NMCA 21/22

Another expletive mention towards you arse wipe, give yourself a hiatus , you have made an absolute mess of yourself, now its beyond embarrassing, laughing stock, not even your mates could say a nice thing about yourself.

Yeh nah,

I reckon there are just some places that you don't go and this is one of them if you have any moral standards at all?
YNWA, Yes No Sorry and the crusaders who laughed at what was written (Lou Sassole, Paddlesweep) just sit back and think about it.
A young girl is a victim here and in no way is that acceptable in our society.
To try and turn this disgusting event around and try and make a joke of it at Camrea's expense is simply deplorable.

If you lie down with dogs you will end up with fleas.
Bit rich you talking about moral standards. I guess cyber bullying and hitting someone with a cricket bat is fine.

For those who aren't just insulting each other:

I thought this was a cricket forum.to discuss the onfield stuff in The nmca?
The amount of crap that has been written on here since the season has finished is disgraceful.
It doesn't help anyone. I suggest you sought your personal shit out about each other somewhere else so people like me don't have to continue reading all this Crap everytime I log on here.
I actually want to read about the nmca cricket not the personal beefs of certain individuals against certain individuals on here. Maybe we should change this forum to be called THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL? Although that has less bitching and drama than this forum does.
GROW THE FK UP!

Weak you shoot your mouth off constantly I offer you to catch up and you ran with your tail between you legs.
I wouldn’t go calling people weak!!!
The offer still stands if you’ve finally found the courage .
Ah the peasant is back!
Good to see you've paid the internet bill finally or have the beers kicked in again?
Read the post above yours and move on.

Back