NMCA 2019/2020

Donath raiding Colts by the looks of things....
In a perfect world we would love to keep all three players, Anthony Barker a life member of our club and heart and soul player will be missed. Stephen Maloney our former President is moving on to play closer to home he will add some depth to the Panthers. Marc Labrooy if he commits could be the recruit of the season. All three will be welcomed back when the time is right for them.

On a personal note, I look forward to educating Anthony in the art of sledging we all know he is a fragile petal.

In a perfect world we would love to keep all three players, Anthony Barker a life member of our club and heart and soul player will be missed. Stephen Maloney our former President is moving on to play closer to home he will add some depth to the Panthers. Marc Labrooy if he commits could be the recruit of the season. All three will be welcomed back when the time is right for them.

On a personal note, I look forward to educating Anthony in the art of sledging we all know he is a fragile petal.

Marc La Brooy?! HAHA if he is classified as that then the standard of JIKA must be well and truly ************. Ask the Epping Cricket Club about how good he is.

As a guy from the dvca, what am I to expect from rosebank in terms of on field out of 10 and off field out of 10?

Good blokes ? Shyt blokes? Good facilities ?
Most importantly good tea/ drinks?

As a guy from the dvca, what am I to expect from rosebank in terms of on field out of 10 and off field out of 10?

Good blokes ? Shyt blokes? Good facilities ?
Most importantly good tea/ drinks?
Highly competitive on field facilities are aging but being renoed at the moment tea not a bad spread and mainly good bunch of blokes ...

Obviously they'll be there come finals in dvca, it would be amazing for all party's if they fall at the final hurdle haha, unfair for the other mash sides that have been there for a while now. Hope my nmca cobra team impress this season.

rosebank have been after maystons rooms for years but I think as someone mentioned there is a reno going on there so that has probably changed. donath would be the obvious choice if they wanted them

Back