NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;343026 said:
You're right. I should be concentrating on West Heidelberg tomorrow rather than him.

Point taken.

Nice smile by the way!!

Ya gotta love Curtly's big cheesy grin.

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;343026 said:
You're right. I should be concentrating on West Heidelberg tomorrow rather than him.

Point taken.

Nice smile by the way!!

Ya gotta love Curtly's big cheesy grin.

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;343023 said:
Thanks for the compliment Northmetroboy. You've got me intrigued as to who you are, and the more i think about it, the more you remind me of a bloke who was a regular on here last year. That bloke changed clubs over the last winter and went from a newly relegated side to a premier from last year!!

IS THAT YOU BEECHY??????

Not him...its one of the dumb kids from northcote united who revel in marcons poo

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;343023 said:
Thanks for the compliment Northmetroboy. You've got me intrigued as to who you are, and the more i think about it, the more you remind me of a bloke who was a regular on here last year. That bloke changed clubs over the last winter and went from a newly relegated side to a premier from last year!!

IS THAT YOU BEECHY??????

Not him...its one of the dumb kids from northcote united who revel in marcons poo

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;342998 said:
Shouldn't you be concentrating on getting through a finals series with at least one win rather than being out instraight sets time after time????

no i shouldnt because im concentrating on football season my friend. i dont wanna know about cricket

Shouldn't you be concentrating on getting through a finals series with at least one win rather than being out instraight sets time after time????

no i shouldnt because im concentrating on football season my friend. i dont wanna know about cricket

maybe you should give cricket the arse! concentrate on footy with the bigger ball, maybe you'll be able to pick up if it bounces or not.:D:D

maybe you should give cricket the arse! concentrate on footy with the bigger ball, maybe you'll be able to pick up if it bounces or not.:D:D

paul collingwood;343069 said:

Play on isn't it????

Mate, you would have been dirtier if i gave it out without consulting the other umpire.

Anyway, scorebook says 'out caught'.

Enough said.

paul collingwood;343069 said:

Play on isn't it????

Mate, you would have been dirtier if i gave it out without consulting the other umpire.

Enough said.

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;343095 said:
Play on isn't it????

Enough said.

too bad hes head was in the skys and had no interest what so ever in officiating in the game, he would also rather come on here and shoot his mouth off...you make a very good point on the consulting him bit. he was definitely in the better position, he should have been watching. buttttt lets move on its done. thankgod for footy season

No. 1 or 2 or 3!!;343095 said:
Play on isn't it????

Enough said.

too bad hes head was in the skys and had no interest what so ever in officiating in the game, he would also rather come on here and shoot his mouth off...you make a very good point on the consulting him bit. he was definitely in the better position, he should have been watching. buttttt lets move on its done. thankgod for footy season

"to be perfectly honest i dont truly believe everything i write"

northmetroboy, the above quote proves what a stupid person you are. And yet you question why people bag you for posting on this forum.

"to be perfectly honest i dont truly believe everything i write"

northmetroboy, the above quote proves what a stupid person you are. And yet you question why people bag you for posting on this forum.

I heard at our presentation night that the NMCA tribunal was left a little red faced after the jika shield grand final. Apparently both captains were reported and both captains walked without suspension and that the tribunal actually apologised to one of the parties as it appears that the reporting umpires were overridden by the boss.
Rumour has it that the executive are filthy on the GM and are reviewing his position as they are not happy with the constant rule changes and continuos stuff ups made by him throughout the year. Maybe they should just send him back where he came from.

I heard at our presentation night that the NMCA tribunal was left a little red faced after the jika shield grand final. Apparently both captains were reported and both captains walked without suspension and that the tribunal actually apologised to one of the parties as it appears that the reporting umpires were overridden by the boss.
Rumour has it that the executive are filthy on the GM and are reviewing his position as they are not happy with the constant rule changes and continuos stuff ups made by him throughout the year. Maybe they should just send him back where he came from.

bowler.11;344503 said:

it was only 1 umpire that was overriden by the boss. the other umpire actually was called as a witness to give the facts insteed of the bulls*** that was coming from the other official and the boss . the boss has a personal agenda against camrea and rosebank and it was clearly done as message to the rest of the comp to big note himself . dont step out of line or you will get reported , twice this year the boss has tried this crap against the rosebank captain and twice it has blown up in his face ! the problem with the constant rule changes is that the boss doesnt even know the ones that he has already got ! the tribunal that night were embarressed and it is an absoulute disgrace that the boss can use an umpire to peddle his own agenda and the fact that the official in question fell for it ( and only realised what was going on when the other umpires evidence was given ) says a lot about the character and integrity of some of the officials in this comp. he only got the gig in the first place because the boss over rode the decision of the umpires executive who didnt want him doing the a grade final because they knew he could ( if push come to shove ) be influenced by outside pressure . fact is after what was said at the tribunal and what has since been learned this umpire can never officiate another game that either camrea or rosebank are playing in ! given the fact that the 2 best a grade umpires are off to district and this bloke was 3 rd in line i say good luck to all a grade clubs next season with umpires as for the lower grades get used to umpiring yourselves , although given the standard this year you will be better off anyway !

bowler.11;344503 said:

it was only 1 umpire that was overriden by the boss. the other umpire actually was called as a witness to give the facts insteed of the bulls*** that was coming from the other official and the boss . the boss has a personal agenda against camrea and rosebank and it was clearly done as message to the rest of the comp to big note himself . dont step out of line or you will get reported , twice this year the boss has tried this crap against the rosebank captain and twice it has blown up in his face ! the problem with the constant rule changes is that the boss doesnt even know the ones that he has already got ! the tribunal that night were embarressed and it is an absoulute disgrace that the boss can use an umpire to peddle his own agenda and the fact that the official in question fell for it ( and only realised what was going on when the other umpires evidence was given ) says a lot about the character and integrity of some of the officials in this comp. he only got the gig in the first place because the boss over rode the decision of the umpires executive who didnt want him doing the a grade final because they knew he could ( if push come to shove ) be influenced by outside pressure . fact is after what was said at the tribunal and what has since been learned this umpire can never officiate another game that either camrea or rosebank are playing in ! given the fact that the 2 best a grade umpires are off to district and this bloke was 3 rd in line i say good luck to all a grade clubs next season with umpires as for the lower grades get used to umpiring yourselves , although given the standard this year you will be better off anyway !

money $$$;345070 said:

WOW something different...camrea and rosebank not happy with the executive or umpires in the Grand Final......get over yourselves

money $$$;345070 said:

WOW something different...camrea and rosebank not happy with the executive or umpires in the Grand Final......get over yourselves

northmetroboy;345075 said:

the fact that camrea and rosebank are the two teams involved is irrelevant you tool . read what i said and if youre happy for the gm of this comp to be fixing reports and influencing umpires then you are a bigger tool than i think !.
youve stated before that we always lose good umpires because of rosebank and camrea, i can assure you the reason there is about 15 umpires leaving / or being sent letters by the boss saying "thanks but youre services are no longer required " is for 1 reason THE GM AND THE CURRENT EXECUTIVE ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND OXYGEN and unless you are one of these flogs i suggest you get some facts about the whole situation before you come back on here with the same old same old , what is youre point again ? money wins premierships ? SO WHAT !!!!!! if you dont like it dont play , but come up with something else ( even youre footy tips ) other than sooking about camrea , rosebank and money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

northmetroboy;345075 said:

the fact that camrea and rosebank are the two teams involved is irrelevant you tool . read what i said and if youre happy for the gm of this comp to be fixing reports and influencing umpires then you are a bigger tool than i think !.
youve stated before that we always lose good umpires because of rosebank and camrea, i can assure you the reason there is about 15 umpires leaving / or being sent letters by the boss saying "thanks but youre services are no longer required " is for 1 reason THE GM AND THE CURRENT EXECUTIVE ARE A WASTE OF TIME AND OXYGEN and unless you are one of these flogs i suggest you get some facts about the whole situation before you come back on here with the same old same old , what is youre point again ? money wins premierships ? SO WHAT !!!!!! if you dont like it dont play , but come up with something else ( even youre footy tips ) other than sooking about camrea , rosebank and money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

money $$$;345085 said:

anyone can buy flags but not everyone has to bag the comp and the umpires year in and year out.....why dont they run the comp?? thats right they did and it was worse

ps who said i play?

money $$$;345085 said:

anyone can buy flags but not everyone has to bag the comp and the umpires year in and year out.....why dont they run the comp?? thats right they did and it was worse

ps who said i play?

Flemington Colts Cricket Club Requires a Capt/Coach for the 2009/2010 season
Affl: M.M.V.C.A
We have 4 Senior sides in Matting Grades, A,C & 2 1day grades. We are looking for the right person to take our club to the next step.The Club is only 10 years old and looking to start its own history now. Top $$$ will be available to the right person. Please pm myself and all responses replied too. Thanks

Flemington Colts Cricket Club Requires a Capt/Coach for the 2009/2010 season
Affl: M.M.V.C.A
We have 4 Senior sides in Matting Grades, A,C & 2 1day grades. We are looking for the right person to take our club to the next step.The Club is only 10 years old and looking to start its own history now. Top $$$ will be available to the right person. Please pm myself and all responses replied too. Thanks

northmetroboy;345100 said:

ps who said i play?

just like we all thought another couch potato who takes pot shots from a distance !
IM JUST STATING THE FACTS CHAMP !
lets just suspend camrea and rosebank from the comp , guess what keon park will win the next 10 why ? MONEY !

BETTER yet lets put in a zero salary cap !
guess what i bet it would still be camrea / rosebank and what are you going to sook about then ?

we should go to dvca , hdca , nwca , mmca , nfl , gvfl , and any other comp that dares to pay players and take away all thier flags because they have been bought !

it s a fact of life champ , get over youreself and the self righteous crap that you peddle and try and make everyone think that this comp would be better off if no one got paid !
the problems with this comp are not money , the are incompetant , useless, self serving board members !

by the way champ , any moron with half a brain would realise that you could go out and spend a million $$$ but without good administration and hard working people behind the scenes you will never be a success
did you ever stop to think that maybe part of the reason for thier success is down to bloody hard work ?
or do you think that these superstars dont train just rock up on saturdays collect thier coin , play and then p*** off ?

if you actually got out and played , or could play you might actually have some credibility , from the massive amounts of support you get its obvious you have NONE !

ps who said i play?

just like we all thought another couch potato who takes pot shots from a distance !
IM JUST STATING THE FACTS CHAMP !
lets just suspend camrea and rosebank from the comp , guess what keon park will win the next 10 why ? MONEY !

BETTER yet lets put in a zero salary cap !
guess what i bet it would still be camrea / rosebank and what are you going to sook about then ?

we should go to dvca , hdca , nwca , mmca , nfl , gvfl , and any other comp that dares to pay players and take away all thier flags because they have been bought !

it s a fact of life champ , get over youreself and the self righteous crap that you peddle and try and make everyone think that this comp would be better off if no one got paid !
the problems with this comp are not money , the are incompetant , useless, self serving board members !

by the way champ , any moron with half a brain would realise that you could go out and spend a million $$$ but without good administration and hard working people behind the scenes you will never be a success
did you ever stop to think that maybe part of the reason for thier success is down to bloody hard work ?
or do you think that these superstars dont train just rock up on saturdays collect thier coin , play and then p*** off ?

if you actually got out and played , or could play you might actually have some credibility , from the massive amounts of support you get its obvious you have NONE !

ps who said i play?

Hey northboy, you might not play but you sure as hell have no clue on how to run a proper cricket comp. Go back to heidelberg you muppet coz you sure as hell have stuffed jika up.:D:D

ps who said i play?

Hey northboy, you might not play but you sure as hell have no clue on how to run a proper cricket comp. Go back to heidelberg you muppet coz you sure as hell have stuffed jika up.:D:D

bombers-11;345123 said:

I thought he played for northcote united and had red hair

bombers-11;345123 said:

I thought he played for northcote united and had red hair

Hi all this site has been quiet of late.

BUT i Have some very interseting news.
After watching the local ffoty this week i've got a couple of scoops.

First is- Camrea will merge with Lalor stars and will play in the DVCA !!!

Second -Rosebank will be playing at Allard park where new rooms and a new TURF wicket will be laid. Meaning they will be moving also to the MMVC.

And lucky last- Holy Trinity will be moving into the HDCA to take Greensbourgh's place.

So well done Bill coz you stuffed this comp right up:mad:

Also can Cotchin boys, Snake and anyone from Holy confirm what i heard from the horses so to say mouth!!!

Should be a fun night this friday:D

Hi all this site has been quiet of late.

BUT i Have some very interseting news.
After watching the local ffoty this week i've got a couple of scoops.

First is- Camrea will merge with Lalor stars and will play in the DVCA !!!

Second -Rosebank will be playing at Allard park where new rooms and a new TURF wicket will be laid. Meaning they will be moving also to the MMVC.

And lucky last- Holy Trinity will be moving into the HDCA to take Greensbourgh's place.

So well done Bill coz you stuffed this comp right up:mad:

Also can Cotchin boys, Snake and anyone from Holy confirm what i heard from the horses so to say mouth!!!

Should be a fun night this friday:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back