NMCA 2019/2020

Absolutely players get paid no secret there , is it large sums of money? No , several clubs in A grade and some B grade could have rivergums entire team for what they pay one player! 90% of our 1st are home grown and played juniors through our system
Im well aware that you have plenty of home grown talent from your juniors but that doesn’t mean they don’t wanna be paid does it ?

Hence I said absolutely players get paid..... Did you miss that bit or only hear what you want to hear?
No, what I heard was you using the excuse that most of your players are home grown therefore are paid little, if at all.
My argument is that home grown doesn’t mean you don’t pay them a lot more than you claim? Did you need me to dumb it down any more for you paul?

No, what I heard was you using the excuse that most of your players are home grown therefore are paid little, if at all.
My argument is that home grown doesn’t mean you don’t pay them a lot more than you claim? Did you need me to dumb it down any more for you paul?
No one really gives a $h1t who or how much any players get paid.

You guys got anything constructive to add that might help the comp? Would be useful right about now

No one really gives a $h1t who or how much any players get paid.

You guys got anything constructive to add that might help the comp? Would be useful right about now
I’m glad you agree with me Shane, my original point was, why does everyone on this forum keep bringing up the fact that rosebank pay players and juniors etc so much when pretty much every other big club pays probably just as much. Who cares who pays what
Thank you for dumbing down my pint for the rest of the forum

100% Shane but i do have to address this moron one last time.........your argument is void as i already told you players get paid therefore you're arguing with yourself you simpleton.....
Assuming you're actually a rosebank person , a club I've never had a bad word for and respect highly. You've got a new forum you should be using so ******** off and use it.

100% Shane but i do have to address this moron one last time.........your argument is void as i already told you players get paid therefore you're arguing with yourself you simpleton.....
Assuming you're actually a rosebank person , a club I've never had a bad word for and respect highly. You've got a new forum you should be using so ******** off and use it.
[/QUOTE
So why did you have the need to justify your argument by stating that 90% of you players are home grown? That means jack shit if you’re still paying them? You imbecile!
And like I said before, I’m not a rosebank member, I’m actually a member of another a grade side in the NMCA. I Just don’t know why everyone keeps attacking rosebank for playing players when clubs like yours and mine do the same thing ?

What other forum is this?

Are people in this thread serious?

Clubs like Rivergum is what’s wrong with club cricket across the country - heavily monopolised, all the money, buying players etc.

The administration needs to acknowledge this as a serious problem and deal with it.
It will be dealt with next mate that's for sure becuase there's no spondoola going to be floating around due to huge declines in sponsorship and the revenue of all clubs taking a hit. Can't wait to see who jumps ship and who sells out to the mercenaries. The clubs who DON'T pay will be in the best possible positions.

Bit of difference between a rivergum brown paper bag and a rosebank one

rosebanks bags on second thought must be plastic, can’t run paper through a laundromat

So why aren’t they ridiculed for paying players which I’m sure isn’t a very small amount considering they have the best player in the comp in perri and guys like Corey who hangs around like a bad smell until teams realise he’s a pea heart and a shit bloke or they don’t wanna pay him as much.
I feel as though everyone is quick to point out Rosebanks financials but yet when other clubs do it... it’s all fine and dandy?
I know my club certainly pays players do how can I hold that against Rosebank?
Dougie sounds sour. Who cares who does what and when. This league is finished to say the least. We all know clubs pay why is it a suprise

Back