NMCA 2020/20201

kolep single handedly beat cobras by the look of it...66 and 6/12. fair effort. the lack of bowling depth I think will cost them but any side with him in it is always going to be hard to beat if he fires.

kolep single handedly beat cobras by the look of it...66 and 6/12. fair effort. the lack of bowling depth I think will cost them but any side with him in it is always going to be hard to beat if he fires.

Was an incredible effort by Joel, but Charlie Sudaraka also played a great knock as did Sid Singh after a bit of a shaky start at the top of the order. Other bowlers kept it tight too. A couple of tight losses in the first two games that could have gone either way, as a supporter I’m glad with how we’re going so far jumping up to A grade. I know there were question marks on here as to how to our players would go making the jump, but they’ve handled it well, with the recruiting we’ve done too, I think we’ve given ourselves every chance to be a factor come finals. The recruiting especially, I think we did quite well, with COVID making off season recruitment a bit of a task.

There are also still a few players to come back who will definitely be in the mix to push for spots.

I’m most happy we’ve been able to field our 3rds side no worries again with more people to come back. Obviously that was going to be a concern considering everything was up in the air until a month ago.

Socials 2nds must be spewing, seems S Harvey only plays against them every year.. well i guess he likes to stick it up em for issues back in the day, 2 weeks ago Colts with Harvey chased down 204, he made 130odd and now this week without him bowled out for 47.

Clubs don't seem to take the T20 matches very seriously . Just an observation from two matches that i saw.
Have to agree. The competition has gone down hill a bit. Some Sides definitely not putting anywhere near a full strength side in. It seems the competition needs an overhaul. Maybe a round robin set up across a couple of sundays. Carnival style

Have to agree. The competition has gone down hill a bit. Some Sides definitely not putting anywhere near a full strength side in. It seems the competition needs an overhaul. Maybe a round robin set up across a couple of sundays. Carnival style
Still cannot get over the fact they don't play this comp on a Thursday night. People will be more inclined to have a beer and stick around on a Thursday, tuesday doesn't make any sense to me.

had a look at socials/kp today. going to be a great rivalry going forward especially after the controversy surrounding last year. kp would've thought they had it In the bag rolling socials for 100 odd but socials did em for 80 odd. sri lankan spinner did a great job with 4 I think

Him and kolep took 7-29 off their 16 overs

if it were a regular 2 day season id rate them almost the clear challenger to rivergum with those 2 blokes bowling 60 a day between them. both guns. sri lankan quick is also a good bowler, but they really need to add at least one more top liner

Massive credit to Baseballers & West for their starts to the year, from finishing bottom 2 last season to where they are now is seriously impressive - even more so for Baseballers without picking any recruits up and losing a handy player or two in the process.
Gamaralalage from West clearly leading the recruit of the year with 11 wickets @ 4’s.

I think this site could be full of a bunch of Socials lads patting themselves on the back.. seems to be the only club discussed these days :):):)
I think this site could be full of a bunch of Socials lads patting themselves on the back.. seems to be the only club discussed these days :):):)

Very funny. Honestly I don’t know of any other Socials posters other than TA25. If there are they are keeping it quiet :). Perhaps I’ll call an urgent meeting in my capacity as secretary and demand answers.

Back