Nmca 2017/18

I predicting The kookie boys to win the final on the coming weekend. I feel they in better form & after a rest they will be very strong. nbr very good team but will fall short because not enough striking power with the bowling. I look forward to a tough battle. Also well done to the preston baseballers, very promising team. Bye bye

as dvca final was a done deal, I watched a good chunk of the nmca gf, good to see AJ still getting it done...can someone please tell me why rosebank batted so slowly on day1, they would have known it was a shortened match, and produced 4/60odd in 46 overs! why fly an ex-state player from qld every week if you are going to bore the crowd and throw away any chance of winning??????????????????????????? i am baffled, someone? anyone?????

as dvca final was a done deal, I watched a good chunk of the nmca gf, good to see AJ still getting it done...can someone please tell me why rosebank batted so slowly on day1, they would have known it was a shortened match, and produced 4/60odd in 46 overs! why fly an ex-state player from qld every week if you are going to bore the crowd and throw away any chance of winning??????????????????????????? i am baffled, someone? anyone?????
My prediction being correct that kooks would win. I only watching on Sunday due to work commitments on Saturday. It’s was very boring match allround. Slow scoring as well on Sunday. Lucky for Aj my opinion. But the best team by far won the game. One nbr playing fielding on the fence talking so much to spectators.

Last edited:
From what I hear conditions were pretty dismal to both bat and bowl on Saturday so I imagine it would’ve been hard to score?
Also heard AJ was dropped early which obviously cost nbr big time probably the game in the end.
I dare say conditions got the best of nbr this time round. But credit to rivergum for getting to the granny first and having the advantage!

well done to all premiers..now for the exciting stuff..this is when rumours of unrest usually happen...heard trouble on down at socials after such a poor season

Last edited:
Rumours that both holy trinity and Rosebank have spent big dollars on 2 premier cricket players

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

interesting, any names? hearing camrea are aggressively attempting to recruit from the higher grades to get themselves back up there next season

hearing the annual whispers that the 2 usual grand final sides wont be with us next year.
I making such comments at earlier stage. As said before, both clubs very unhappy with the way this competition is being run. Also disappointed in behaviour of some of the clubs which being allowed to act poorly. I was told that the premieres have had enough of the umpiring.

I making such comments at earlier stage. As said before, both clubs very unhappy with the way this competition is being run. Also disappointed in behaviour of some of the clubs which being allowed to act poorly. I was told that the premieres have had enough of the umpiring.
Well they won’t get any satisfaction out of the umpiring in the DVCA if they’re thinking of heading over. About 3-4 who know the rules. The rest make it up as they go along.

I have information on warriors, socials, footballers, parkers & coltery needing a miracle to survive. Maybe merger is only option. Players cant commit anymore. This competition will be loosing too many clubs. Unsure what anyone can fo to fix this. Bye

Back