NMCA 21/22

They investigated your shit show didn't they?

Maybe Dennis or whoever the hell it was has a lawyer running the show
Always comes back to lawyers with you. Is that all it takes? No wonder you’re keen on spending $100k that you don’t have. Lawyers must’ve eaten you up and spat you out somewhere along the way. Poor lil fella.

The board is now in mental discrinegration stage, it permunates right through the whole lot of them, to say are you sure there is an investigation is hilarious, mind you it happened 4 weeks ago, let put the facts out there, the weak board asked the 2 clubs to sort it out, so let's just say they didn't want any bare of it, the Dennis cc decided to self impose a 2 week suspension, how appropriate just in time for his return for finals .
Again weak leadership & still no one is accountable, GO FIGURE.
Sleep well sunshine , with the bridge burning & the ship sinking its just about all over & thank God for that.

You boys are a day early , normally save this kind of rubbish for Thursdays when you're sitting around with a skin full.
That’s quite the party you’re imagining there. In your dreams you’re there in front of an audience telling tales but reality is that your 10 cents doesn’t even get you mixed lollies anymore, let alone a skinful. Maybe you need to start hanging out with some lawyers so they can throw you a bone here and there. Know any?

Wouldn't lower myself to those levels just replying to you is bad enough....

Enjoy Dvca next year I'm sure they'll be stoked to have you back.
I've seen some interesting message screen shots on this. Maybe A Sims could comment on an application lodged by his club to join the DVCA next year? What % chance do you think that the clubs will vote you in Mr. A Sims? Will they roll out the red carpet?

The board is now in mental discrinegration stage, it permunates right through the whole lot of them, to say are you sure there is an investigation is hilarious, mind you it happened 4 weeks ago, let put the facts out there, the weak board asked the 2 clubs to sort it out, so let's just say they didn't want any bare of it, the Dennis cc decided to self impose a 2 week suspension, how appropriate just in time for his return for finals .
Again weak leadership & still no one is accountable, GO FIGURE.
Sleep well sunshine , with the bridge burning & the ship sinking its just about all over & thank God for that.
That post is discrinegrationing every time I read it LOL

I've seen some interesting message screen shots on this. Maybe A Sims could comment on an application lodged by his club to join the DVCA next year? What % chance do you think that the clubs will vote you in Mr. A Sims? Will they roll out the red carpet?
You’re telling the story don’t let me get in the way.
spill the beans what do you know ?

Last edited:
Maybe A Sims could comment on an application lodged by his club to join the DVCA next year?

I thought it was reasonably clear?................. It's your club mate. Feel free to fill us all in would ya

should call yourself Tommy Browne you seem to have the same clueless sources ,
Why don’t you send through the messages and screenshots of this Dvca application, you seemed to be more informed than me .

But anyway from my knowledge which I believe is a lot more informed then yourself Shane there were three applications lodge last night from Nmca clubs to the Dvca.
There was also a Nmca meeting at this meeting an executive Nmca borad member who’s character is questionable will call them (credit card)
This spiteful person has decided to spread lies again something that comes very natural to this person .
But better yet there’s so called documents to prove it!!!! I’d love to see these documents.
Maybe send through the propaganda your reading muppet and I’ll confirm it .

Last edited:
should call yourself Tommy Browne you seem to have the same clueless sources ,
Why don’t you send through the messages and screenshots of this Dvca application you seemed to be more informed than me .

But anyway from my knowledge which I believe is a lot more informed then yourself Shane there were three applications lodge last night from Nmca clubs to the Dvca.
There was also a Nmca meeting at this meeting an executive Nmca borad member who’s character is questionable will call them (credit card)
This spiteful person has decided to spread lies again something that comes very natural to this person .
But better yet there’s so called documents to prove it!!!! I’d love to see these documents.
Maybe send through the propaganda your reading muppet and I’ll confirm it .
A Sims I don't know who you are but I enjoy reading your posts, they're always good reading and pretty accurate.
I saw Bowled Shane the other day and he was standing at the traffic lights, he had a dog by his side and was waiting for the fast ticking sound before he crossed the road. So when he says he has "seen" some interesting messages unless they were in braille he has seen jack shite.
The NMCA board has a puppet master and she pulls all the strings, the sheep just follow.

I'll make it simple for you. Hopefully you won't make another attempt at deflecting.

Has Camrea Cricket Club lodged an application to join the DVCA for next season?

You’ll make it Simple hahahaha,
read my last message champ I don’t beat around the bush so if I said it was lies you got my answer.
Now if you want to keep going with this I’ll entertain you over the weekend and answer any question you have in person come pay me a visit .

You’ll make it Simple hahahaha,
read my last message champ I don’t beat around the bush so if I said it was lies you got my answer.
Now if you want to keep going with this I’ll entertain you over the weekend and answer any question you have in person come pay me a visit .
Bit too low down the food chain at John Hall it seems. Maybe one of the power brokers down there would have the John Halls to confirm?

Lads seriously it’s getting silly
you’ve got all the messages an screenshots telling you that you know better then me ,
so pony up and put your money were your mouth is .
show all of big cricket the propaganda you parasites are peddling . You’ve got messages and screenshots apparently let’s see them !!!!

Back