NMCA 2019/2020

The baseballers train is coming & heading for the A grade shield. You watch the gentlemen from dugout win big. too good...
bye bye to the Kookies & Eagles, there's a new boys on the block. & also I hearing big big trouble at Hayes Park.

Lol.
Baseballers beaten no one yet. Will take a 2-1 start though.
Rosebank going just ok at the moment. Better side with Nim in it.
Rivergum posting a couple big scores in a row without being anywhere near full strength. Building nicely.
Ycw are flying. Could be a real dark horse if they don’t lose the plot like last year. Play a high risk game.
Holy trinity are the same old holy trinity. Won’t play finals.
Cobras started off nicely. Nice middle order they have but bowling no good.
Cameron with a handy outright which will probably save them from relegation in the long run. Won’t beat any other side but west.
Heidelberg west, basket case. Might win one game if they are lucky. Captain sacked im hearing

Jika looking very very open.

As is Quick, still think socials are favourites, but can only really rule out Old Ivanhoe, Fairfield and Dennis. Other 5 sides still in with a chance, Those 3 sides only a chance to be back where they belong in Kelly (Perhaps a bit harsh on OI who have only been around for a few years) but Dennis and Fairfield belong with the likes of Footballers, Strathy and West Preston. And that's not the best company to be in, WP are captained by a certain individual kicked out of more clubs than I've had hot dinners.

Jika very open. Although I’d still say the boys from cotchin.
Socials for Quick.
Harsh on Dennis and Fairfield there.
Both clubs went up to Quick without winning or making a Grand Final. OI will definitely turn their season around but might not be this week with the amount of rain forecasted.
Strathy for Kelly but the roosters will be a challenge.
after saying that, I very much agree with your last statement about the bloke at the sharks. His mood with his players changes quicker than Melbourne’s weather

so sorry my dear compatriots, i have being off the grid for 24 hours due to an extremely lucky streak at the gg's..... I vow & declare I will reveal all.
another hint for now....... the pigeon likes to sing... ba ha.

Only early days but Jika looking incredibly open. Would still assume RB & RG finish top 4 - leaves 5 sides fighting for two spots (HW are a basket case)
Season very close. Cobras probably the surprise so far. In saying this, 2 day cricket is what it’s all about and it separates the men from the boys. This where bankers and kooks go into 2nd gear. Baseballers the disappointment at the moment. May of got ahead of themselves

Rivergum got shown up yesterday by a 3rd Division team (Whittlesea) whilst Old Ivanhoe beat a DVCA heavy weight. Interesting results in terrible conditions.

A Summer sport they say.

You would think there would of been a little bit of common sense in regards to the fixturing. NMCA clubs playing Saturday + Sunday and then have to back up on a Tuesday? Wouldn’t of hurt to start it a week earlier or a week later. Bizarre. I’m sure a lot of players unavailable due to soreness

Back