NMCA 2019/2020

Every second club you speak to has the same things to say about how they behave. Also check out the NMCA suspensions on the website. Should give you an indication.
so you cant elaborate...thought so... just had a look one person is serving a suspension how is that a whole club issue?

so you cant elaborate...thought so... just had a look one person is serving a suspension how is that a whole club issue?
And a second player on probation....... That's two bad things you have now heard.

What "treatment" have they been given by NMCA that has you so upset?

my very good sources telling me they are G O N E, with more to follow. Trinners have been looking around for last few years and weighing up a move too.
who are the more to follow Harsha? RM will struggle to play last few rounds they will be G O N E as close the doors no more club and No new comp

Pisstakes here all round surely. Why would any comp take RM, barely a 2 team club whose firsts are on 9 points in a non shield grade. Footballers are a better club, but why would they leave and really, who would take them either? What's to gain on either side. Trinners I could see following Northcote United into the ECA based on Alphington/Thornbury type parents being too scared to have their kids playing against teams from big bad Reservoir even as they become senior cricketers. Dennis I assume will follow, but who cares, massive junior base but useless senior club.

Last edited:
Back