NMCA 2019/2020

Just seen fixture for the new b grade.Please tell me how 3 top sides from a reserve and a top side from b reserve are put in a grade with a side that didn't win a game in c grade and two bottom teams in d grade and a e grade side be in the same grade.Can see a few smashings in that grade this season..
This is actually ridiculous. Does anyone know if clubs were consulted before they've done this?
It looks like rosebank and rivergums 3s were better than some of these sides now they'll be playing their 2s.

Player crisis at Holy Trinity? Heard a number of players have left and they've cancelled the pre season hitout? Many have predicted they'll win the flag.... hmmmm

This is actually ridiculous. Does anyone know if clubs were consulted before they've done this?
It looks like rosebank and rivergums 3s were better than some of these sides now they'll be playing their 2s.
None consulted a couple teams had there written requests denied to play in grades where they would be competitive...only way to leave is win a flag against rivergum or rosebanks 2nds and go to c grade....

I speaking to a few different clubs at the football today & many complaining about struggling to field teams for this season. very very poor traing attentendance & general lack of interest in playing. 3 clubs looking like only entering 2 senior teams for the year.
this being mentioned before but Holy trinity seriously looking to Eca & I hearing NBR looking to move competition.
This spells trouble, watch this space. cheerio

according to yourself and others in the past, NBR looking to move every year.. old news, but I'll give u something to take to the bank. they not going anywhere. Ever period, unless comp goes bust. end of story..

I speaking to a few different clubs at the football today & many complaining about struggling to field teams for this season. very very poor traing attentendance & general lack of interest in playing. 3 clubs looking like only entering 2 senior teams for the year.
this being mentioned before but Holy trinity seriously looking to Eca & I hearing NBR looking to move competition.
This spells trouble, watch this space. cheerio

well one of us has been hearing bullshit round the traps as ive heard some clubs that struggled to field 3 last yr will field 3 for sure this year

Confirmed that Rosebank are leaving to join the VTCA.
Also it's been confirmed that their lodgement for a turf wicket at LE Cotchin Reserve has been approved by darebin council. The council is paying for 90% of the works due to the strength of their junior program.

Also it's been confirmed that their lodgement for a turf wicket at LE Cotchin Reserve has been approved by darebin council. The council is paying for 90% of the works due to the strength of their junior program.

This would have to be the comment of the season Sir given they have already been fixtures for this seasons clearly you are full of shit

How many junior teams do they have? 2,3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a relative who attends council meetings as part of his job. Knows nothing of such a proposal

never discount the heavies at Rosebank.... I think they have higher up contacts that are more influential than 'wanna be politicians' at council level
Oh my dear sir, I am led to believe very very good contacts with people in high office.... Also contacts with people with violin cases... bang!!!

Back