NMCA 2019/2020

no. muliple teams, with juniors. if they are successful would that mean they have to give up their spot in A grade.
It's an interesting one re there spot in A grade , the spot is actually ycw's not the individual players so on that basis you'd expect they'd start lower , however this season does seem to be unique in regards to filling the rosebank void and uncertainty around the promotion and relegation from last season's grand finalists. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out

u would think they would start in a lower grade if they go on their own, regarding grounds well that would be interesting as there is a ground shortage as it is..

could result in west preston lakeside fc forming their own club/side if YCW collapse so they can hang onto the bar/rooms all summer still

word has it if the A grade side stay remainder of players will leave. footy club get no return from them being there. If they leave players will return to club and play. Obviously in lower grade..

Here’s the chance for trinners to stand up with the hope the star doesn’t hiding from the new ball. This club have a chance to win something with $$$bank leaving us. These players don’t know the winning formula. They had a boy last year & sacked him. Very tragic club. No leadership. SOFT. good night from me.

Here’s the chance for trinners to stand up with the hope the star doesn’t hiding from the new ball. This club have a chance to win something with $$$bank leaving us. These players don’t know the winning formula. They had a boy last year & sacked him. Very tragic club. No leadership. SOFT. good night from me.
The “star”.... biggest powder puff ever. They sacked Capaldo bcoz too tough. That club just sits back & drink their cruisers. They had their bags packed to another league & when Rosebank decided to leave HT decided to stay. Give it up.

The “star”.... biggest powder puff ever. They sacked Capaldo bcoz too tough. That club just sits back & drink their cruisers. They had their bags packed to another league & when Rosebank decided to leave HT decided to stay. Give it up.
Say what you will about trinity , you cant knock the way they're run , far and away the best run club in the northern suburbs not just the NMCA.
Seniors , juniors , vets , women's, junior girls , all abilities , they have it all not to mention their connection with the local community. What they lack in on field success is clearly made up for off it.
They're the template for what every club should work towards

Jeez
Say what you will about trinity , you cant knock the way they're run , far and away the best run club in the northern suburbs not just the NMCA.
Seniors , juniors , vets , women's, junior girls , all abilities , they have it all not to mention their connection with the local community. What they lack in on field success is clearly made up for off it.
100% very professional club full off good people when I played them a few years ago now. I’d wanna be volunteer of the year if I was going to start hanging shit on them

That being my point. Just a social club. Nothing more. Why have they lost some decent young players?? Young Zach pett, Pendles, riley, all gone & decent talent.
2 couches in 2 years gone. Farmer playing in the magoos. Just b/c they’ve got a ladies team doesn’t makes them well run club. Give it away. Something just NQR down there.

That being my point. Just a social club. Nothing more. Why have they lost some decent young players?? Young Zach pett, Pendles, riley, all gone & decent talent.
2 couches in 2 years gone. Farmer playing in the magoos. Just b/c they’ve got a ladies team doesn’t makes them well run club. Give it away. Something just NQR down there.
I’ll speak for myself I left to play a year with my brother in law at Heidelberg And I ain’t Young these days. Riley played all his junior cricket at Monty.
Pendles travelled and Farmer was injured.

Holy trinity - look up pea hearts in the dictionary and you’ll see their team photos as a definition.
full of front runners!!

End of the day you can say what you want, Pendles still at the club and Farmer returned from injury playing 1-2 games in the 2’s before going back to the 1s.

I’d be really keen to learn about what makes a club well run? Perhaps you could use your own club as an example? Always open to learning from the best...

If not I’d be more than happy to share with you what happens at the Trinners, maybe you can give some tips on what can be done differently...

So unless you are prepared to talk about what you do at your club perhaps keep the warrior comments to yourself and stop putting others down.

If everybody on this thread was as committed to helping their Individual clubs as much they are to talking rubbish on here we’d have one of the best comps in Melbourne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back