NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Hmmmm;347126 said:
C'mon Ben fact is fact i remember you coming into our clubrooms after a days play to help to get support for you petition to get rid of Rosebank.
I remember that you were ridiculed by our members (behind your back) at the time.
Rosebank are gone for whatever reason.
However I dont see why they need to justify themselves to the NMCA about their move.

Ya a peanut !
I haven't played A grade for nearly 10 Years !

They dont need to justify themselves to NMCA but one would think its good buisness practice !

Hmmmm;347126 said:
C'mon Ben fact is fact i remember you coming into our clubrooms after a days play to help to get support for you petition to get rid of Rosebank.
I remember that you were ridiculed by our members (behind your back) at the time.
Rosebank are gone for whatever reason.
However I dont see why they need to justify themselves to the NMCA about their move.

Ya a peanut !
I haven't played A grade for nearly 10 Years !

They dont need to justify themselves to NMCA but one would think its good buisness practice !

bringbackdeano;347130 said:
Just thought I'd go back to this little gem from a few weeks ago. The only truth in this is that both captains were reported and both walked without suspension. The rest is simply not true. Rumour as unsubstantiated rumour and just another excuse to take a pot-shot at the Exec.

LOL !
thats quite funny !

bringbackdeano;347130 said:
Just thought I'd go back to this little gem from a few weeks ago. The only truth in this is that both captains were reported and both walked without suspension. The rest is simply not true. Rumour as unsubstantiated rumour and just another excuse to take a pot-shot at the Exec.

LOL !
thats quite funny !

bringbackdeano;347127 said:
He has tampered with the umpires selection process
Precisely what has he done here? So me evidence from umpires would be handy.

tampered with the procedure of reporting playersI find this hard to believe. This is a serious accusation. Can you back it up? Better still, why not complain to the Exec and get BA removed once it has been proven?

If you are going to bring up history get it RIGHT Epping & Mernda left under John Brown, Lalor Stars left under John DeightonNot relevant. The point is they didn't jump ship under BA's administration. Only one club has left and for all we know they may have been thinking about it for 5 years. After all, these decisions aren't made lightly or overnight

As for the current situation well Rosebank from what i have heard left because of BA trying to instuct the umpires during matches on wet weather
So this is a rumour then, since it is what you heard. What about the Northern Socials match prior to Christmas? He left that up to the umps and the captain and pres were both reported.

Which brings me to the common complaint about the day it was called off when it was 31. As I understand it there is a panel of 5 that make such rulings. The vote was 4-1 in favour of calling it off and BA was only one of the four. So why is he the only one that cops it in the neck? Or does anyone know that it works differently?

Why dont you ask the Grand Final umpires what happened. While your at it ask the reporting umpire what was said in the tribunal and why he withdrew his charge. That may put some light on the facts. Go ahead and ask Rigby/Gillard. You may be as shocked as the chairman of the tribunal on the night.

bringbackdeano;347127 said:
He has tampered with the umpires selection process
Precisely what has he done here? So me evidence from umpires would be handy.

tampered with the procedure of reporting playersI find this hard to believe. This is a serious accusation. Can you back it up? Better still, why not complain to the Exec and get BA removed once it has been proven?

If you are going to bring up history get it RIGHT Epping & Mernda left under John Brown, Lalor Stars left under John DeightonNot relevant. The point is they didn't jump ship under BA's administration. Only one club has left and for all we know they may have been thinking about it for 5 years. After all, these decisions aren't made lightly or overnight

As for the current situation well Rosebank from what i have heard left because of BA trying to instuct the umpires during matches on wet weather
So this is a rumour then, since it is what you heard. What about the Northern Socials match prior to Christmas? He left that up to the umps and the captain and pres were both reported.

Which brings me to the common complaint about the day it was called off when it was 31. As I understand it there is a panel of 5 that make such rulings. The vote was 4-1 in favour of calling it off and BA was only one of the four. So why is he the only one that cops it in the neck? Or does anyone know that it works differently?

Why dont you ask the Grand Final umpires what happened. While your at it ask the reporting umpire what was said in the tribunal and why he withdrew his charge. That may put some light on the facts. Go ahead and ask Rigby/Gillard. You may be as shocked as the chairman of the tribunal on the night.

Bigman (Ben) why dont you go and ask Kevin Rigby if proper business practice as you put it was carried out by Bill Anderson in the reports in this years A grade GF????
Maybe ask Shane Gillard the other officiating umpire of Bill's involvement.
Or maybe ask the tribunal chairman of what happened.
Talk about power going to your head Bill.
But then again its PK who should hang his head in shame for allowing him to get away with it.
Ben i pose this question, was Bill the man who laid a charge against a player during a game earlier this year?Was the charge thrown out because the report was unlawful.At the time under the rules the umpires were the only people who could make a report.After Bill was embaressed he changed the law.Is that proper business practice Ben??????

Bigman (Ben) why dont you go and ask Kevin Rigby if proper business practice as you put it was carried out by Bill Anderson in the reports in this years A grade GF????
But then again its PK who should hang his head in shame for allowing him to get away with it.
Ben i pose this question, was Bill the man who laid a charge against a player during a game earlier this year?Was the charge thrown out because the report was unlawful.At the time under the rules the umpires were the only people who could make a report.After Bill was embaressed he changed the law.Is that proper business practice Ben??????

Well what exactly happened between Rigby and Gillard over the GF report??

and why were four umps dumped??

Well what exactly happened between Rigby and Gillard over the GF report??

and why were four umps dumped??

Hmmmm;347211 said:

OH HMMMMMM Please get over it I wouldnt have a clue what happend at the tribunal nor do I care, ( We did have a charge upgraded from level 1 to 3 this year, I think that was Bill, but Im not carrying on about it ) He is there to do a job !
I say it again you do job ?
We look forward to voting you in at the AGM !

Ya still hiding ome one tell us why you are so concerned, I told ya ya should vent ya greviences with Gidds he is at ya club isnt he !

Hmmmm;347211 said:

OH HMMMMMM Please get over it I wouldnt have a clue what happend at the tribunal nor do I care, ( We did have a charge upgraded from level 1 to 3 this year, I think that was Bill, but Im not carrying on about it ) He is there to do a job !
I say it again you do job ?
We look forward to voting you in at the AGM !

Ya still hiding ome one tell us why you are so concerned, I told ya ya should vent ya greviences with Gidds he is at ya club isnt he !

Hmmmm;347211 said:
Bigman (Ben) why dont you go and ask Kevin Rigby if proper business practice ................ ale who could make a report.After Bill was embaressed he changed the law.Is that proper business practice Ben??????

Ric, it is time you and Rosebank moved on. Rather than running away, you should have done something constructive about it. ie: met with the board, put forward your grievances, or waited to the upcoming elections and called for a new board and actually helped the association. As a President of a club, I do not recall ever seeing you at any of the President's meetings! Just because some decisions may go against you or the club, doesn't mean people are out to get you etc etc. This sort of line is a tiresome argument and should be beneath a club like Rosebank.

I know my club will be working with the association to make it better and stronger a bit hard from C grade but even though Reservoir is a tuff area to get kids and grow the club. But that is half the fun of trying to lead a club and make it grow and prosper

Hmmmm;347211 said:
Bigman (Ben) why dont you go and ask Kevin Rigby if proper business practice ................ ale who could make a report.After Bill was embaressed he changed the law.Is that proper business practice Ben??????

Ric, it is time you and Rosebank moved on. Rather than running away, you should have done something constructive about it. ie: met with the board, put forward your grievances, or waited to the upcoming elections and called for a new board and actually helped the association. As a President of a club, I do not recall ever seeing you at any of the President's meetings! Just because some decisions may go against you or the club, doesn't mean people are out to get you etc etc. This sort of line is a tiresome argument and should be beneath a club like Rosebank.

I know my club will be working with the association to make it better and stronger a bit hard from C grade but even though Reservoir is a tuff area to get kids and grow the club. But that is half the fun of trying to lead a club and make it grow and prosper

retired&out;347299 said:

Well said, I am not sure its Ric tho !

retired&out;347299 said:

Well said, I am not sure its Ric tho !

canplay1;347303 said:
I heard that Jesensak is on the move. Looks like he may end up at Northern socials.

time to move on boys, they've gone, let the comp move forward.
the nmca will be around longer than rosebank.

anyone know any other moves? even rumuored moves?

will the Socials boys stay in the comp or defect as well???

can anyone challenge camrea or will they go back to back?

canplay1;347303 said:
I heard that Jesensak is on the move. Looks like he may end up at Northern socials.

time to move on boys, they've gone, let the comp move forward.
the nmca will be around longer than rosebank.

anyone know any other moves? even rumuored moves?

will the Socials boys stay in the comp or defect as well???

can anyone challenge camrea or will they go back to back?

canplay1;347303 said:

lol!! doubtful, why would he bother. id take on a better club that has a bright future if i was AJ

canplay1;347303 said:

lol!! doubtful, why would he bother. id take on a better club that has a bright future if i was AJ

canplay1;347303 said:

heard the same but its not socials it rivergum i know a few bloke down there and thats wat they tell me

canplay1;347303 said:

heard the same but its not socials it rivergum i know a few bloke down there and thats wat they tell me

bluey;347357 said:

First I have heard of it, gotta love the off season

bluey;347357 said:

First I have heard of it, gotta love the off season

Was wondering what people's thoughts were on rosebank leaving the comp. Just saw it on the nmca website, bit of a shock to me

Was wondering what people's thoughts were on rosebank leaving the comp. Just saw it on the nmca website, bit of a shock to me

milo kerrigan;346745 said:
camrea maybe in talks with another team to merge but it is not with lalor stars no-one has spoken to us and i am on the executive committee,

Exactly right Milo definately NO merger talks between the 2 clubs.Stars would be in the top 3 wealthy clubs in the DVCA with a $2mil pavillion renovation currently in progress.Lack of juniors definately a problem though but working hard at that dilemma.Would consider merging though but I would doubt that Camrea would like to be called Lalor Stars and play at WA Smith reserve.

milo kerrigan;346745 said:
camrea maybe in talks with another team to merge but it is not with lalor stars no-one has spoken to us and i am on the executive committee,

Exactly right Milo definately NO merger talks between the 2 clubs.Stars would be in the top 3 wealthy clubs in the DVCA with a $2mil pavillion renovation currently in progress.Lack of juniors definately a problem though but working hard at that dilemma.Would consider merging though but I would doubt that Camrea would like to be called Lalor Stars and play at WA Smith reserve.

canplay1;347303 said:

Heard the same thing but it came from joel beechy so I would think it was bull sh..
Why would he leave, years of flags in the bag now

canplay1;347303 said:

Heard the same thing but it came from joel beechy so I would think it was bull sh..
Why would he leave, years of flags in the bag now

Not that intimate with the happenings in Jika these days (yes, I know it's name has changed). Could someone reasonably explain why Rosebank has moved to HDCA? If they were dominant I could understand it... seems odd from the outside looking in.

Will Camrea hang around?

Not that intimate with the happenings in Jika these days (yes, I know it's name has changed). Could someone reasonably explain why Rosebank has moved to HDCA? If they were dominant I could understand it... seems odd from the outside looking in.

Will Camrea hang around?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back