NMCA Juniors 09/10

Re: NMCA Juniors 09/10

yeah joel they will be not to bad, i dont know where i will be suiting up this season so i cant really say any team will be a great side

tonned up;362213 said:
yeah joel they will be not to bad, i dont know where i will be suiting up this season so i cant really say any team will be a great side
aw, come on robbo, you know you want to :p

tonned up;362213 said:

Rivergum.

KPCC u/17's lookin good aswell, hopin for a competitive div 1 this year, just like last year, we got a strong batting side, not so sure about the bowling yet tho..... just have to wait and see

get the nmca thread going..
hows cowboys going for everyone..14s, 16s, 18s

any club moves ....
any gossip or rumours going round...

Fixtures for first few rounds were handed out at the Juniors meeting last night.

U17s Div 1
  • Holy Trinity
  • Keon Park
  • Northern Socials
  • Preston Baseballers
  • Preston Druids
  • Rivergum

That's all I can give you at this stage.:)

first two rounds for Holy Trinity:
Rnd 1- vs Druids
Rnd 2- vs Socials

rumour has it that Druids will yet again not fill an U17s side... why are they in Div1?

The Big Cat;363947 said:
i think i predict the kookies getting up this year ;)

i think u predict that every year cat man:p
although i predict u and ballers... dont expect the trinners to e anything like the outfit last season... only two players are from last years side and all the rest are bottom age:p

snapcracklePUP;369091 said:
i think u predict that every year cat man:p
although i predict u and ballers... dont expect the trinners to e anything like the outfit last season... only two players are from last years side and all the rest are bottom age:p

We're looking like having a very solid lineup.

Back