NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

sidney;320225 said:
By the way sidney, you still haven't answered who you are and yes I did sneak out for a while when I was meant to be at Bunnings.

i cant believe you have avoided telling us your identity once again!

sidney;320225 said:
By the way sidney, you still haven't answered who you are and yes I did sneak out for a while when I was meant to be at Bunnings.

i cant believe you have avoided telling us your identity once again!

Mr Wonderful;320181 said:
What a pack of weak pricks. Weak. Very weak.
Bill has got on here and said who he is and defended the decision in the face of some very gutless and personal attacks. He has offered those that are hiding behind their gutless attacks to put their names forward and offer some constructiveness to the argument and still they hide and throw some more mud. You guys are the sort of people that hide behind your team mates ion the cricket field knowing full well that you can say what you like on a cricket field and you won't get hurt. You are the sort of people that would never have the guts to confront anyone face to face and have your say in the same way you have here. Every year we hear sooking and moaning yet every year when we have AGMs and Presidents meetings you all go into hiding and it is the same very few strong willed people that will get up and have their say right or wrong. Bazza and a couple of others, hold your heads high. The rest of you are disgracefully weak gutted individuals.

and youre real name is ? guess youre just as gutless as the rest of us ! and what a huge suprise that northmetroboy , bigman2007 , sidney etc are defending " mr . anderson qc " dont worry boys there are some of us who know who you are . well the vets played yesterday and i didnt here of to many blokes dying of heat stroke . just goes to show that the old blokes are a harder than the pussies playing in the senior comps . dont really care what anyone thinks of me , but i will say this when all is said and done and this season is in the bag a lot of people are going to be made to look very incompetant . me i couldnt care less what happens to this comp ive got far bigger fish to fry . as they say in the classics opinions are like a$$$holes everyones got one , yet it always seems to be the biggest a$$$holes that stuff it up for the rest of us ! !

Mr Wonderful;320181 said:
What a pack of weak pricks. Weak. Very weak.
Bill has got on here and said who he is and defended the decision in the face of some very gutless and personal attacks. He has offered those that are hiding behind their gutless attacks to put their names forward and offer some constructiveness to the argument and still they hide and throw some more mud. You guys are the sort of people that hide behind your team mates ion the cricket field knowing full well that you can say what you like on a cricket field and you won't get hurt. You are the sort of people that would never have the guts to confront anyone face to face and have your say in the same way you have here. Every year we hear sooking and moaning yet every year when we have AGMs and Presidents meetings you all go into hiding and it is the same very few strong willed people that will get up and have their say right or wrong. Bazza and a couple of others, hold your heads high. The rest of you are disgracefully weak gutted individuals.

and youre real name is ? guess youre just as gutless as the rest of us ! and what a huge suprise that northmetroboy , bigman2007 , sidney etc are defending " mr . anderson qc " dont worry boys there are some of us who know who you are . well the vets played yesterday and i didnt here of to many blokes dying of heat stroke . just goes to show that the old blokes are a harder than the pussies playing in the senior comps . dont really care what anyone thinks of me , but i will say this when all is said and done and this season is in the bag a lot of people are going to be made to look very incompetant . me i couldnt care less what happens to this comp ive got far bigger fish to fry . as they say in the classics opinions are like a$$$holes everyones got one , yet it always seems to be the biggest a$$$holes that stuff it up for the rest of us ! !

8 ball over;320327 said:

you've gone from running the comp to 'i couldnt care less'

you still havent said what other rules bill has altered?? or shown any evidence for your statement re his 'other imcompetence shown this year'

stick to hairdressing and keep your opinions within your salon....

8 ball over;320327 said:

you've gone from running the comp to 'i couldnt care less'

you still havent said what other rules bill has altered?? or shown any evidence for your statement re his 'other imcompetence shown this year'

stick to hairdressing and keep your opinions within your salon....

Wizard;319398 said:
Looking In the Herald Sun 10 Metro comps played cricket yesterday it must have only been extremly hot in the city of Darebin yesterday

did u also see the 60+ year old lawn bowlers got on the pitch

not too hot for them

Wizard;319398 said:
Looking In the Herald Sun 10 Metro comps played cricket yesterday it must have only been extremly hot in the city of Darebin yesterday

did u also see the 60+ year old lawn bowlers got on the pitch

not too hot for them

change the subject for christs sake..under 21 super 8s this weekend, get down and sink some beers and watch some talent hit the ball a long way. rivergum reigning premiers..top 4 teams go onto play the top 4 of hdca and dvca in regional tournament

change the subject for christs sake..under 21 super 8s this weekend, get down and sink some beers and watch some talent hit the ball a long way. rivergum reigning premiers..top 4 teams go onto play the top 4 of hdca and dvca in regional tournament

My problem with the cancellation of saturdays cricket is that the big A has come on this forum blowing hot air about the rules of the association and how he got it "right"(according to the viewbank windsock), which is completely incorrect. OK Ando you know how to stick & paste, big deal. You fail to realise that you are WRONG,WRONG,WRONG. If you come out and say the call was made prematurely & with hindsight you would do things differently, you may actually win some brownie points & restore some faith in the NMCA community, and we can all move on with cricket. Just Because you identify yourself and beat your chest doesnt give you credibility or make you right. Now for all the nuff nuffs out there, stop sucking up to Bill just because everyone knows your identity, the whole thing just wreaks of C grade administration...
Cheerio:p:p

My problem with the cancellation of saturdays cricket is that the big A has come on this forum blowing hot air about the rules of the association and how he got it "right"(according to the viewbank windsock), which is completely incorrect. OK Ando you know how to stick & paste, big deal. You fail to realise that you are WRONG,WRONG,WRONG. If you come out and say the call was made prematurely & with hindsight you would do things differently, you may actually win some brownie points & restore some faith in the NMCA community, and we can all move on with cricket. Just Because you identify yourself and beat your chest doesnt give you credibility or make you right. Now for all the nuff nuffs out there, stop sucking up to Bill just because everyone knows your identity, the whole thing just wreaks of C grade administration...

canplay1;320390 said:
My problem with the cancellation of saturdays cricket is that the big A has come on this forum blowing hot air about the rules of the association and how he got it "right"(according to the viewbank windsock), which is completely incorrect. OK Ando you know how to stick & paste, big deal. You fail to realise that you are WRONG,WRONG,WRONG. If you come out and say the call was made prematurely & with hindsight you would do things differently, you may actually win some brownie points & restore some faith in the NMCA community, and we can all move on with cricket. Just Because you identify yourself and beat your chest doesnt give you credibility or make you right. Now for all the nuff nuffs out there, stop sucking up to Bill just because everyone knows your identity, the whole thing just wreaks of C grade administration...Cheerio:p:p

Not sure how we are defending Bill just stating facts
can play any chance you can explain this statement ? everyone knows your identity ......what the ...................at least most of us has guts to let everyone know who people are .......

canplay1;320390 said:
My problem with the cancellation of saturdays cricket is that the big A has come on this forum blowing hot air about the rules of the association and how he got it "right"(according to the viewbank windsock), which is completely incorrect. OK Ando you know how to stick & paste, big deal. You fail to realise that you are WRONG,WRONG,WRONG. If you come out and say the call was made prematurely & with hindsight you would do things differently, you may actually win some brownie points & restore some faith in the NMCA community, and we can all move on with cricket. Just Because you identify yourself and beat your chest doesnt give you credibility or make you right. Now for all the nuff nuffs out there, stop sucking up to Bill just because everyone knows your identity, the whole thing just wreaks of C grade administration...Cheerio:p:p

can play any chance you can explain this statement ? everyone knows your identity ......what the ...................at least most of us has guts to let everyone know who people are .......

bigman2007;320413 said:

My identity is meaningless. What is meaningful is how the participants of this competition confuse fact with fiction. I actually have spoken to an administrator at a level which is well & truly above ours and to quote him" the decision to call the day off was unlawful based on your playing by-laws". Now i know you are going to want me to name names but unfortunately anonymity will have to stay in place. Just treat it as fact. Otherwise get Bill to speak to some of the hierarchy at cricket victoria and you may be surprised to see what light NMCA is really held.

bigman2007;320413 said:

My identity is meaningless. What is meaningful is how the participants of this competition confuse fact with fiction. I actually have spoken to an administrator at a level which is well & truly above ours and to quote him" the decision to call the day off was unlawful based on your playing by-laws". Now i know you are going to want me to name names but unfortunately anonymity will have to stay in place. Just treat it as fact. Otherwise get Bill to speak to some of the hierarchy at cricket victoria and you may be surprised to see what light NMCA is really held.

canplay1;320424 said:

just a cop out ...... so you spoke to the recepionist at cricket victoria well done ...... did you introduce yourself as canplay ......
Its over just move on

canplay1;320424 said:

just a cop out ...... so you spoke to the recepionist at cricket victoria well done ...... did you introduce yourself as canplay ......
Its over just move on

OK Canplay get your CricketVictoria contact to give me a call. If this person existed then he would know that our peak body is the VMCU. CricketVictoria have zero jurisdiction over associations.

OK Canplay get your CricketVictoria contact to give me a call. If this person existed then he would know that our peak body is the VMCU. CricketVictoria have zero jurisdiction over associations.

Here's a gag for all the phantoms -
imageeditor.aspx

canplay1;320390 said:

People aren't sucking up to bill, they are simply doing the same thing as he is, asking people to explain themselves.....you are a having a crack at bill/nmca admin but provide no evidence....'c' grade admin?? based on what

everyone knows they have erred re sats decision, do they need to face the firing squad?

and i think VOR showed you up beautifully there, call your mates at cricket Victoria (if u have any) cos they got nothing to do with it at all.

you have no credibility whatsoever

canplay1;320390 said:

People aren't sucking up to bill, they are simply doing the same thing as he is, asking people to explain themselves.....you are a having a crack at bill/nmca admin but provide no evidence....'c' grade admin?? based on what

everyone knows they have erred re sats decision, do they need to face the firing squad?

and i think VOR showed you up beautifully there, call your mates at cricket Victoria (if u have any) cos they got nothing to do with it at all.

Forecast for saturday is 37 degrees will Mr Anderson call off play for the day?
Afterall he has created the precedent!

voiceofreason;320523 said:

I think everyone knows that vmcu is the peak body. I asked the question to someone that understands/knows the cricket rules. Its not about jurisdiction. Its about understanding and applying rules which are in black & white. You are in denial. You Messed up. Live with it.
cheerio

voiceofreason;320523 said:

I think everyone knows that vmcu is the peak body. I asked the question to someone that understands/knows the cricket rules. Its not about jurisdiction. Its about understanding and applying rules which are in black & white. You are in denial. You Messed up. Live with it.
cheerio

Hmmmm;320544 said:

A precedent was set and that was that after 3 days of 40 plus heat and then when the forecast is for 39 at viewbank we can look at calling the games neither of these things are forecast for this week so yeh call it off now, good idea.

Hmmmm;320544 said:

A precedent was set and that was that after 3 days of 40 plus heat and then when the forecast is for 39 at viewbank we can look at calling the games neither of these things are forecast for this week so yeh call it off now, good idea.

northmetroboy;320540 said:

Credibility is lost by you and the rest of NMCA match committee. I have gone to seek explanation by someone that is completely unbiased and knows how to read rules. The rules that are in place to govern the competition. You cant change rules to suit your argument. They are there for a reason whether you like it or not.
PS. we better call sat off as the forecast is 37c according to the viewbank windsock. Give me a spell!!!!

northmetroboy;320540 said:

Credibility is lost by you and the rest of NMCA match committee. I have gone to seek explanation by someone that is completely unbiased and knows how to read rules. The rules that are in place to govern the competition. You cant change rules to suit your argument. They are there for a reason whether you like it or not.
PS. we better call sat off as the forecast is 37c according to the viewbank windsock. Give me a spell!!!!

canplay1;320390 said:

HE never said he got it right ya clown, he posted the rules that everyone was asking for and when he does post them you have a go at him for it! And whats this crap about stop sucking up because everyone knows your identity so what if people know our identity surely our opinions and comments gain a lot more weight if we are willing to put our names to them!

If you are so sure about your point of view put your name to it if not stop posting rubbish.

canplay1;320390 said:

HE never said he got it right ya clown, he posted the rules that everyone was asking for and when he does post them you have a go at him for it! And whats this crap about stop sucking up because everyone knows your identity so what if people know our identity surely our opinions and comments gain a lot more weight if we are willing to put our names to them!

If you are so sure about your point of view put your name to it if not stop posting rubbish.

canplay1;320556 said:

the fact is: The NMCA or Bill anderson did not change their rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion: they made the decision too early, they had until 10.30 if they were to call it off. they should have waited until then and it more than likely would not have been cancelled.

They have used common sense in using the closest weather station.

explain yourself....where have they changed the rules???

No point saying they change rules or cry foul, show us your arguments

canplay1;320556 said:

the fact is: The NMCA or Bill anderson did not change their rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my opinion: they made the decision too early, they had until 10.30 if they were to call it off. they should have waited until then and it more than likely would not have been cancelled.

They have used common sense in using the closest weather station.

explain yourself....where have they changed the rules???

No point saying they change rules or cry foul, show us your arguments

Muppet;320554 said:

Hey Muppet if it was such a good decision not to play saturday
why were we the only association that didn't?
So every other comp was wrong except for ours???
You must be kidding.
Mr Anderson has made an unlawful decision not to play.As soon as you and other "Muppets" on this forum can see that the sooner we can move on.

Muppet;320554 said:

Hey Muppet if it was such a good decision not to play saturday
why were we the only association that didn't?
So every other comp was wrong except for ours???
You must be kidding.
Mr Anderson has made an unlawful decision not to play.As soon as you and other "Muppets" on this forum can see that the sooner we can move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back