NMCA 2020/20201

Spot on Mr Flick. I cannot see anyone getting close to Kooks. The 2 boys leaving cobras will hurt.
Trinners solid bowling but cant score. Baseballers will struggle again. Parkers will surprise many.
Socials to make top 4.

Agree. Has Dharmesena gone? Not on the clearance list???? Looks like he and Silva held that team together last year.

Looking forward to wondering down to see if this Kolep bloke is all he's cracked up to be. From the sounds of things should win the A grade medal by the length of the Flemington straight.

With Wocca only able to bowl 8 overs HW will need a couple of extra bowlers to be any threat.

HTCC loss of the Sri Lankan bat will hurt. Volitakis a solid in but hard to replace 400 runs.

Cameron could struggle to cover their losses but cricket is a funny game sometimes.

I guess we will see straight up against rivergum round 1 how he goes. Good measuring stick first up.
Dharmesena has left the comp so it won’t show up on the clearances. I think it only shows incoming ones?

Predictions guys? I’ll go first

Rivergum 1st
Can’t see them not finishing first. List looks rock solid still. No real news out of them..

Holy trinity 2nd
Think it’s time this mob took the next step. Won’t hold my breath but i think there bowling line up is the 2nd best in the competition and could win them games. Batting still suspect. Sri Lankan has left also?

Cobras 3rd.
Great first year up. Jury is out on whether they can go so well again. The loss of dharmesena and Silva is huge. Wouldn’t be surprised if they finished lower but it drops away pretty quick.

Socials 4th
Kolep probably good enough to get them in the 4 himself. 7 wins might be enough. Have added a couple handy additions

Keon park 5th
Couple stalwarts in that side should see them win a few games. No real threat

Baseballers 6th
Terrible last year. Can’t see much changing with courts and cale gone. Whisper was Ayres has quit?

Heidelberg west 7th
Seen they have picked up a couple players but who knows what they are like. Mocca probably done but who knows. Bowling thin. A lot on Youngy shoulders again

Cameron
Fair few exits it looks like. Did ok last year but going to be a long year.

Colts to win B grade with no real confidence. Couple nice recruits
Agree no one gets close to Riverguim, parkers will surprise a few, will content for that 4th spot, Socials will be slow off the mark with alot of players not playing the first few rounds, including there Skipper and Kolep. Teams with a lot of Sri Lankans may find it tough if they are all still stuck overseas and the Sammy K drama last week, might not get back in.

Bellfield and the umpire at Ford Park very strict with complying with the rules.
How many matches did you observe Harsha ?
Good clubs are aware that breaches of the rules could bring about an early end to the season

Last edited:
Back