New Zealand In Australia - 2015

If that is not out then I'm done....

EDIT: Rubbish decision! Snicko malfunctioned! Every other shot said out! Could even see a deviation off the bat!!

It was a big mark as well!
OOO, that was ordinary but i will be waiting to hear what he comes up with as justification. Should be funny.
Other than that, that is cricket. It has happened all to often. think back to the past ashes and the over turn by the third when there was no hot spot? that was also a rip[ off, so we have to deal with it. The best team wins anyway in my experience.

Tough out there under lights! Disappointing that we lost five wickets without Starc bowling..

Still in it if Watling gets a fifty and Santner plays a special innings in his first Test match. Really like the look of him.

Anything above 180 should be tricky if we bowl well. Need to bat long tomorrow.

Tough out there under lights! Disappointing that we lost five wickets without Starc bowling..

Still in it if Watling gets a fifty and Santner plays a special innings in his first Test match. Really like the look of him.

Anything above 180 should be tricky if we bowl well. Need to bat long tomorrow.
Has been the same all game, well all two days of it. Bit of swing in the morning, good to bat in the afternoon session then all the bowlers way at night. It would seem that there are many batsmen that have forgotten how to be patient and judge each ball. They have become used to the slog and i think in this game that has been shown up through Warner and McCullum. I think with a little more refinement of the ball and some game strategy we could have some amazing D/N Tests in the future.

His batting was a thing of beauty.. :D

EDIT: He achieved cult status in NZ hehe.
I heard one of the reasons he was so bad because he has very dodgy eyesight? It's amazing how someone that played the game their whole life could be so utterly useless, even guys like Danny 'Duckman' Morrison were nowhere near that bad.

And finally Lyon deceives Santner.

I heard one of the reasons he was so bad because he has very dodgy eyesight? It's amazing how someone that played the game their whole life could be so utterly useless, even guys like Danny 'Duckman' Morrison were nowhere near that bad.

If you heard Ian Smith...it was because Martin couldn't drive until he was 30. So he always biked to training and couldn't take his bat and pads and stuff lol.

Back