Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was a interesting weekend. Top grade the 4 is set but the order is still up in the air. The draw will play a big part, Rosebank look certain to make the top 2 with none of the remaining games against the top teams whilst Rivergum and Trinners have the toughest run. Although a terrible weekend, you would think Rivergum will bounce back, well done to the United boys on Saturday. Sunday a complete turn around, how can that happen?
Bit of a change in the batting line up on Sunday for Rivergum, still looking for a partner for AJ. Not sure if the skipper is the answer, averaging 17 with his only scores above 30 against the might of Darebin. His best mate Farvin leaving him for dead with more two and half times more runs than him already this year plus 15 wickets. Its easy to talk a big game, he seems to struggle to back it up on the weekends. Somebody needs to for them to win this year.

Looks like we're gone, I can't understand why a 15 year old kid
wasn't allowed to play for us when he didn't play at his district club?? Bad decision!!
$$$$bank destroyed Trinners and Chargers so they might have woken up.
Pepper is on fire and his friends are helping!! good call Bells!!!
Hate to say it but if they turn up, no one will beat them. I hate saying that!!!

Bad weekend for Rivergum. They'll definately bounce back and always dangerous with AJ in top form. Everyone keeps talking rosebank up but they really only have sampion, favrin , tenuta as batsman. They will be tested if middle order is exposed early. Parkers are gone and Lalor playing with some real confidence.
I'm tipping a Rivergum V Rosebank grand final.

Very interesting weekend indeed. Lalor have made a huge jump and should be a real contender. Might come down to rivergum vs lalor in the last round for a top 2 spot. Lalor seem to be a much better side with whitnall in it. But will he be around come finals time as he is a football coach and normally practice matches are on?? Rosebank had a good weekend. Still think they are the team to beat. But if there too order does fail they could be in trouble. Rivergum a bad weekend can't write them off though. AJ still making runs and Perri in form could be the wild card. Holy trinity are starting to wobble a little bit but can look forward to finals action. Slaviero and pettolino are the keys. They don't take early wickets for them and it's curtains.

Looks like a lot of us are getting proven wrong about Lalor. Expecting them to fall over but just not happening. NBR and Rivergum having huge weekends for different reasons. So much for the sleeping giant KP

I think Rivergum & RB are the teams to beat but as you said depth is required. It's shaping up to be a very exciting couple of months for the nmca!

Long time observer, first time commentator

GOOD CALL "Ricky Two Hats" Rosebank too much firepower on their day and Rivergum showing
cracks but have been most consistent team all year( I know who they lost too, everyone has a bad day).
These two will/should play off. what has happened to Jikaone?? Poor old thing, I actually feel sorry for him
I think he is in a very dark place.

Trinners seemed very confident with there final score on weekend. Watch out for a big ton coming this weekend. Game is only halfway in.

Holy Trinity are an overly confident bunch, but have just begun to show cracks.

I don't care if you're on a 5c piece, 290 is a big score to chase!

Guys get on here and talk about rivergum being a one man band but if Pettolino and Slaviero don't take wickets, HT don't win!

Great effort by Rivergum to show their depth! All other results as expected I'd say.

Holy Trinity are an overly confident bunch, but have just begun to show cracks.

I don't care if you're on a 5c piece, 290 is a big score to chase!

Guys get on here and talk about rivergum being a one man band but if Pettolino and Slaviero don't take wickets, HT don't win!

Great effort by Rivergum to show their depth! All other results as expected I'd say.

Gee whiz the Rivergum boys must have won. Facebook going nuts with post and messages and their number one fan old rick is on here boasting about their greatness. Shame the skipper couldn't get among the runs, AGAIN!
To your point Rick, I think don't any team would go well if their opening bowlers don't take wickets, that's just common sense.

All other results as expected, last round clash is now the key, you get top spot and a home final against rosebank.

All experts that say if AJ doesnt score its all over for Rivergum. Well, Hello....... but he didnt score yday and Rivergum won. Great win. Trinners dont mind the chirp & the captain has a bit to say as well. Bring on finals.

Rick is a bitter and twisted person, never did anything in the top grade and I'm sorry
to tell the rest of the weekend " BRADMANS" if your not playing "A" Grade your not playing!!
This will be a top finals series and only two teams can win it Rivergum or $$$$bank it's that simple.
I can't wait for the Bell V Favrin bout!! You can't classify them as tools because they could fill a shed up between them!!LMAO!
But what could Ding Dong say to "HERO"?? Bell needs to stand up when it counts, I'm not holding my breath! As for Favrin he's
just a star!! ask him!!

Great chase by rivergum. Would do a world of good for them chasing down that score with out AJ contributing. Holy trinity just couldn't get the job done. There batting is strong but need far more contributors with the ball. Good win by lalor although against a Keon park side that is as flat as can be. Still not sure about lalor as a 2 day side. Will soon find out. Rosebank and rivergum still looking like the 2 to beat

Got a thing for bell and favrin haven't you jikaone. Wouldn't see you say anything to either ones face though. Your washed up probably time to move on after this year and let the kids come through !!

Rick is a bitter and twisted person, never did anything in the top grade and I'm sorry
to tell the rest of the weekend " BRADMANS" if your not playing "A" Grade your not playing!!
This will be a top finals series and only two teams can win it Rivergum or $$$$bank it's that simple.
I can't wait for the Bell V Favrin bout!! You can't classify them as tools because they could fill a shed up between them!!LMAO!
But what could Ding Dong say to "HERO"?? Bell needs to stand up when it counts, I'm not holding my breath! As for Favrin he's
just a star!! ask him!!
Hahahaha.

Well Rivergum must have won!!!!!! They are all coming from the clouds to post on all forums. Good win though.
As for Mouthy Trinners, like i said before DO something and then you can yap all you want.
The skip is a 'B' Grade player at best and for a club that hasn't done anything in A grade they have way too much to say.
When the heat is on they go to water.
Lalor just keep on keeping on and Rosebank should finish top 2 with there draw. Although i reckon the Parkers will lift for this game against them.
Rivergum are still the favs in my eyes.

Good job by Rivergum chasing down a big score without a big contribution from AJ.However will they be able to do it when it really counts in the finals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back