NMCA 2019/2020

I'm tipping Socials will want the A grade final ( even though their club will be playing elsewhere hopefully ) to help pay for their recruiting spree.
Another option for finals is to use all the grounds at Donath Park

Socials aren’t one of the 5 clubs that have put in a submission to host finals.

I like the idea of using Donath, a cricket carnival feel. Atmosphere around the venue would be high. Could make some sort of weekend festival out of it.

Socials aren’t one of the 5 clubs that have put in a submission to host finals.

I like the idea of using Donath, a cricket carnival feel. Atmosphere around the venue would be high. Could make some sort of weekend festival out of it.
Who are the 5 clubs that have???
i like that Donath idea as well

Who are the 5 clubs that have???
i like that Donath idea as well

Not sure who the 5 are, that’s just the number that was reported on the radio show by Neil Riley.

He said they’re doing an inspection on the pitch, surface and facilities of all submissions and a decision would be made following that. Based on that I‘d say we’ll get an announcement pretty soon.

D4C8F265-4D96-44A9-860B-51938E61ED7E.jpeg
If anyone out there was planning on checking out our game against Keon Park, consider the 100 buck Coterie package to do it in style! All welcome to join, you can pay on the day. Pots and stubbies of all beer, wine, soft drink from 2-6 all included. Lunch will be a spit roast with rolls and salads.

If it turns out to be a stinking hot day what could be better than watching the top of the table clash in air conditioned comfort with a beer in one hand and a souv in the other. Go Socials!

Last edited:
I'm tipping Socials will want the A grade final ( even though their club will be playing elsewhere hopefully ) to help pay for their recruiting spree.

I’m stunned we’ve not put in for it given the amount of money everyone not connected with our club here is telling me with authority we’re paying this year! Hell we’d need to somehow wrangle all 3 grand finals

A deal being ‘multi year’ or single year or whatever wouldn’t have any bearing on the total amount of money for a given season either way.

What are the pitches like at McDonald Park? Club rooms are ok from memory.

Or someone could post the 5 clubs that have applied.....

I think only the clubs that have applied and the board would know at this point. I’m sure at least one of the posters here would be on the board, give us a leak!

Donath 1 - Jika
Donath 5/6 - quick/kelly

Would be a great weekend.

About 20 years ago when every grand final was at Donath/Dole reserve it was excellent.

8 grand finals at once walking from game to game

Back