Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
250 @ 20 last season, I assume Greensborough felt he was probably not worth the money and holding back someone from within the club. They're justified in that choice too, as they've started very well. Funny game cricket. Hopefully he holds his form for the finals.

Don't think many would be worried about a sleeping giant with Quinsee opening the bat for them. Great wins for all teams on the weekend. To me Lalor needed it most, they are now a massive chance of playing late into this year. Great work considering the were not far away from playing in Jack Quick late last season. Rivergum should be concerned, clearly AJ needs to make all their runs still and the captain Bell is struggling with 95 runs @13. Imagine he didn't get a 50 against the Chargers!

Please Kentucky fried chicken Keon park yet to beat anyone in the top 4. Cameron brown is not the savior. Good solid win on the weekend though. Chargers have been found out. Lalor for me are a smoky. They are hit and miss but on there day they are capable of anything as we seen against rosebank. Todd Hughes 6 fa and Wheatley is very dangerous when going. Holy trinity a good win on the weekend. Are they playing there best cricket to early though?? Rosebank easily over rivergum, Perri 96 not out in vain. Some big outs for the kookas on the weekend. Still will be right up there for mine.
Agree with you on Rivergum being right up there. Huge concern on their reliance on AJ tho. Top 4 is done as far as I'm concerned, can't see Lalor keeping their form up throughout the whole season.

Goddard on the money, Rosebank far to good had them 7/90 odd and their best player has yet to hit his straps.
Hopefully Lalor can knock them off again. It wouldn't surprise me to have a Keon Park V Rosebank GF. What a game that would be.
I tell you what I reckon you could be right, that GF could well be on the cards

Looks like the veterans in A grade are in top form hitting big tons. AJ batted brilliantly and by the sounds of thing Tony played well down lalor.

If these two blokes are 48 years old and batting like that, they have another 10 years left!! Tenuta has to be the best opening bat in the comp,
very underated and AJ is AJ! they would be handy playing in the same team.

Rivergum & Holy Trinity look to be favorites for the flag at xmas. Still plenty of cricket ahead. AJ a certainty for the medal. Parkers there about & Rosebank seem shaky. Cant see Lalor holding there place in the 4 come season end. merry xmas.

on the money Berger, only thing is that $$$$bank have a good run home and have beaten both Rivergum and Trinners and
still have to play Trinners again and Keon Park so they still have destiny in there hands unfortunately.
It would be good to see a different GF.

For what reason did Rivergum bat all their allotted overs & make a huge score when majority of teams would've stopped the game once they passed the target? It's not like % was needed

Agree with you on Rivergum being right up there. Huge concern on their reliance on AJ tho. Top 4 is done as far as I'm concerned, can't see Lalor keeping their form up throughout the whole season.
The Lalor Boys sure have thrown a spanner in the works beating NBR twice now!!! Look out for Keon Park the sleeping giant.

Another interesting weekend of cricket. Lalor just keep on rolling on with a good win over holy trinity. Can they be a smokey for a top 2 finish? Having lance whitnall helps but don't know if they will have him at the business end considering he coaches footy. Rosebank just getting the job done over YCW. Still not convincing rosebank they are just lacking that killer instinct at the moment and will need to find it quickly. Chargers easily over northcote who are officially a rabble. And rivergum over jikaones boys. Just lacking a bit of class in the lower order Keon park. AJ just keeps on keeping on. Looking forward to holy trinity and rosebank this weekend big game for both clubs. No top 2 finish for the loser in my opinion

we'll beat Rivergum on the weekend we have them mentally!! If AJ doesn't get them
no-one else will. Trinnerss will knock Rosebank off in a one dayer. Lalor will be the team to miss out.
Anyone can win this year. I'm glad that it's all equal this year and all teams are playing who they have
makes for a much more interesting comp.
How you going to beat Rivergum when you played them last week?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back