NMCA 2019/2020

My dear sir, rosebank, Rivergum, holy trinity, & baseballers also made an inquiry. Each club will refute this of course so they not look silly. Dont shoot the messengers.

An inquiry doesn’t actually mean anything if none of these other clubs actually applied having inquired probably means they are happy where they are at the end of the day the nmca should merge with the dvca but that has to many politics around it

An inquiry doesn’t actually mean anything if none of these other clubs actually applied having inquired probably means they are happy where they are at the end of the day the nmca should merge with the dvca but that has to many politics around it
Hasn't this merger been proposed previously and shut down by the DVCA? It is basically the Cricket Victoria proposal and they didn't engage in it. Not sure what would change their mind now.

Yeah as far as I know that’s right that was when the hdca was still around and your right the dvca wouldn’t do it. In my opinion it’s the best thing for cricket more so for the juniors and that’s coming from a dvca person past nmca mind you

Yeah as far as I know that’s right that was when the hdca was still around and your right the dvca wouldn’t do it. In my opinion it’s the best thing for cricket more so for the juniors and that’s coming from a dvca person past nmca mind you
You are always going to have some difficulty persuading 9 or 10 clubs that "it's the best thing for cricket" that their 1sts should be relegated to the second grade.

Ok ,I'll start off by saying I'm not here to stir shit like many others. Park cricket is park cricket after all regardless of what side of plenty rd you belong.
Now that you guys have lost probably your second or third best club, where to from here?
who do you see filling the void on grand final day? Might be a changing of the guard moment

Last edited:
Cobras or YCW. I think socials will do well if they can add batting depth. After the fiasco of not awarding premierships in general (especially after an undefeated year) you’ll assume the fire will be in the belly. Will they be able to continue to splash cash post COVID though?

Cobras or YCW. I think socials will do well if they can add batting depth. After the fiasco of not awarding premierships in general (especially after an undefeated year) you’ll assume the fire will be in the belly. Will they be able to continue to splash cash post COVID though?

will ycw be able to field the same side? Assuming some of the players were from India? Will they be able to fly back in? I know the spinner Singh went back late in the year, can’t see him returning.

Cobras 2 Sri Lankans not returning is the mail also.
Personally I think trinity need to step up to the plate. Bowling on paper is very good. Batting a little bit suspect. Need to put it together finallly.

no. muliple teams, with juniors. if they are successful would that mean they have to give up their spot in A grade.

If they pull this out of their arse it would be a miracle. Surely they'd be looking for a spot in another comp? and at another ground/area?

/This is the end of YCW surely if it happens?

will ycw be able to field the same side? Assuming some of the players were from India? Will they be able to fly back in? I know the spinner Singh went back late in the year, can’t see him returning.

Cobras 2 Sri Lankans not returning is the mail also.
Personally I think trinity need to step up to the plate. Bowling on paper is very good. Batting a little bit suspect. Need to put it together finallly.

socials 2 sri lankans youd assume would be hard to get back also, with COVID, unless theyre living here? 2 good cricketers, especially the spinner/batsman. hadn't thought about that when saying they'll do well in a grade

Back