Nmca 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking cricket...... Rosebank will be hard to beat again. They won the GF by a mile based on their bowling and Rivergum will need to recruit better than rumoured. Somebody needs to perform against their bowling attack. The inclusion of the Russo boys will add to this and more than substitute for the loss of Suga. If a a glove man is their biggest worry then they need look no further than their captain who can keep.
Keon Park will not fall away to be a minor club, they have a history and a support base that will not allow anything else but success.
My 2 cents
Agree with you there inat$$$. Rosebank are the ones to beat again, won the GF easily & that was without any of their gun bats firing a shot. Darebin Chargers possess X-Factor but how far their style of cricket will get them is the question. Rivergum should improve & give it a crack again. HT would be very disappointed if they don't make the top 4. Lalor, KP & NU will be competitive. Not so sure about Viewbank though.

Talking cricket...... Rosebank will be hard to beat again. They won the GF by a mile based on their bowling and Rivergum will need to recruit better than rumoured. Somebody needs to perform against their bowling attack. The inclusion of the Russo boys will add to this and more than substitute for the loss of Suga. If a a glove man is their biggest worry then they need look no further than their captain who can keep.
Keon Park will not fall away to be a minor club, they have a history and a support base that will not allow anything else but success.
My 2 cents

One Russo is good enough to play in rosebanks 1s. The other hasn't improved since junior days unfortunately

Rumor has it nucc have asked Joel and wakim to take a pay cut for the return of shagga, who apparently is bringing a player with him that he says is better then him

Rumor has it nucc have asked Joel and wakim to take a pay cut for the return of shagga, who apparently is bringing a player with him that he says is better then him

Lets hope that is correct because we need as many good clubs as we can get at the moment to challenge Rivergum and Rosebank.
I also cannot understand the decision to re promote YCW back up to A grade.
IMO i would have put Northern Socials back up there. I hear they have a new coach in McGaw and have recruited ok so far.
YCW are a very very old side with next to no young kids coming up the ranks.

Bundoora Park should of gone up, they have picked up players and have a good off field set up.
Is her Royal Highness still on the board?? If so, there's your answer! Why would logic ever prevail in this comp!

Most know who JIKAone is and he is heavily involved at Keon park not rosebank
I also forgot to add that Bonnici from colts will most likely go back to rivergum but i doubt that he would be in there best 11.
I think you would find bonicci would be in rivergums best 11 but I think his staying at Olympic

Firstly I apologize for mentioning your succses on the other blog.
It was a great effort by an NMCA side, that was my point.
Secondly, if your Captain hasn't been sacked he should!
Winnining the toss in a granny and putting the best team in the comp into bat!
You would've of lost anyway, but letting yourselfs get beat with one leg in the air???
Good luck for next season, teams are coming and it's going to get harder and harder to win one.
Darebin will be a force, Nortcote UTD, Keon Park and Holy Trinity will have a better year, $$$bank will
be there abouts, so you need to take your chances when they are in front of you.
They did have rosebank 7/130 at one stage so could have been a different story, harsh comment

$$$$$bank could of made 100 and they would of won it.
Batting second, changing batting over night!! Unfortunately the Gums
were mentally gone the minute they walked on the park. We beat them the same way, mentally Weak.( Sorry Boys, it's that I know what we did to you to win it.)

With the season around the corner who is going to be premiers in the top 3 grades? And who will win comp medals?

I say
Rosebank - bannister
Olympic colts - rocky sharma
Cobras- Michael flinn

My top 4 at the end of the year would be
Rosé bank
Rivergum
Holy trinity
Darebin chargers

Holy trinity to be the bolter IF they can get there batting right. Have been hard at training for a month or so already so will be having a decent crack.

Top 3 for the medal in no order to be
Matt Obrien
Matt Perri
Vik dhingra

HHHAAAAA, that's tops!! Who will they lose next?? Only problem is that they have enough firepower without him, his a huge loss which bridges the gap between clubs
but If your right pepper, unfortunately it's only going to be who's better on the day. Rivergum for me!

My top 4 at the end of the year would be
Rosé bank
Rivergum
Holy trinity
Darebin chargers

Holy trinity to be the bolter IF they can get there batting right. Have been hard at training for a month or so already so will be having a decent crack.

Top 3 for the medal in no order to be
Matt Obrien
Matt Perri
Vik dhingra

My predictions for the flag and medal would be:
Kyl Ewart medal and KPCC
Justin White and WIUCC
Michael Flinn and Cobras

ROOSTER OUT

Rosebank to win the flag in a re-match of last years GF
KP will not make top 4
All-Rounder will win the medal that being either Sampimon,Favrin or Wijemanna

who is Favrin????? has he ever had a "BEST" to put behind him??
I heard they have picked up a lot of players, but don't know who except for our boys, the only thing is they
seem to have a lot of depth in the lower grades, Ollie, Belli plus a couple of young guys, don't know their names.

who is Favrin????? has he ever had a "BEST" to put behind him??
I heard they have picked up a lot of players, but don't know who except for our boys, the only thing is they
seem to have a lot of depth in the lower grades, Ollie, Belli plus a couple of young guys, don't know their names.
What do you think Jikaone? Give us your predictions for the upcoming season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back