NMCA 2019/2020

The announcement was up on the website early this morning, prior to my previous post. You must have missed it at the time of your first reply.

Good result in ground selections. However, will be very interesting to see if YCW can get the out-right win, sneak in to fourth and somehow find themselves in a home grand final.
should of looked first......... Good result also even tho i think Northern Socials still has the best ground for a GF

socials somehow scrape through after being 6 down overnight against donath, and colts belt keon park. colts and donath would consider themselves in with a sniff now after mediocre seasons

Good to see this grade back. At least 10 clubs think its a good idea. Good grade to blood younger players with older experienced players to transition from juniors to senior grades. Maybe the lower 2 day grades might be better suited to playing one day games particularly for clubs lacking multiple teams
Great to see Lalor - who didn’t want to play vets because other teams were too serious - go into F grade and dominate

Does anyone know the result in C grade Holy Trinity vs Donath as it decides who my club plays in the semi next weekend .
Poor show by both clubs not entering the scores

Does anyone know the result in C grade Holy Trinity vs Donath as it decides who my club plays in the semi next weekend .
Poor show by both clubs not entering the scores

f3f4a357859d1a130455ced6a87ac685.jpg

Looks like your playing holy trinity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the vets it's often the case losing teams blame the winners of being too serious...………..but until the game is lost they are always having a crack...

Another unregistered player issue. This time in E Grade and Rivergum now out of finals and Baseballers leap into 1st. Time for some tougher penalties next year surely.

Another unregistered player issue. This time in E Grade and Rivergum now out of finals and Baseballers leap into 1st. Time for some tougher penalties next year surely.

Darebin still play finals and another team gets punished for it. Should be setting an example and booting them out after the ycw episode. Competition going nowhere.

Couldn't of happened to a better club. Cherry pickers in there 3rds and 4ths and they still play unregistered blokes...tsk.. tsk..

Back