NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Nillumbik Council has just closed 14 grounds:
Arthurs Creek Reserve Campbell Street Reserve
Diamond Creek East Primary Diamond Hills Reserve
Eltham High School Lower Eltham Park #2 (front)
North Eltham Main Oval North Eltham Adventure Playground
Kangaroo Ground Oval Marngrook Reserve
Hurstbridge High #2 Plenty Park
Wattle Glen War Memorial Park St. Andrews Recreation Reserve

Does NMCA play on any of these grounds.
i think ive seen:
Arthurs Creek Reserve and
Hurstbridge High #2

i think ive seen:
Hurstbridge High #2

Billy;320680 said:

i think ive seen:
Hurstbridge High #2
Strathewen's 3rds play at Hurstbridge, I think!

Billy;320680 said:

i think ive seen:
Hurstbridge High #2
Strathewen's 3rds play at Hurstbridge, I think!

The discussion shouldn't be about Viewbank or Metro, it should be about the rule.

Is it adequate to deal with extreme heat situations?

IMO, no. It needs amending.

The discussion shouldn't be about Viewbank or Metro, it should be about the rule.

Is it adequate to deal with extreme heat situations?

IMO, no. It needs amending.

duckman;320195 said:
Last time i checked you haven't reveiled your name????

What makes YOU any different to those people YOU call weak pricks???

I choose not to reveil my name that's my choice.
But don't get on your high horse when you don't do the things that make people in YOUR eyes weak.

I should have said "STUPID weak pricks".

reveil. What the hell is that?

duckman;320195 said:
Last time i checked you haven't reveiled your name????

What makes YOU any different to those people YOU call weak pricks???

I choose not to reveil my name that's my choice.
But don't get on your high horse when you don't do the things that make people in YOUR eyes weak.

I should have said "STUPID weak pricks".

reveil. What the hell is that?

northmetroboy;320560 said:
the fact is: The NMCA or Bill anderson did not change their rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion: they made the decision too early, they had until 10.30 if they were to call it off. they should have waited until then and it more than likely would not have been cancelled.

They have used common sense in using the closest weather station.

explain yourself....where have they changed the rules???

No point saying they change rules or cry foul, show us your arguments

Bill, you have changed the rule as follows: If it reaches 38c then the match commitee is to act. Now, I will say it very slowly as some guys may not get it: THe forecast was not going to meet the benchmark. You regraded it to 37c as stated by the forecast and you cancelled. Its very simple. Rules have been altered to suit.

northmetroboy;320560 said:
the fact is: The NMCA or Bill anderson did not change their rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion: they made the decision too early, they had until 10.30 if they were to call it off. they should have waited until then and it more than likely would not have been cancelled.

They have used common sense in using the closest weather station.

explain yourself....where have they changed the rules???

No point saying they change rules or cry foul, show us your arguments

Bill, you have changed the rule as follows: If it reaches 38c then the match commitee is to act. Now, I will say it very slowly as some guys may not get it: THe forecast was not going to meet the benchmark. You regraded it to 37c as stated by the forecast and you cancelled. Its very simple. Rules have been altered to suit.

This thread is getting pathetic.

Any posts relating to 'the rules' or 'the decision' will be deleted and infractions may be handed out. Back to the cricket before you embarass yourselves fighting through a computer.

This thread is getting pathetic.

Any posts relating to 'the rules' or 'the decision' will be deleted and infractions may be handed out. Back to the cricket before you embarass yourselves fighting through a computer.

canplay1;320711 said:
Hey Knucklehead, the forecast maximum for the Northern Suburbs (where 99% of our clubs play) was 39. Get with the program or take a dive off your local bridge into an empty creek!

canplay1;320711 said:
Hey Knucklehead, the forecast maximum for the Northern Suburbs (where 99% of our clubs play) was 39. Get with the program or take a dive off your local bridge into an empty creek!

bigman2007;320574 said:
UNLAWFUL DECISION not sure how please explain ?

Muppet didnt say it was a good decision ...............

I ask you if it did get to 39 or above , would we be saying well done Bill .....
NO the answer is you would have found something else to whinge over !

Hey Bigman I reckon that your comment is a beauty. You say "IF". Well "IF" i had picked the powerball I would be a millionaire, "IF" geelong kicked straight they would have won the flag. That fact is it didnt get over 39c. A bad decision ,lets just all move on.
To Bill your post the the NMCA website about dogs isnt funny. Last time someone i know was called a dog things became ugly.:eek:

bigman2007;320574 said:
UNLAWFUL DECISION not sure how please explain ?

Muppet didnt say it was a good decision ...............

I ask you if it did get to 39 or above , would we be saying well done Bill .....
NO the answer is you would have found something else to whinge over !

Hey Bigman I reckon that your comment is a beauty. You say "IF". Well "IF" i had picked the powerball I would be a millionaire, "IF" geelong kicked straight they would have won the flag. That fact is it didnt get over 39c. A bad decision ,lets just all move on.
To Bill your post the the NMCA website about dogs isnt funny. Last time someone i know was called a dog things became ugly.:eek:

I think we've seen enough chat on the cancellation of matches due to the weather. What's done is done and it cannot be changed regardless of whether it should have been canned or not.

There will be no more posts on that topic, with the end of the cricketing season coming up I believe there are other topics more worthy of some discussion, finals, end of season awards just to name two.

Let's move on people.

I think we've seen enough chat on the cancellation of matches due to the weather. What's done is done and it cannot be changed regardless of whether it should have been canned or not.

There will be no more posts on that topic, with the end of the cricketing season coming up I believe there are other topics more worthy of some discussion, finals, end of season awards just to name two.

Let's move on people.

Lets move on and look to this week people .Apparently Temp in high 30s for this weekend .Cant wait to hear Crooksy and Rick on sat morn been told that there guests this week are Rob Gell and Livinia Nixon. Livinia will be reading the weather report straight after the news and Rob will be there as subject expert. Rick has copped a 1 week penalty for misreading of the forecast last week im sure he said it was gonna be 39..when it should have been 29 anywaytune in to plenty valley sat morn should be an intresting show...Leonard Cohen

Lets move on and look to this week people .Apparently Temp in high 30s for this weekend .Cant wait to hear Crooksy and Rick on sat morn been told that there guests this week are Rob Gell and Livinia Nixon. Livinia will be reading the weather report straight after the news and Rob will be there as subject expert. Rick has copped a 1 week penalty for misreading of the forecast last week im sure he said it was gonna be 39..when it should have been 29 anywaytune in to plenty valley sat morn should be an intresting show...Leonard Cohen

canplay1;320711 said:

It has been a long established practice to use the Viewbank weather readings.
It was communicated to the clubs several years ago when we had a round where some games went ahead and some didn't. Way before Andersons time and probably back to the Deighton days. The junior committee have been using Viewbank for at least 10years and have had it in writing. You used to have to call a 1800 number and take the Viewbank reading to decide whether or not games went ahead on a friday night. It was also used to monitor sat morning games and if the weather rose above the threshold then players were taken off the field. Those of you thatare choosing to ignore this and sday it is a made up rule by Anderson are tossing off. The Viewbank forecast for saturday was 39 and the rules were followed exactly as they are written . In the end itwas a bad outcome but the procedures put in place were followed correctly.

canplay1;320711 said:

It was communicated to the clubs several years ago when we had a round where some games went ahead and some didn't. Way before Andersons time and probably back to the Deighton days. The junior committee have been using Viewbank for at least 10years and have had it in writing. You used to have to call a 1800 number and take the Viewbank reading to decide whether or not games went ahead on a friday night. It was also used to monitor sat morning games and if the weather rose above the threshold then players were taken off the field. Those of you thatare choosing to ignore this and sday it is a made up rule by Anderson are tossing off. The Viewbank forecast for saturday was 39 and the rules were followed exactly as they are written . In the end itwas a bad outcome but the procedures put in place were followed correctly.

Mr Wonderful;320793 said:

ohh for christ sake, how many more ppl are going to take the bait from one another, get the f**k over it. move on. dont know bbout u blokes but i enjoyed the weekend off. better than chasing leather

top 4 for quick will be
Lalor
Rivergum
Donath
Cobras

lalor to easilyy win the grand final..will post 300+ on grand final day. no pressure.....

christie to take out the nick christie medal..if he gets back on the field

Mr Wonderful;320793 said:

ohh for christ sake, how many more ppl are going to take the bait from one another, get the f**k over it. move on. dont know bbout u blokes but i enjoyed the weekend off. better than chasing leather

top 4 for quick will be
Lalor
Rivergum
Donath
Cobras

lalor to easilyy win the grand final..will post 300+ on grand final day. no pressure.....

christie to take out the nick christie medal..if he gets back on the field

northmetroboy;320339 said:
you've gone from running the comp to 'i couldnt care less'

you still havent said what other rules bill has altered?? or shown any evidence for your statement re his 'other imcompetence shown this year'

stick to hairdressing and keep your opinions within your salon....

id rather be a hairdresser with an opinion than live on my knees with with a brown nose and be a puppet ( muppet )

northmetroboy;320339 said:
you've gone from running the comp to 'i couldnt care less'

you still havent said what other rules bill has altered?? or shown any evidence for your statement re his 'other imcompetence shown this year'

stick to hairdressing and keep your opinions within your salon....

id rather be a hairdresser with an opinion than live on my knees with with a brown nose and be a puppet ( muppet )

voiceofreason;320523 said:
OK Canplay get your CricketVictoria contact to give me a call. If this person existed then he would know that our peak body is the VMCU. CricketVictoria have zero jurisdiction over associations.

youre right ( BILL? ) they do have no jurisdiction however cricket vic have jurisdiction over the vmcu just as cricket australia have jurisdiction over cricket vic every ones got a boss !
37 this week mate viewbank wind sock 39 so will turn on sat morn at 9 am and hear youre dulcite tones once again ? you have no option youve set the precident now , if you dont call it off it will just show what a farce last week was . so lets see if you have the courage of youre convictions ( i very much doubt it ) you know that bloke in the movies who is painting the floor as just as hes about to finish he realises hes painted himself into a corner , well thats you my friend . get together with mr pitifull , batman 2007, and wonderboy and fire up the barbie mate !

voiceofreason;320523 said:
OK Canplay get your CricketVictoria contact to give me a call. If this person existed then he would know that our peak body is the VMCU. CricketVictoria have zero jurisdiction over associations.

youre right ( BILL? ) they do have no jurisdiction however cricket vic have jurisdiction over the vmcu just as cricket australia have jurisdiction over cricket vic every ones got a boss !
37 this week mate viewbank wind sock 39 so will turn on sat morn at 9 am and hear youre dulcite tones once again ? you have no option youve set the precident now , if you dont call it off it will just show what a farce last week was . so lets see if you have the courage of youre convictions ( i very much doubt it ) you know that bloke in the movies who is painting the floor as just as hes about to finish he realises hes painted himself into a corner , well thats you my friend . get together with mr pitifull , batman 2007, and wonderboy and fire up the barbie mate !

Hmmmm;320669 said:
Just stick to the Rules!

where exactly does it say melbourne city temprature ?

Will you do Bills job if he decides to pull the pin ?

Would you tell him face to face your concerns ?

Are you a club official, would your club be happy that you are carrying on like a 10 year old ?

still no chance of ya name not even your club .... i think you are taking the right way to express your views well done .....

Hmmmm;320669 said:
Just stick to the Rules!

where exactly does it say melbourne city temprature ?

Will you do Bills job if he decides to pull the pin ?

Would you tell him face to face your concerns ?

Are you a club official, would your club be happy that you are carrying on like a 10 year old ?

still no chance of ya name not even your club .... i think you are taking the right way to express your views well done .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back