New Kids on the Block (07-08)

Re: New Kids on the Block (07-08)

cricket74;196942 said:
He's going to Caulfield

No , I don't think Caulfield Grammar is the school this gun recruit un is going to However I have found out that he is over 6ft and is under the notice of 2 AFL clubs because apparently as a 15year old he played in this years Sydney Premier League Under 18 Grand Final and was BOG dont know his name but I unerstand his nickname is MAD DOG !!

fiskem;197057 said:
scotch dont need scholarships with wolfey back in action
Do you know anything about this NSW cricketer nicknamed mad dog ? I wonder if he is on a scholarship maybe Scotch have got him and he has come through under the radar?

cockroach raider;197300 said:
Do you know anything about this NSW cricketer nicknamed mad dog ? I wonder if he is on a scholarship maybe Scotch have got him and he has come through under the radar?
I think this so called MAD DOG is a figure of someones imagination as I have not heard a squeak of any new players starting this year ?:confused:

Speaking of someone that good reminds me that gullible sounds a lot like 'oranges' when you say it very slowly.

cockroach raider;197299 said:
No , I don't think Caulfield Grammar is the school this gun recruit un is going to However I have found out that he is over 6ft and is under the notice of 2 AFL clubs because apparently as a 15year old he played in this years Sydney Premier League Under 18 Grand Final and was BOG dont know his name but I unerstand his nickname is MAD DOG !!

Is at Geelong Grammar and can play football.

FioraDud;205190 said:
Speaking of someone that good reminds me that gullible sounds a lot like 'oranges' when you say it very slowly.
Looks like I carry the oranges and you eat the humble pie Fiora Dud ?:p

cricket74;196942 said:
He's going to Caulfield

No, not possible. We know Caulfield don't give scholarships, never have, not for cricket, not for football, not for athletics. Yeah, right.

Apparently Coleman is the standout within the crop of new players at Haileybury
Give Cammy Fitchett a game down at Caulfield

The Import is clearly Coleman. You must bestupid mate to come on and make a post like that. You bowl okay, but you're nowhere near worthy of a scholarship. So have fun grazing with the cattle down at Keysborough for the next 3 years hangin out with a bunch of guys who think they're way better than what they are.

The Spy;208908 said:
The Import is clearly Coleman. You must be stupid mate to come on and make a post like that. You bowl okay, but you're nowhere near worthy of a scholarship. So have fun grazing with the cattle down at Keysborough for the next 3 years hangin out with a bunch of guys who think they're way better than what they are.

Mate you're full of it...and who are you to say am Coleman!!!
I just saying it like it is

The Spy;208908 said:
The Import is clearly Coleman. You must bestupid mate to come on and make a post like that. You bowl okay, but you're nowhere near worthy of a scholarship. So have fun grazing with the cattle down at Keysborough for the next 3 years hangin out with a bunch of guys who think they're way better than what they are.

spy i know "the import" and he is not coleman.
i agree with import though.
coleman will be theree in two years and you'll all turn.

chabs 4 ever;186686 said:
That Michael Singh has got some talent, but he's on a scholarship, just like his brother. I smell a curry..
Singhy (both of them) I know them through some rep squads, they are nice guys and actually have a brain, its refreshing to have people on schloarships who can spell their own name. I dont mind rubbish schools like BGS getting scholarships only when they (the schools) get good do i care, it is good in the interests of the comp that there are some good players.

Back