all;355426 said:
if u r so passionate about newcomb have u spoken to the former president about what he has done to the club? i bet not! HAVE U ALWAYS STUCK BY THE CLUB? to say im the much travelled...i believe u might of even travelled as much as i have will u ever become a life member at a club one -day?

Yer good call mate. The comment about recruits not becoming life members is a blanket statement. Recruits come and go, if they stay long term then that's a bonus. (It was meant as a tongue in check comment, I think you know that, I know you like a laugh)

yes I've traveled around the scene. NDCC I've been at for 11 years. Two junior years and i spent 6 - 7 seasons at Newcomb Bulls and went back 07/08 for that year and returned to Dino's last season. So I've spent longer at NDCC than anywhere else.

Through my 20"s (sounding old) got around a bit. So no I wont be a life member anywhere and have no aspirations for it. I am passionate about Dino's, but also about cricket and I'll be watching in earnest on the saints progress. I think it's great and a good bunch of Lads as well.

I have spoken to our past pres at length and have butted heads on different things and issues, at the end of the day we agreed to disagree and moved on. Know All, you still have mates at Dino's and in my opinion a much respected player and person. You enjoy your cricket and play where it makes you happy and I like that. You did have good times at NDCC. Wish you all the best on the journey ahead and we'll catch up for a beer and have a chat. :D

Hard Hitter;355428 said:
Yer good call mate. The comment about recruits not becoming life members is a blanket statement. Recruits come and go, if they stay long term then that's a bonus. (It was meant as a tongue in check comment, I think you know that, I know you like a laugh)

yes I've traveled around the scene. NDCC I've been at for 11 years. Two junior years and i spent 6 - 7 seasons at Newcomb Bulls and went back 07/08 for that year and returned to Dino's last season. So I've spent longer at NDCC than anywhere else.

Through my 20"s (sounding old) got around a bit. So no I wont be a life member anywhere and have no aspirations for it. I am passionate about Dino's, but also about cricket and I'll be watching in earnest on the saints progress. I think it's great and a good bunch of Lads as well.

I have spoken to our past pres at length and have butted heads on different things and issues, at the end of the day we agreed to disagree and moved on. Know All, you still have mates at Dino's and in my opinion a much respected player and person. You enjoy your cricket and play where it makes you happy and I like that. You did have good times at NDCC. Wish you all the best on the journey ahead and we'll catch up for a beer and have a chat. :D

mate i really do wish ej all the best i think he will do a great job! i hope u can get the best out of the kids that r there because they r a great bunch of young blokes. i really enjoy where i play now, i just think i will always b dissapointed that i had to leave because of ONE persons decision . In saying that i will move on < case closed > i really do hope some of these kids do get the success i was able to get while playing for th dinos. cheers

know all;355430 said:
mate i really do wish ej all the best i think he will do a great job! i hope u can get the best out of the kids that r there because they r a great bunch of young blokes. i really enjoy where i play now, i just think i will always b dissapointed that i had to leave because of ONE persons decision . In saying that i will move on < case closed > i really do hope some of these kids do get the success i was able to get while playing for th dinos. cheers

oh, stop it muzz, ya makin me cry. i luv it when we all get along.:D

supersaintjohnny;355464 said:
Yeah Muzz i love it when ya get angry, it's great.

hahahahah cmon we all know that they approached millsy he said NO so the leaders at the club all jumped ship.

Heard through a couple of people about Geelong News, Harrow heading back after a stint at parhan, and a 'first class cricketer' who has played ipl and a handful of international twenty/20's

licksem;355900 said:
Heard through a couple of people about Geelong News, Harrow heading back after a stint at parhan, and a 'first class cricketer' who has played ipl and a handful of international twenty/20's

mate have u been hiding under a rock....everbody in geelong has known this for weeks. good start to ur posting:rolleyes:

not sure if this is true or not,
but got told by a mate of mine that spud harrison is back at newcomb?:confused:

licksem;355900 said:

do we know who the first class cricketer is ? apparently a bowler ?

cow-corner;355914 said:
not sure if this is true or not,
but got told by a mate of mine that spud harrison is back at newcomb?:confused:

yeah, his back there. quickest stint at another club EVER:eek:
also heard some nasty rumours about spud, hope they are not true!!!!

Back