NMCA 2020/20201

Baseballers in a close one
Donath to win EASILY
Lalor to win

I think jika shield is set up to be an absolute belter,
Baseballers have won both encounters this season and really gave the kookas a flogging in the semi but will they be able to get it done in the big one?
Rivergum in a nail bitter too much experience for mine.

I think Camrea bounce back also in a close one after donath had the better of them in the semi.
Any club with the luxury of leaving the great AJ out must be pretty handy.

Lalor to win easy!

I think jika shield is set up to be an absolute belter,
Baseballers have won both encounters this season and really gave the kookas a flogging in the semi but will they be able to get it done in the big one?
Rivergum in a nail bitter too much experience for mine.

I think Camrea bounce back also in a close one after donath had the better of them in the semi.
Any club with the luxury of leaving the great AJ out must be pretty handy.

Lalor to win easy!

I was close 🤦‍♂️

Watched Fiji pull off a great win chasing down a score that would normally win a grand final.
Pity Camrea lost --they are such a friendly club and would have done well in the top grade next season

Last edited:
Watched Fiji pull off a great win chasing down a score that would normally win a grand final.
Pity Camrea lost --they are such a friendly club and would have done well in the top grade next season
I did notice when i was there satdy that Camrea had there tents set up away from everyone else and no mingling

Leaderboards with 5 more rounds to go are up on the FB page.

Seems like a couple of the medal races will be close. S. Silva seems to have the Jack Quick medal signed sealed and delivered.

Leaderboards with 5 more rounds to go are up on the FB page.

Seems like a couple of the medal races will be close. S. Silva seems to have the Jack Quick medal signed sealed and delivered.
Do we know who won the medals for the preso night? havent seen anything on FB to say who won em unless i overlooked it

just noticed kolep out at socials, along with the coach. Huge loss wonder if the cash has dried up finally at ruthven. relegation favourites, they were a one man band with him. Firebrace a good appointment on paper as a coach, very experienced district 1s player but has been playing 2s at socials for 2 years and not done alot so can’t see him bringing much on field lets hope for they’re sake he’s a good coach at least

Back