Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
"From what I've been told by players that have gone there from other successful clubs"

Care to give me some more examples of players leaving their successful club and going to another for free??

Great win By Rivergum, well deserved by all at the club. Its been a tough year for all but cream rises to the top. The boys partied hard into the nite & really enjoyed the victory. NBR gave us a scare during the weekend but everyone worked really hard for the win. There has been alot of slagging about NBR & the way they run there club. I know that most clubs pays players & NBR always cop it unfairly. I can tell you that they are what has driven Rivergum to there success. There boys were very gracious after the game & its a credit to there leaders they way they handled themselves which was a real surprise to many. Success brings on jealousy & I reckon thats why they"re so disliked, but I can tell you if you get to know them they're a decent bunch of guys. They should be respected for all there achievements.

Dear harry, do your homework, Favrin lives off Gilbert Road??
as far as I know he didn't know Rosebank was so close to him when he was playing for Heidelberg.
As far as Heidelberg is concerned, they have won and lost and been successful in the HDCA, but who did they have to beat when they were at their best??
I really think everyone should read itstime last post as that sums up everything.
as to your ridiculous question I can answer it 100 times but just for you I'II answer it one way " friendship", why don't you ask the Russo's
they got coin at Keon Park, why did they leave?? Get over it, listen to itstime he/she has hit it on the head, from what I hear people want to associate themselves with the club, anyone outside the NMCA does nothing but praise them. The people I knew in the HDCA could only speak highly of them.
To be truthful I really don't think they care what anyone thinks about them. If winning 2 out of four flags is teaching them a lesson, please teach me that evry year. They must off really bent you over harry.

Dear harry, do your homework, Favrin lives off Gilbert Road??
as far as I know he didn't know Rosebank was so close to him when he was playing for Heidelberg.
As far as Heidelberg is concerned, they have won and lost and been successful in the HDCA, but who did they have to beat when they were at their best??
I really think everyone should read itstime last post as that sums up everything.
as to your ridiculous question I can answer it 100 times but just for you I'II answer it one way " friendship", why don't you ask the Russo's
they got coin at Keon Park, why did they leave?? Get over it, listen to itstime he/she has hit it on the head, from what I hear people want to associate themselves with the club, anyone outside the NMCA does nothing but praise them. The people I knew in the HDCA could only speak highly of them.
To be truthful I really don't think they care what anyone thinks about them. If winning 2 out of four flags is teaching them a lesson, please teach me that evry year. They must off really bent you over harry.

"anyone outside the NMCA does nothing but praise them"
wouldnt be so sure about that statement, Favrin gets paid a stack anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. He'll be back at Heidelberg the minute the cash runs out. in fact he's told them that. that is fact.

Lookup Leigh Childs and Terry Keays, find out if they went there for free and also ask them what they think of the culture!! enough said

and the Russo's!!! Please!!! who would pay them anyway?? they lucky to get a game.

Acker, tenuta, Dalla, capaldo, macheda all over 40 years old. Samps, eyre and favrin in there 30s. Blokes in there 40s are not getting any younger. Interesting times ahead. Actually have a couple of good younger players in there lower grades. Will they give them a go?? Or keep importing players? Importing the russos backfired! What a season from Sam!

Favrin cash, your delusional, I know players at Heidelberg very well he won't be going back, Fact!, I know why he left.
Leigh Childs 8 wickets in a home and away season, are you serious? was told to leave so I'm sure he'd be happy.
Terry Keays, HHHHAAAAAAAA. same with him, bye, bye after one round.Fact
Please check their seconds team, check their stats, see who's coming up the ranks.
Mate, people like you are the ones that keep them going, the continuing slagging off will keep them going for years and years.
Have you bothered asking Keon Park about the loss of the Russo's?? quality people attract quality players call me in 5 years and see where they are.
By the way seeing you so good with stats, why don't you do it to every other club in the comp and see what you come up with.
I can see why they left the comp first time around, it wouldn't surprise me if they do it again.
Yeah I know it would be the best thing for the comp, that way all your C grade teams, ooppss sorry "A" grade teams could play each other on a level playing field!!!
I hear A Rocca plays there for money as well?? his in the fourths isn't he?? Why would a guy like that play for $$$$bank??

Favrin cash, your delusional, I know players at Heidelberg very well he won't be going back, Fact!, I know why he left.
Leigh Childs 8 wickets in a home and away season, are you serious? was told to leave so I'm sure he'd be happy.
Terry Keays, HHHHAAAAAAAA. same with him, bye, bye after one round.Fact
Please check their seconds team, check their stats, see who's coming up the ranks.
Mate, people like you are the ones that keep them going, the continuing slagging off will keep them going for years and years.
Have you bothered asking Keon Park about the loss of the Russo's?? quality people attract quality players call me in 5 years and see where they are.
By the way seeing you so good with stats, why don't you do it to every other club in the comp and see what you come up with.
I can see why they left the comp first time around, it wouldn't surprise me if they do it again.
Yeah I know it would be the best thing for the comp, that way all your C grade teams, ooppss sorry "A" grade teams could play each other on a level playing field!!!
I hear A Rocca plays there for money as well?? his in the fourths isn't he?? Why would a guy like that play for $$$$bank??

ok mate, and you dont play there either.

A Rocca played junior footy for North Reservoir (or are they Brunswick too these days) at Cotchin, so I assume he's a local..clutching at big straws on that one. you say it like no big names played for any other club?

I actually think you must be a Russo, no other reason to mention them that I can see? I've never even heard of them until you brought them up.

You didnt tell me if Keays/Childs went there for money?? you will of course say they didn't,

Just like Favrin and Plumpton and we all know they'll get Pilon for free, as all these guys have no other mates anywhere, they severed all ties with everyone and are hellbent on playing with the Tenuta's. oh yeah and Russo's. and the Rosebank culture which of course if beyond AFL standard.

Goodbye

harry you have no idea, have a great life as I haven't got the time to waste on your nonsense.
I'll say it again, they must of shut your club up or bent you over! bye, bye.

more idea than you clearly, but thats ok, if its get too tough for you bail out and dont answer anything.

bent over???lets see them in the DVCA, oh thats right, no juniors, no entry...top club...crawl on back to the league you bagged the crap out of.

There you go again, 50 Milo kids and growing! Yep that's it from me bye, bye.
Just can't get your facts right.
By the way I know this because I work for CV Numbnut!

read your post, not one has a fact in it GOLD! that's why the cricket community thinks your comp is a joke.

Well done NMCA for what?? see ya later, if you survive that long.

"anyone outside the NMCA does nothing but praise them"
wouldnt be so sure about that statement, Favrin gets paid a stack anyone who thinks otherwise is delusional. He'll be back at Heidelberg the minute the cash runs out. in fact he's told them that. that is fact.

Lookup Leigh Childs and Terry Keays, find out if they went there for free and also ask them what they think of the culture!! enough said

and the Russo's!!! Please!!! who would pay them anyway?? they lucky to get a game.
Get your facts straight champ, Favrin would not be back at the Bergs. He's decided to move to Rosebank whats the biggy. I dont get why people slag off anyone who goes to Rosebank and that money is the sole motivation. Damion Sampimon could get paid a stack of kanga to play anywhere he wants yet he still plays down there for pocket money. Plumpton was offered more cash to go to Heidelberg and knocked it back. Get over it.

After this weekend. I will be building the Great Wall of Plenty Rd to keep out all the Gastakers from Chokergum. Too many Gastakers in Rivergum. Cant spread the Keylnack virus over the other side of Plenty Rd. Will just be doing my job. Keeping things safe around the area

can ya hurry up and build that wall champ? we dont want our kelynack virus spreading to far either cheers

What a great season run by the NMCA. I know quite a few DVCA players that watched the Jika Shield game and they were very envious of how magnificently the NMCA ran the Grand Final. They mentioned how much better the Jika Shield looks in comparison the the Barlay and Money shields, the fantastic facilities provided at Bundoora Park CC, what a great idea having NMCA logo for the game and presentations and the Radio commentary on PVFM. It's great to hear this from the outside looking in. Bill Anderson, Philip Crooks, Gabe Sorrentino, Rick Morris, Alex Pettelino and all else involved should be commended for providing a great spectacle.

Rosebank and Rivergums crowd and support was phenomenal and really showed what makes both clubs the benchmark on and off the field.

Hopefully more people from the DVCA jump ship and play in our fantastically run competition.

There a lot of rubbish that gets written on here, but we should all be proud and truly grateful to play in this league and I for one hope it expands to soon be the premier competition of the Northern Suburbs as the DVCA's arrogance will eventually lead to them dropping away over time if we keep these superior standards being set in the NMCA.

And as ITSTIME already said, Rosebank's graciousness in defeat was fantastic and created a very high respect from the Rivergum faithful. What a great Rivalry these two clubs have created.

Bring on the 14/15 season already.

What a great season run by the NMCA. I know quite a few DVCA players that watched the Jika Shield game and they were very envious of how magnificently the NMCA ran the Grand Final. They mentioned how much better the Jika Shield looks in comparison the the Barlay and Money shields, the fantastic facilities provided at Bundoora Park CC, what a great idea having NMCA logo for the game and presentations and the Radio commentary on PVFM. It's great to hear this from the outside looking in. Bill Anderson, Philip Crooks, Gabe Sorrentino, Rick Morris, Alex Pettelino and all else involved should be commended for providing a great spectacle.

Rosebank and Rivergums crowd and support was phenomenal and really showed what makes both clubs the benchmark on and off the field.

Hopefully more people from the DVCA jump ship and play in our fantastically run competition.

There a lot of rubbish that gets written on here, but we should all be proud and truly grateful to play in this league and I for one hope it expands to soon be the premier competition of the Northern Suburbs as the DVCA's arrogance will eventually lead to them dropping away over time if we keep these superior standards being set in the NMCA.

And as ITSTIME already said, Rosebank's graciousness in defeat was fantastic and created a very high respect from the Rivergum faithful. What a great Rivalry these two clubs have created.

Bring on the 14/15 season already.

Well Said mate, good to see the support for your comp. Being a current DVCA follower, (I did play JIKa 20+ yrs ago). I would suggest the NMCA is more progressive and probably better run in the last five or so years, but only in that period, definately not before.

The top teams of both associations would be competitive against each other no doubt. The DVCA probably has the greatest edge in depth at the moment. I would prob suggest 16 or 17 strong first XI's vs about 5 or 6. But these things change quickly, look at Rivergums rise.

I hope the comp game can make a return and one day these two comps just come together. It would make for some fantastic cricket which is what we should all want.

DVCA players being envious? I would suggest both GF's were great spectacles.

Great game of cricket in the GF with Rivergum a well deserved winner. Was at the game and thought NBR had them. They were cruising at 1 down but then proceeded to collapse and when they did it was exactly that. The two teams seem to have struck a great rivalry which is great for the comp.

That time of year again. The rumour mill has started about which players are on the move.
As per usual, hearing that there are a few movements from clubs that have been relegated.
Will be interested to see what becomes fact or fiction.....

Any prepared to go out on a limb and confirm, or are people just pumping up their own tyres???

That time of year again. The rumour mill has started about which players are on the move.
As per usual, hearing that there are a few movements from clubs that have been relegated.
Will be interested to see what becomes fact or fiction.....

Any prepared to go out on a limb and confirm, or are people just pumping up their own tyres???
How about you fill us in on some of the rumours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back