NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Just a little whisper i have heard around the traps camrea taipans are interested in a move to HDCA aswell but cant tell use if that is 100% percent correct

Just a little whisper i have heard around the traps camrea taipans are interested in a move to HDCA aswell but cant tell use if that is 100% percent correct

one shot;347900 said:
AJ from Camrea to Holy Trinity.

Not even close One Shot. AJ will be staying at Camrea, because now that Rosebank has gone he is assured of another Flag. I've heard McGann might be close to dropping back down a grade or two again just so he can terrorise a few kids like he's done in the past. As for Camrea merging that won't be happening due to the club being in such a shambles off the field no-one would want them.

one shot;347900 said:
AJ from Camrea to Holy Trinity.

Not even close One Shot. AJ will be staying at Camrea, because now that Rosebank has gone he is assured of another Flag. I've heard McGann might be close to dropping back down a grade or two again just so he can terrorise a few kids like he's done in the past. As for Camrea merging that won't be happening due to the club being in such a shambles off the field no-one would want them.

Teapicker;348173 said:

yes exactly nobody would merge with camrea because they are all for them selfs, except players like, anthony fellows,rahul khurana and a few others, and off the field they are disgraceful, and i doubt they will even field a junoir side next season.

Teapicker;348173 said:

yes exactly nobody would merge with camrea because they are all for them selfs, except players like, anthony fellows,rahul khurana and a few others, and off the field they are disgraceful, and i doubt they will even field a junoir side next season.

The Animal;348176 said:

Harsh! I know they have a few d..k heads but nearly every club does. Lay any amount that they have juniors, that is one thing they are good at.

Anyone seen the website, Lalor and West Lalor to merge. Thoughts?

The Animal;348176 said:

Harsh! I know they have a few d..k heads but nearly every club does. Lay any amount that they have juniors, that is one thing they are good at.

Wispers;348207 said:

well yes they have been very competative in all junoirs grades of late, but ive heard a mass walk out has taken place down at camrea.

yes ive heard bout that merger and they will be a great side together.

Wispers;348207 said:

well yes they have been very competative in all junoirs grades of late, but ive heard a mass walk out has taken place down at camrea.

The Animal;348223 said:

Yes, West Lalor and Lalor are in the protocol processes of merging, both club members have agreed and the ball is rolling, thank you for your kind words Animal and hope the future is fruitful for our newly developed club. If people are interested, the revelation has been confirmed and is posted on the home page of the North Metro Cricket site. Look forward to the new season and assimilation between both clubs and sincerely wish that all goes well for us and a sense of 'brotherhood' is forged.... Viva the Lalor Warriors Cricket Club... VIVA

The Animal;348223 said:

Yes, West Lalor and Lalor are in the protocol processes of merging, both club members have agreed and the ball is rolling, thank you for your kind words Animal and hope the future is fruitful for our newly developed club. If people are interested, the revelation has been confirmed and is posted on the home page of the North Metro Cricket site. Look forward to the new season and assimilation between both clubs and sincerely wish that all goes well for us and a sense of 'brotherhood' is forged.... Viva the Lalor Warriors Cricket Club... VIVA

Wispers;348207 said:

Doubles the chance of having you car knocked off!

Wispers;348207 said:

Doubles the chance of having you car knocked off!

Cotchin Boys;348345 said:
you say a lot for a guy that comes from a shit club

your club is gone, so you should be on the other forum, unless you can tell us why your dictatorship of a club left?????????

or havent they told you either

Cotchin Boys;348345 said:
you say a lot for a guy that comes from a shit club

your club is gone, so you should be on the other forum, unless you can tell us why your dictatorship of a club left?????????

northmetroboy;348396 said:

Hey bill , haven't you got more pressing issues like trying to keep Camrea in the NMCA?

northmetroboy;348396 said:

Hey bill , haven't you got more pressing issues like trying to keep Camrea in the NMCA?

Cotchin Boys;348407 said:

i dont care if they go too, and i'm not bill for the millionth time, why dont you find out why your club left and let us know, they havent told you have they?

Cotchin Boys;348407 said:

i dont care if they go too, and i'm not bill for the millionth time, why dont you find out why your club left and let us know, they havent told you have they?

northmetroboy;348424 said:

I have been told that Rosbank tried to contact Jika Prez but he didnt take the call. Sounds like Karvelis has the ostrich syndrome. I bet no one from jika has spoken to Rosbank to get an explanation. At any rate im sure that BA will be sh1t canning them behind there back and telling his board that jika is better off. Just ask the umpires, he makes promises he cant fulfil. They still havent been paid. Maybe BA should P.O.Q. back to the sanna's.:p:p

northmetroboy;348424 said:

I have been told that Rosbank tried to contact Jika Prez but he didnt take the call. Sounds like Karvelis has the ostrich syndrome. I bet no one from jika has spoken to Rosbank to get an explanation. At any rate im sure that BA will be sh1t canning them behind there back and telling his board that jika is better off. Just ask the umpires, he makes promises he cant fulfil. They still havent been paid. Maybe BA should P.O.Q. back to the sanna's.:p:p

Hey northboy what's your fascination with Bill??

I bet you have posters of him adorning your bedroom wall. How many times do you look at them before you go to bed. I'll ask gidds to get him to sign a potrait of himself. But you probably already have that. Do you send him text messages every night before you lay to rest. I reckon his number is on your speed dial. Do you drool whenever he rings. Do Bill and yourself talk hourly like lovers. Do you always shout him beers every night your with him. Does he whisper sweet nothings in your ear whenever you secrectly meet. Do you help him on building sites like holding the ladder or passing him a hammer. I bet you know his shoe size. How much did you spend on him at Christmas. I bet you spoil him on his birthday. Do you get jealous when ADA spends time with him. I bet you dream of him at night.

I bet you have posters of him adorning your bedroom wall. How many times do you look at them before you go to bed. I'll ask gidds to get him to sign a potrait of himself. But you probably already have that. Do you send him text messages every night before you lay to rest. I reckon his number is on your speed dial. Do you drool whenever he rings. Do Bill and yourself talk hourly like lovers. Do you always shout him beers every night your with him. Does he whisper sweet nothings in your ear whenever you secrectly meet. Do you help him on building sites like holding the ladder or passing him a hammer. I bet you know his shoe size. How much did you spend on him at Christmas. I bet you spoil him on his birthday. Do you get jealous when ADA spends time with him. I bet you dream of him at night.

duckman;348544 said:

no fascination, you're the one who wrote all that crap!

i just dont see why it's a Bill thing all the time, the bloke is NOT affiliated to any club, has NO reason to favour any club and morons like your good self continually slander him, i'd have the same defence for any other impartial board member

duckman;348544 said:

no fascination, you're the one who wrote all that crap!

i just dont see why it's a Bill thing all the time, the bloke is NOT affiliated to any club, has NO reason to favour any club and morons like your good self continually slander him, i'd have the same defence for any other impartial board member

northmetroboy;348531 said:
are you serious?? you fool...

your post has nothing to do with anything other than an attempt at a witch hunt

why dont you call him (you obviously have his number) and sort out your issue with him rather than air your personal vendetta's on here.

people do use personal mobiles for business and get re-imbursed...its pretty common
how many phones do you want him to carry???

whats the conflict?? isnt his relo at rosanna...cant he sponsor family members?

if you have problems with all that, you should leave the comp too, people like you wont be missed.

No witch hunt or vendetta, just stating the obvious. BA should stand down because he has messed up all season long. There is no need to go through his stuff ups this year as everyone is fully aware of what they are. I suppose the onus really is on jika to sack him, but then again they havent got any spine. Question: Who made the presentation from jika in the A grade one day final. NO ONE.That was an embarrasment.
With regards to how many mobile phones should BA carry. It simple get rid of the stubby which is surgically attached to his hand and learn not to mix business with pleasure.
The contact number for his Rosanna CC sponsorship is the official jika number so If you reckon there is no conflict then your more stupid than what i thought.

northmetroboy;348531 said:
are you serious?? you fool...

your post has nothing to do with anything other than an attempt at a witch hunt

why dont you call him (you obviously have his number) and sort out your issue with him rather than air your personal vendetta's on here.

people do use personal mobiles for business and get re-imbursed...its pretty common
how many phones do you want him to carry???

whats the conflict?? isnt his relo at rosanna...cant he sponsor family members?

if you have problems with all that, you should leave the comp too, people like you wont be missed.

No witch hunt or vendetta, just stating the obvious. BA should stand down because he has messed up all season long. There is no need to go through his stuff ups this year as everyone is fully aware of what they are. I suppose the onus really is on jika to sack him, but then again they havent got any spine. Question: Who made the presentation from jika in the A grade one day final. NO ONE.That was an embarrasment.
With regards to how many mobile phones should BA carry. It simple get rid of the stubby which is surgically attached to his hand and learn not to mix business with pleasure.
The contact number for his Rosanna CC sponsorship is the official jika number so If you reckon there is no conflict then your more stupid than what i thought.

inspiration.666;348574 said:
No witch hunt or vendetta,
u sure about that??

just stating the obvious. BA should stand down because he has messed up all season long. There is no need to go through his stuff ups this year as everyone is fully aware of what they are.

there have been a few questionable things from the exec, but they are more than 1 man. go back about 5 pages, proof was asked for and none given

I suppose the onus really is on jika to sack him, but then again they havent got any spine. Question: Who made the presentation from jika in the A grade one day final. NO ONE.That was an embarrasment.

Is this Bill's fault alone???

It's his number not the Jika's!!!! common sense business decision to use a personal mobile vs carrying 2 phones....its a no brainer

waste of time

inspiration.666;348574 said:
No witch hunt or vendetta,
u sure about that??

just stating the obvious. BA should stand down because he has messed up all season long. There is no need to go through his stuff ups this year as everyone is fully aware of what they are.

there have been a few questionable things from the exec, but they are more than 1 man. go back about 5 pages, proof was asked for and none given

I suppose the onus really is on jika to sack him, but then again they havent got any spine. Question: Who made the presentation from jika in the A grade one day final. NO ONE.That was an embarrasment.

Is this Bill's fault alone???

It's his number not the Jika's!!!! common sense business decision to use a personal mobile vs carrying 2 phones....its a no brainer

waste of time

Calling for BA's job is ridiculous.

Do not slander the man into resignation, the powers that be will make their decision on him soon enough.

Do not slander the man into resignation, the powers that be will make their decision on him soon enough.

Think it's my turn to have my 2 cents.

I'm fairly sure Bill will resign, his sons play for Rosanna I believe, which was a contributing factor to his push for the NMCA/HDCA merger, which, after it's failure, I'm sure guarantees his want for involvement in the HDCA only.

My problem is who will take over from Bill, from my viewpoint it will be someone who only expresses his opinion through his keyboard, and hides behind his alias so people cannot confront them about it. I think we all know that the only result from a president like this, and its a 7 letter word starting with F.

FAILURE.

The NMCA needs a new, fresh face, who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to help lift this comp from the lows it is currently at to the heights that other comps have raised themselves to.

As far as Camrea go, I personally think they would be crazy not to follow Rosebanks lead and go to the HDCA, but for the NMCA's sake hope they do not.

And duckman, I don't know who you are, but seriously, you can't be anyone important enough to take seriously. Leave you own sexual fantasies out of this forum.

Think it's my turn to have my 2 cents.

I'm fairly sure Bill will resign, his sons play for Rosanna I believe, which was a contributing factor to his push for the NMCA/HDCA merger, which, after it's failure, I'm sure guarantees his want for involvement in the HDCA only.

My problem is who will take over from Bill, from my viewpoint it will be someone who only expresses his opinion through his keyboard, and hides behind his alias so people cannot confront them about it. I think we all know that the only result from a president like this, and its a 7 letter word starting with F.

FAILURE.

The NMCA needs a new, fresh face, who isn't afraid to get his hands dirty to help lift this comp from the lows it is currently at to the heights that other comps have raised themselves to.

As far as Camrea go, I personally think they would be crazy not to follow Rosebanks lead and go to the HDCA, but for the NMCA's sake hope they do not.

And duckman, I don't know who you are, but seriously, you can't be anyone important enough to take seriously. Leave you own sexual fantasies out of this forum.

breeno;348597 said:

I don't think the powers that be are at all concerned with what a few bottom feeders think on this forum. It is widely known that this forum is a joke and apart from a few genuine people largely consists of whingers and vegies who would be lucky to find their way to work in the morning let alone understand the running of a cricket comp. This forum is by and large treated as a heap of sh!te and nothing will change in that regard. The NMCA would be better off if this forum didn't exist and if clubs would actually get up at meetings and voice their opinions intelligently and thoughtfully. There is a Preidents meeting in a couple of weeks and it will be very interesting to see what comes of it. I bet you none of the brain surgeons on this forum will be there saying the things they gutlessly do here.

breeno;348597 said:

I don't think the powers that be are at all concerned with what a few bottom feeders think on this forum. It is widely known that this forum is a joke and apart from a few genuine people largely consists of whingers and vegies who would be lucky to find their way to work in the morning let alone understand the running of a cricket comp. This forum is by and large treated as a heap of sh!te and nothing will change in that regard. The NMCA would be better off if this forum didn't exist and if clubs would actually get up at meetings and voice their opinions intelligently and thoughtfully. There is a Preidents meeting in a couple of weeks and it will be very interesting to see what comes of it. I bet you none of the brain surgeons on this forum will be there saying the things they gutlessly do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back