Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I mean Dane boy, lets keep sweeping it under the carpet. To lose someone like snozza and I'm not mentioning others,
they don't have to be First players, you lose the fabric of the club. Lets just leave it. Bretty, wants
out, for that matter so does Whitey we'll see how much we have to come up with after this year to keep him, he gets offers all the time, his agreement
ends at the finish of next season, lets see what happens them. I know DVCA Clubs are already chasing even Camrea but we've known that for a while.
Is Whitey coaching again this season or has he stood down??????. What about all the promising juniors you had ?????. How is the recruiting going for this season ???????

Few things I've heard:
- russos at rosebank
- tabain retiring, whitey leaving
- kp picking up Shane harwood (don't know how true)
- bannister and perri back at. Possibly bonicci
- nu have lost Adam, Kane, Corey,whitey and shagga. Thompson on the cards

Anyone back me up? Or have anything else?

Sounds like Rosebank & Rivergum will build a great rivalry over the coming years. With KP & NU falling apart, whom is it that can challenge? Anyone got list changes at the other clubs?

Corey is a dud, all he does is talk himself up, what's he ever done??
District fourths player!! 2nds player in NMCA, didn't see him carry his team to a flag
but he goes around spruiking how good he is!!! Another good investment from NU and their junior program!
Yeah you didn't pay him!! give me a break! Further news is that a certain x wicket keeper fabric of the club player
is meeting a current player who will not be at KP next year to play with him, top bloke !

District fourths player!! 2nds player in NMCA, didn't see him carry his team to a flag
but he goes around spruiking how good he is!!! Another good investment from NU and their junior program!
Yeah you didn't pay him!! give me a break! Further news is that a certain x wicket keeper fabric of the club player
is meeting a current player who will not be at KP next year to play with him, top bloke !

Corey played mainly 2s at essendon and a few in the 1s? Also didn't play a game in NU 2s. Don't know where you got that from

Wouldn't have thought many will change clubs. We hear it every year but apart from AJ nobody has left to chase cash of recent memory and i think with all the clubs chasing a coach a big carrot may be put in front of him that he will bite.
Hopefully some guys do push up to district. That would be good to see how they go.
Northcote United are very young and will have plenty to cover but I think Lambert & Marcon will still be around next year even if it is a more limited capacity. Unfinished business.
My two cents.
not sure when AJ left to "chase cash" left camrea becasue he didnt wanna play B grade (dvca) when they moved comps and left stars because he had an average year with the bat and they didnt want him anymore............As for kyl ewart wouldnt have thought he was going far considering he joined the our committee only two weeks ago.......but they're pretty cool rumours guys keep up the good work

There are a lot of x keepers Jikaone care to name some names, looking like a mass exodus at KPCC. Also heard that maybe Olympic Colts could be closing their doors.

PC, never said he was going, just that West were into him. They were pretty confident they could talk him across. That's about 5 players from different clubs now, that I've heard that are supposedly moving, only to find that they have joined their respective committees.

not sure when AJ left to "chase cash" left camrea becasue he didnt wanna play B grade (dvca) when they moved comps and left stars because he had an average year with the bat and they didnt want him anymore............As for kyl ewart wouldnt have thought he was going far considering he joined the our committee only two weeks ago.......but they're pretty cool rumours guys keep up the good work

And I suppose their was no $$$$ offered to him when Lalor Stars 'didn't want him anymore' (didn't want to pay him as much as you offered). For the record I only stated he may be offered a big number due to the number of positions available. Most players stay where they are.

That's Brett for you chasing$$$$ playing 3rd grade, weak as p......s! landed our first new player,
just keep writing us off. We'll bounce back, don't worry about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back