NMCA 2019/2020

anyone seen this kolep at socials go about it? incredible numbers
Not bad numbers at all but incredible is a bit much. More than half his runs come in one hit. Handy with the ball it looks like. See how he goes in A grade next year. No one is beating socials.

not trying to stir the pot but its not a good look for the comp when a team like cobras are top of a grade

Good on them they’ve come up and take the Comp on! Let’s wait and see what happens after Christmas.... That’s when the contenders will step ahead of the rest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy trinity smacked off the park and get 10 points for it. all there christmases have come at once
very harsh penalty inflicted on preston Ycw. The boys just wanting to play some cricket & then get such a severe penalty. The trinners went running like school children the the president of the competition complaining about unfair player.

very harsh penalty inflicted on preston Ycw. The boys just wanting to play some cricket & then get such a severe penalty. The trinners went running like school children the the president of the competition complaining about unfair player.
What makes Ycw different to other clubs. Every other club makes sure their players are eligible to play. A player must be registered or cleared to play. if you choose to play someone without having this done, then you get penalized. Rules are Rules. Don't see the problem. Obviously you do

my compatriots at moore park in some hot water once again. apparently further points deduction pending. how can this be.

my compatriots at moore park in some hot water once again. apparently further points deduction pending. how can this be.
spineless competition. Never had any guts to make a stand & stick to the rules. If you play an unregistered player you get what you deserve. If you do it again the club should be heavily fined. The next thing we'll hear is zero tolerance by the umpires with serious suspensions. Gutless board, useless umpires, sh*t competition. Top 2 clubs do whatever they want & get away with everthing.

Back