NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Mr Wonderful;348688 said:
I don't think the powers that be are at all concerned with what a few bottom feeders think on this forum. It is widely known that this forum is a joke and apart from a few genuine people largely consists of whingers and vegies who would be lucky to find their way to work in the morning let alone understand the running of a cricket comp. This forum is by and large treated as a heap of sh!te and nothing will change in that regard. The NMCA would be better off if this forum didn't exist and if clubs would actually get up at meetings and voice their opinions intelligently and thoughtfully. There is a Preidents meeting in a couple of weeks and it will be very interesting to see what comes of it. I bet you none of the brain surgeons on this forum will be there saying the things they gutlessly do here.

I think it's time to clear up a few things.

We are not an official NMCA forum and have no affiliation with them, nor are we seeking one. What is posted has little to no value, especially when it comes to the NMCA board.

If people are too pathetic to speak their minds at AGM's or other meetings then that is their problem and not the fault of this forum. Whinging about on here does little and the only real worth that this place has is a means for people to let off steam.

If you want this thread closed, then that is fine by me. Put a request in and it'll be binned.

Also, people are now treading a very line and from now on it, anyone who even gets to within a few feet of crossing it will be banned. I've started with the likes of Cotchin Boys and Tony Mokbel and I'm itching to ban others, so if you wish to remain here I STRONGLY suggest pulling your fingers out and sticking to the rules.

Too many of you take the piss and we have too many internet tough guys, which only reflects badly on your competition and the individuals involved.

Mr Wonderful;348688 said:
I don't think the powers that be are at all concerned with what a few bottom feeders think on this forum. It is widely known that this forum is a joke and apart from a few genuine people largely consists of whingers and vegies who would be lucky to find their way to work in the morning let alone understand the running of a cricket comp. This forum is by and large treated as a heap of sh!te and nothing will change in that regard. The NMCA would be better off if this forum didn't exist and if clubs would actually get up at meetings and voice their opinions intelligently and thoughtfully. There is a Preidents meeting in a couple of weeks and it will be very interesting to see what comes of it. I bet you none of the brain surgeons on this forum will be there saying the things they gutlessly do here.

I think it's time to clear up a few things.

We are not an official NMCA forum and have no affiliation with them, nor are we seeking one. What is posted has little to no value, especially when it comes to the NMCA board.

If people are too pathetic to speak their minds at AGM's or other meetings then that is their problem and not the fault of this forum. Whinging about on here does little and the only real worth that this place has is a means for people to let off steam.

If you want this thread closed, then that is fine by me. Put a request in and it'll be binned.

Also, people are now treading a very line and from now on it, anyone who even gets to within a few feet of crossing it will be banned. I've started with the likes of Cotchin Boys and Tony Mokbel and I'm itching to ban others, so if you wish to remain here I STRONGLY suggest pulling your fingers out and sticking to the rules.

Too many of you take the piss and we have too many internet tough guys, which only reflects badly on your competition and the individuals involved.

Yes I do want the forum closed and yes you can ban me if you like. I couldn't give a stuff. The NMCA will be better off without this rubbish forum and the gutless people that inhabit it.

Yes I do want the forum closed and yes you can ban me if you like. I couldn't give a stuff. The NMCA will be better off without this rubbish forum and the gutless people that inhabit it.

Mr Wonderful;348775 said:

More than happy to ban you and anyone else that desires it.

Once again though, let's get this straight - this is a 'thread' not a 'forum' for the NMCA. We (as an entity) have nothing to do with the NMCA and it will remain that way.

Mr Wonderful;348775 said:

More than happy to ban you and anyone else that desires it.

Once again though, let's get this straight - this is a 'thread' not a 'forum' for the NMCA. We (as an entity) have nothing to do with the NMCA and it will remain that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back