NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: NMCA(formerly Jika) '08/'09

duckman;345860 said:
1- If there's nothing wrong with the comp then why is the BOARD so keen to MERGE???

2- You are obviuosly not offay in the optics department. I told you WHY they WILL merge in my earlier post. It is so they can go straight into the DVCA Barclay Shield and not the money shield.

3- You say why would anyone wanna go then go on to say with a bit of luck we will merge??? WTF???? Make up your mind mate.

I'll give you a FACT.............

THE HDCA WILL NEVER MERGE WITH NMCA.

As i'm sure you well know that the nmca(bill anderson) is the one pushing for it to happen because the writing is on the wall and that there is to many clubs and when we loose the big 2 plus a promising side in Holy then the comp will be a laughing stock. But hey that's ok because it aint the boards fault is it.:confused:
Are you serious when you say that the Board is not at fault when we loose these clubs.

Ah but it must be the fault of the clubs moving because they CONSTANTLY change the rules and they made several key umpires want to leave and they changed the finals format and they also restructured the comp whereby some 3rds teams still play 2nds teams and other 3rds teams play 4ths teams and then we still have 1sts teams playing against 3rds and 4ths teams BUT the board never stuffs up.

The powers at the HDCA are to smart and aren't falling for Bill's antics and operate a very good comp with strong clubs with minimal fuss or fanfare. There not out to stroke there own ego's and don't operate with hidden agenda's they actually try and help there clubs NOT conspire to work against them.

And you reckon that it makes YOU laugh...........
well it's giving me stomach pains to know that your just trying to STICK up for your mates who are in the wrong time and time again and this comp in 2 years will be a laughing stock.

I'll tell ya why i'm annoyed............

Because when i play for my club in 2 years time i won't be able to face Mcgann, Pougiuos, Plumpton, Larsen, Sos, Sampimom, Eryre, Oly, Watts, O'Brien, Altis, Harvey etc etc. I also won't be able to bowl to Plumpton, Sampimom, Jesensak, Berak, Bubis, Tenuta, Harvey, Dalla Rivva, O'brien, Perraera, Mcgann, Pougious and Sos.
Instead in 2 years i'll bowl to bloody Clohesy!!!!
Now do you see what the comp will be like in 2 years.
Chalk and Cheese my friend.

its foolish to say if they go the comp is stuffed...there will always be juniors to replace the better players, maybe not always straight away, but it will happen

and correct me if i'm wrong but the most successful club in the history of jika/nmca no longer exists??? didnt see the comp die when they folded

duckman;345860 said:
1- If there's nothing wrong with the comp then why is the BOARD so keen to MERGE???

2- You are obviuosly not offay in the optics department. I told you WHY they WILL merge in my earlier post. It is so they can go straight into the DVCA Barclay Shield and not the money shield.

3- You say why would anyone wanna go then go on to say with a bit of luck we will merge??? WTF???? Make up your mind mate.

I'll give you a FACT.............

THE HDCA WILL NEVER MERGE WITH NMCA.

As i'm sure you well know that the nmca(bill anderson) is the one pushing for it to happen because the writing is on the wall and that there is to many clubs and when we loose the big 2 plus a promising side in Holy then the comp will be a laughing stock. But hey that's ok because it aint the boards fault is it.:confused:
Are you serious when you say that the Board is not at fault when we loose these clubs.

Ah but it must be the fault of the clubs moving because they CONSTANTLY change the rules and they made several key umpires want to leave and they changed the finals format and they also restructured the comp whereby some 3rds teams still play 2nds teams and other 3rds teams play 4ths teams and then we still have 1sts teams playing against 3rds and 4ths teams BUT the board never stuffs up.

The powers at the HDCA are to smart and aren't falling for Bill's antics and operate a very good comp with strong clubs with minimal fuss or fanfare. There not out to stroke there own ego's and don't operate with hidden agenda's they actually try and help there clubs NOT conspire to work against them.

And you reckon that it makes YOU laugh...........
well it's giving me stomach pains to know that your just trying to STICK up for your mates who are in the wrong time and time again and this comp in 2 years will be a laughing stock.

I'll tell ya why i'm annoyed............

Because when i play for my club in 2 years time i won't be able to face Mcgann, Pougiuos, Plumpton, Larsen, Sos, Sampimom, Eryre, Oly, Watts, O'Brien, Altis, Harvey etc etc. I also won't be able to bowl to Plumpton, Sampimom, Jesensak, Berak, Bubis, Tenuta, Harvey, Dalla Rivva, O'brien, Perraera, Mcgann, Pougious and Sos.
Instead in 2 years i'll bowl to bloody Clohesy!!!!
Now do you see what the comp will be like in 2 years.
Chalk and Cheese my friend.

its foolish to say if they go the comp is stuffed...there will always be juniors to replace the better players, maybe not always straight away, but it will happen

and correct me if i'm wrong but the most successful club in the history of jika/nmca no longer exists??? didnt see the comp die when they folded

I was speaking to a prominent person in HDCA today and he clearly stated that they would not be interested in merging with NMCA. He reckons they have there own vision for there association and believe that they can achieve this in the next 3-5 years as a stand alone comp. Although there were some interesting comments made about someone who was previously involved in HDCA though.

I was speaking to a prominent person in HDCA today and he clearly stated that they would not be interested in merging with NMCA. He reckons they have there own vision for there association and believe that they can achieve this in the next 3-5 years as a stand alone comp. Although there were some interesting comments made about someone who was previously involved in HDCA though.

northmetroboy;345969 said:

I'll ask again: Maybe you can give me an answer

If the NMCA is in such a fantastic state then WHY does the board desperately want to MERGE with HDCA?????

Are you that dumb NMBOY

If the NMCA is in such a fantastic state then WHY does the board desperately want to MERGE with HDCA?????

Are you that dumb NMBOY

Just an interested party from the HDCA. I've heard the same stories as bowler.11 - no merger, although we are supposed to meet with the MC the week after next to discuss the upcoming season.

Not here to stir things up but , hypothetically, what would happen to you guys if Camrea(DVCA), Rosebank(MMVCA) and another (Holy Trinity?) were to leave? Surely this would leave your A grade looking pretty thin. The same can be said - to a certain extent with us - with Greensborough going to Money Shield.

With the 'supposed' level of discontent is there any chance of any other clubs leaving your comp? For the well-being of the comp, you would hope not.

Just an interested party from the HDCA. I've heard the same stories as bowler.11 - no merger, although we are supposed to meet with the MC the week after next to discuss the upcoming season.

Not here to stir things up but , hypothetically, what would happen to you guys if Camrea(DVCA), Rosebank(MMVCA) and another (Holy Trinity?) were to leave? Surely this would leave your A grade looking pretty thin. The same can be said - to a certain extent with us - with Greensborough going to Money Shield.

With the 'supposed' level of discontent is there any chance of any other clubs leaving your comp? For the well-being of the comp, you would hope not.

duckman;345975 said:

Are you that dumb NMBOY

why are they desperate?? how do you back this up???

but any exec would look at making the comp stronger, i'm sure HDCA have some strong clubs that could challenge camrea and rosebank,

and maybe they have some star names you could add to your stupid list

duckman;345975 said:

Are you that dumb NMBOY

why are they desperate?? how do you back this up???

but any exec would look at making the comp stronger, i'm sure HDCA have some strong clubs that could challenge camrea and rosebank,

and maybe they have some star names you could add to your stupid list

duckman;345888 said:
Well if you actually know what the word means then you will know that i spelt it wrong.:D

But here it is for the uneducated "AU FAIT"

Just feel free to ignore my points and pick out the 1 spelling error though.

I'll take it a step further then brains. This is the quote from you

"You are obviuosly not offay in the optics department"

Obviously is also a spelling mistake. There. I've picked two.
Optics is also used incorrectly. It is a branch of science. Optical is the word you were after.

Au Fait means "fully informed" or "up to date" so your original quote makes about as much sense as if it were in Egyptian.

Back to school mate and stop spreading bullsh!t rumours.

duckman;345888 said:
Well if you actually know what the word means then you will know that i spelt it wrong.:D

But here it is for the uneducated "AU FAIT"

Just feel free to ignore my points and pick out the 1 spelling error though.

Optics is also used incorrectly. It is a branch of science. Optical is the word you were after.

Au Fait means "fully informed" or "up to date" so your original quote makes about as much sense as if it were in Egyptian.

Ridiculous thing to say. Prestonite were on the downhill slide for a long time and had no real position of strength in the comp when they went. The comp was hurt a hell of a lot more when Preston Socials folded.

Ridiculous thing to say. Prestonite were on the downhill slide for a long time and had no real position of strength in the comp when they went. The comp was hurt a hell of a lot more when Preston Socials folded.

Mr Wonderful;345984 said:

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones lillte boy.

Have a look at your past posts they make for interesting reading.

Mr Wonderful;345984 said:

Geeeeeeezzzzz, you blokes mention the HDCA more on here than it appears on their on forum!!!! Merger with NMCA..........not in this lifetime!!!! Long live the HDCA!!!!

Geeeeeeezzzzz, you blokes mention the HDCA more on here than it appears on their on forum!!!! Merger with NMCA..........not in this lifetime!!!! Long live the HDCA!!!!

duckman;345991 said:

You're a genius mate.

Back to the cricket. Substantiate what you are saying about Lalor Stars and Camrea please. Show us that it is not made up garbage. Then you will get some respect. I'm sick and tired of clowns getting on here with unsubstantiated rubbish and made up rumours.

duckman;345991 said:

You're a genius mate.

Back to the cricket. Substantiate what you are saying about Lalor Stars and Camrea please. Show us that it is not made up garbage. Then you will get some respect. I'm sick and tired of clowns getting on here with unsubstantiated rubbish and made up rumours.

I just find it worrying that no-one thinks the NMCA can survive without these clubs.

Instead of whinging about who's leaving, work on becoming the club that fill their place.

I just find it worrying that no-one thinks the NMCA can survive without these clubs.

Instead of whinging about who's leaving, work on becoming the club that fill their place.

Easty91;346012 said:

Yeah great call. I can see Northcote utd(great pension program),Northern Social, Preston Druids, Lalor,Preston BB being power clubs.All they wanna do is drink

Easty91;346012 said:

Yeah great call. I can see Northcote utd(great pension program),Northern Social, Preston Druids, Lalor,Preston BB being power clubs.All they wanna do is drink

bowler.11;346015 said:

Guessing you missed 'work on'.

Obviously those clubs aren't there yet, if they were, we would have different A grade premiers...

But, well, even if we don't lose these clubs, the opportunity to become a power club is clearly there, and should be taken to become the future of the NMCA.

bowler.11;346015 said:

Guessing you missed 'work on'.

Obviously those clubs aren't there yet, if they were, we would have different A grade premiers...

But, well, even if we don't lose these clubs, the opportunity to become a power club is clearly there, and should be taken to become the future of the NMCA.

Easty91;346012 said:

Great call.

Easty91;346012 said:

Great call.

duckman;345642 said:
Hi all this site has been quiet of late.

BUT i Have some very interseting news.
After watching the local ffoty this week i've got a couple of scoops.

First is- Camrea will merge with Lalor stars and will play in the DVCA !!!

Second -Rosebank will be playing at Allard park where new rooms and a new TURF wicket will be laid. Meaning they will be moving also to the MMVC.

And lucky last- Holy Trinity will be moving into the HDCA to take Greensbourgh's place.

So well done Bill coz you stuffed this comp right up:mad:

Also can Cotchin boys, Snake and anyone from Holy confirm what i heard from the horses so to say mouth!!!

Should be a fun night this friday:D

OK Duckman. I'm challenging you to put up or shut up. Substantiate everything you have claimed mate and show us that you are not just another pot stirrer trying to give people the sh!ts. I am saying that the 3 things you reckon are gonna happen are all total made up rubbish and will not happen.
Tell us where you got your mail, tell us how you know so much, but most of all tell us the truth so we know you are not just another bullsh!t artist.

duckman;345642 said:
Hi all this site has been quiet of late.

BUT i Have some very interseting news.
After watching the local ffoty this week i've got a couple of scoops.

First is- Camrea will merge with Lalor stars and will play in the DVCA !!!

Second -Rosebank will be playing at Allard park where new rooms and a new TURF wicket will be laid. Meaning they will be moving also to the MMVC.

And lucky last- Holy Trinity will be moving into the HDCA to take Greensbourgh's place.

So well done Bill coz you stuffed this comp right up:mad:

Also can Cotchin boys, Snake and anyone from Holy confirm what i heard from the horses so to say mouth!!!

Should be a fun night this friday:D

OK Duckman. I'm challenging you to put up or shut up. Substantiate everything you have claimed mate and show us that you are not just another pot stirrer trying to give people the sh!ts. I am saying that the 3 things you reckon are gonna happen are all total made up rubbish and will not happen.
Tell us where you got your mail, tell us how you know so much, but most of all tell us the truth so we know you are not just another bullsh!t artist.

big congratulations to d.sampimon, m.perri, n.christie and d.higgs on winning their respective grades best and fairest....all deserving winners im sure!!!! well done boys

big congratulations to d.sampimon, m.perri, n.christie and d.higgs on winning their respective grades best and fairest....all deserving winners im sure!!!! well done boys

Congratulations to D.Sampion on winning Mcfarlane medal but how is it possible that Jason McGann takes 46 wickets in home and away games and only gets 11 votes. This stinks of umpiring bias to me. He should have won the medal in a canter but then again when the umps get told who to vote for gives him no chance at all. Jason was by far the most dominant & consistent player all year.This is a complete joke and there should be some sort of investigation because this isn't fair play.

Congratulations to D.Sampion on winning Mcfarlane medal but how is it possible that Jason McGann takes 46 wickets in home and away games and only gets 11 votes. This stinks of umpiring bias to me. He should have won the medal in a canter but then again when the umps get told who to vote for gives him no chance at all. Jason was by far the most dominant & consistent player all year.This is a complete joke and there should be some sort of investigation because this isn't fair play.

bowler.11;346102 said:

McGann is a sh!t bloke and Samps is a top bloke. Umpires are only human. Makes sense to me.

bowler.11;346102 said:

McGann is a sh!t bloke and Samps is a top bloke. Umpires are only human. Makes sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back